Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
fd1972uk said:
However..............Apocalypse Now is fu(kin sh!te. Absolute clap-trap, bollocks, p!sh, the pits, crap, mince, waste of film reel, fookin C movie..........................did I say I hated this film? What the fook is all that p!sh at the end about. Sorry classic movie my fu(kin arse.

FD

:shock:
Oh dear.

any1 seen identity with john cusack?

i'm not sure what to make of it really?

was a suprising twist at the end i thought!

Please do cos i wana know you're opinion, i think it was quite good , altho i wouldnt really say it was that 'scary!'

i kno, but the adverts have. . . . . havent they?

and what is it with all this spoon lover sh*t, i aint no jackass!

indeed i am, some would say a proper bo follower, leave the keyboard kez you'll only sh*t on it, BASTAD!!!! ;)

I DJ'ed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday............I didn't on Sunday cause I wer' fookin knackered!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

To get back on topic, Shamon MJ should get his own movie...... :D ;)

How bout MJ and Craig David have it Large at Disney!!! ;)

Or CD and MJ as the 'twins' in Reloaded!!!

To those interested : there is now a DVD version of Matrix : Reloaded - BUT it is not a DVDScreener :( although a better TS version. Pisser...

Stick with me Centropy SVCD till then.

Oh bollocks, where's me piss sac? ;)

yeah it'd be like "shamon i'm one invisible weed smokin mutha ficka!!"

and CD'd be like "i told ya we could take over Torquay!!" :D

No, but glad you brought it up. Did anyone else hear that that fat fecker Robbie Williams was trying to squeeze his way into it, I hope it is BS.

Never thought owt could put me off my beloved Star Wars, but...

ProEvo said:
Summer 2005!!!!!

Lucas knows he's gotta get this one right so I think he's takin a few years over it........... :mrgreen: ;)

yeah that's what Luke said but didnt kno fo' sure!!!

Matrix has got me drolling 4 it again!!

loz said:
surely that aint true, perhaps he's gonna do a song for the OST? ;)

That is still too much for me...Yeah just cos he's trying to get in, don't mean he will. Very troubling rumour tho.

Roll on 2005 :D .

Only just saw Hannibal for the first time last nite, I thought some of the scenes were a bit OTT on the gore tbh. Also it was stupid making it without Jodie Foster.

mmm brain.

ClassicD said:
Only just saw Hannibal for the first time last nite, I thought some of the scenes were a bit OTT on the gore tbh. Also it was stupid making it without Jodie Foster.

mmm brain.

I remember when I saw that brain scene in the cinema, some peeps were laughin' out loud!!!! :mrgreen:

I think thats maybe why the film wasn't such a great success.........I enjoyed it though!!! :D

Yeah I wasn' laughing at first, but when Ray Liotta says "that smells good!" I chortled a little :mrgreen: .

The most honkin bit was the "bowels and balcony" routine, that was just sick.

Watched Phone Booth the other night, very good indeed. Also watched Darkness Falls, it was not bad, although it seemed a lot like the old Jeepers Creepers carry on.

About Phone Booth

*********SPOILER ALERT**********

I thought it was the Pizza Guy myself, but should have recognised Kiefer Sutherlands voice. Does anyone know if his name is on the billboards as a star of the film, as that would kinda feck it up. Or was their credits before the film with his name? :roll:

I thought it was a little daft though that this guy was picked out, the other couple of guys he shot, fair enough, but not Colin Farrell's character.

FD

Yeah, Frank. Drakness Falls surprised me as well. I thought it was gonna be as bad as Ghost Ship or 13th Ghost, but it was actually quite creepy in places. It seems the teen-factor wasn't (thankfully) so high in that film. I rather liked it, actually.

So you lads think it's quite good then, I read the following line in a review and thought it sounded pap horror-wise:

"Once you realise the ghost could have wiped out the heroes and the entire town a hundred times over, how can you care what set-pieces the screenwriter will devise next?"

I heard a flick called "Wrong Turn" is meant to be not bad, horror(ish) type of film too. Her from Buffy with the strange name is in it, Dushku.

Anyone else into snowboarding if you are I recommend you get the True Life snowboarding video by the Transworld boys its unreal, some of the best snowboarding action I've seen since Velvet and Ice dreams! it also boasts a killer soundtrak a must for any boarder! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom