Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnairn3 said:
They are okay but maybe not that good well sorry
heh heh!

Seriously though mate, check out some Rolling stones, and get into all the Motown stuff like Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, and the man himself Marvin Gaye. Get the album 'whats going on?' by him. It'll change your life.

any1 heard of the audio bully's?

kinda chilled rap style, not sure where they are from but they be rockin :D

loz said:
any1 heard of the audio bully's?

kinda chilled rap style, not sure where they are from but they be rockin :D

I have their album in my car loz, Love it!!

Turned Away is quality, as is the title track of the album Ego War. In fact I dont think there is one bad track on there

top 10 bootlegs:

10. Pearl Jam live at Jones Beach
9. Guns n Roses live in Indianapolis
8. U2 live in Dublin (87)
7. Bruce Springsteen Kansas city car boy (78)
6. Guns n Roses live in Paris
5. Pearl jam live at Pinkpop (+additional tapings)
4. Guns n Roses live in the Ritz (88)
3. Bruce Springsteen Live in kansas city (84)
2. Dire Straits Rockpalast (78)
1. Bruce Springsteen live in Ahoy Rotterdam oct. 22 2002

Well, they're mine fav bootlegs anyway!!

Stone Roses! Glasgow Green 1991! Top Class!

Pity Ian Browns live vocals couldn't do the justice to the rest of the band live but for me they are the best band ever!!!!

YES I'M GOING TO SEE SCOUSE SCALLYWAGS THE CORAL IN NOVEMBER AT THE GLASGOW CARLING ACADEMY CLASSIC! :mrgreen:

joostebrood said:
top 10 bootlegs:

10. Pearl Jam live at Jones Beach
9. Guns n Roses live in Indianapolis
8. U2 live in Dublin (87)
7. Bruce Springsteen Kansas city car boy (78)
6. Guns n Roses live in Paris
5. Pearl jam live at Pinkpop (+additional tapings)
4. Guns n Roses live in the Ritz (88)
3. Bruce Springsteen Live in kansas city (84)
2. Dire Straits Rockpalast (78)
1. Bruce Springsteen live in Ahoy Rotterdam oct. 22 2002

Well, they're mine fav bootlegs anyway!!

Nice selection of music there Jooste! the gunners are the best and I find it hard to believe that Gnairm left them out of his top ten bands of all time obviously he thinks Texas are better well thats his opinion and I guess his entitled to it.

Anyone heard Diamonds and Guns by the transplants? its great. Also realest niggas featuring 50 cent and Notoorious big is fresh! :D

My fav albums of all time
- Nevermind - Nirvana
- Color and the shape - Foo fighters
- All eyez on me - 2pac
- Vs. - Pearl Jam
- Live on two legs - Pearl Jam
- Best of faith no more - Faith no more
- Spaghetti Massacare - Guns and roses
- Life after death - Notorious big! :D

Also a nice choice there Lokil !

Gnairm told me he's 15 years old, so he was born in the year Appetite for Destruction came out (or somewhere that time) He probably doesn't know the mr Brownstone riffs, Sweet Child o' Mine solo etc etc.

Lokil, but why Spaghetti Incident? And why do you call it Massacre?

damn I haven't listened to it in awhile and I f*cked up with the name, its a great album!

Sweet Child of mine is my favourite gunners song, welcome to the jungle is also a fine song.

Jooste have you ever listened to ACDC? they're dynamite!

I have my own band, I'm thinking of linking some music to the site so you can sample my great music. :D

Cheap Trick is the name of my find band and we play punk! :D is iit possible to use frutsel to link my song to this site? I don't know how to do it so if someone would care to explain I would be happy to play some of my tunes such as Russell Crowes Band and the famous Bucket Bong! :D

Anyone listened to Audioslave, I've been into them for awhile now and there damn good!

I don't know if that's possible with Frutsel, but i'm very curious about your music. Can you give me some other songtitles?

Punisher, you are not my friend, ship of beers, your a f*ckwit:D

I would love to get some of my music on the site, it might help us get signed by sony which would be great!

Don't go to Sony, they'll turn you into slaves. Some independent company would be better for a great punkband like yours.

Yeah I guess an independent label would suit us. I think Russell Crowes band might be signed with Sony so they probably wouldn't want us on board. Russell Crowe's band is f*cking sh*t! :D

Do you rember that great song by Haddaway - what is love? 80's dance at its best man, its f*cking brillant!

I like Molly's Chamber by Kings Of Leon - whats the rest of the album like then? Worth a purchase baring in mind im practically skint!

Lokil said:
Do you rember that great song by Haddaway - what is love? 80's dance at its best man, its f*cking brillant!
That was in the nineties not the eighties. Haddaway, the black german in the video with the two dancers.

"baby don't hurt me..."

:D

CWright said:
I think I will have to get me a copy of that album

cant believe ya havent already, and i saw the thrills at reading, they are great live, i mean really great :D

btw villa, what is ya fav songs from TKOL?

i love Joe's head and Holly Novacane, Spiral Staircase is also a real grower.

i cant stop listening to the Athlete album of late, not one bad song on it, highly recommend listening to it if ya havent already. My bro also reckons it's just one bloke, any truth in this ya'll?

Its a band, here is the line up:
Joel Pott - vocals, guitar
Carey Willetts - bass, vocals
Tim Wanstall - keyboards, vocals
Steve Roberts - drums, vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom