Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Mate the way my sh*ts hooked up at home you may aswell be in a cinema (only you can get high aswell) the picture and sound are perfect

You can have the best setup in the world, fact is it's only out on VCD just now, not SVCD and not DVD, so the picture quality will be nothing like the flicks or a DVD-rip/SVCD version.

i agree with cd...

i would make a point of NOT watching the matrix reloaded right now, because i want to watch it for the first time on a good quality screening...

there are currently only two (rather poor) vcd releases available right now, and they look like shit...

witness:
id12931.jpg

and:
id12964.jpg

Well i'll be watching it this time next week with the best seats in the cinema.

I could watch it now but it wouldn't have the same effect as watching it on the big screen.

Well I can understand why people are waiting cos seeing it for the first time on the big screen is obviously better but from a viewing point of view it could of been edited better and the french dude and the archietect scenes will baffle some if not most peeps on VCD (dont know what youve seen joost but my copies not as bad as the one youve seen).......

Anyway there will be an absolutely perfect copy available by the end of the weekend so i'll watch that version aswell as going to the flicks on wednesday..........

Shit has noone seen it yet theres tons of sh*t I wanna talk about!!!

LOL!

Jooste didn't even pass comment on anything, he wasn't involved Vann :mrgreen: .

Vann, at the time of posting, there was only two releases out, both on VCD, and neither is near great quality - your version is one of the two that's out, unless you have a m8 who films them himself ;).

Hehe Ill have my hands on a DVD quality version on DVD-R in the next few days :)

I am lookin forward to seeing it and have my tickets booked for the 25th, I want to see it on a big screen first

CWright said:
I am lookin forward to seeing it and have my tickets booked for the 25th, I want to see it on a big screen first

And i will at home ;)

Aye, at nowhere near DVD quality most likely! Sure you can get superb quality SVCD, etc, but it doesn't match an IMAX viewing ;).

Matrix Reloaded better not stink after all this hype :x , even though the first one wasn't that great and shouldn't have deserved the critical acclaim it got (not saying it was crap), it basically ripped of Dark City, by stealing many of its ideas :twisted:

ClassicD said:
Aye, at nowhere near DVD quality most likely! Sure you can get superb quality SVCD, etc, but it doesn't match an IMAX viewing ;).

DVD-Screener

so its DVD quality :)

ClassicD said:
LOL!

Jooste didn't even pass comment on anything, he wasn't involved Vann :mrgreen: .

Vann, at the time of posting, there was only two releases out, both on VCD, and neither is near great quality - your version is one of the two that's out, unless you have a m8 who films them himself ;).

Ha I know it was Monkey dont know why I put joost :oops:

Well m8 sorry to dissapoint but I have a few sources for brand new films as people who work in areas of the media get to see them before the likes of us do, its a good but not perfect copy and has a spoiler at the bottom saying "property of blah blah not for private viewing"

Anyway I think i'll appreciate the 2nd one more when the trilogy is complete.

Well, I saw the one and only Matrix Reloaded this evenin' at my local Odeon and it was truly astoundin'!!!!

I was mightly impressed, jaw-droppin special effects and the story has progressed on nicely, although I think like Vann, that this 2nd one will be apprieciated more when the trilogy is complete!!!!

I don't know if it had quite the amazin' magic that the first one brought with it, but this new one certainly impresses!!!!

So many questions.........!!!!!! :x

Bring on Revolutions.............. ;)

PS. I've just 'acquired' a copy of this for personal use.........OH YES!!!! :shock: ;)

I am off to see it on Sunday afternoon at my local Warner Cinema. Yes lads, thats Warner Cinemas the place to go for the best in Cinema Entertainment :D

well I watched it last night & it was excellent. My film the year so far :D

Also saw a trailer to T3 & have to say it does look rather good :D

Apparently there is a small preview of Revolutions after the end credits of Reloaded, anyone seen it or heard about it?

CWright said:
Apparently there is a small preview of Revolutions after the end credits of Reloaded, anyone seen it or heard about it?

Yep! I heard that the day after i watched it :x

I was sitting there watching the credits enjoying 'The Rage Against The Machine' Then everyone else said come on lets go! :shock:

Anyone seen the Pianist? I thought it was a great great movie, but i am really interested about war stories (not the shootings and stuff, more the psychological thing, how people can change, about people's bad side)

:roll:

Pretty serious post for a post-friday :shock:

i saw the trailer of revolution, looks sh|t like reloaded did. It looks like the same damn movie but with a major fighting scene with neo and the agen guy....i dunno why reloaded sucked....3 yrs to work on it, tons of cash ....what do we get? a rubbish movie

joostebrood said:
Anyone seen the Pianist? I thought it was a great great movie, but i am really interested about war stories (not the shootings and stuff, more the psychological thing, how people can change, about people's bad side)
The greatest film to explore the psychology of war is Apocalypse Now.
Stunning movie.

The greatest film to explore the psychology of war is Apocalypse Now.
Stunning movie.

I know, I absolutely loved that one!!!

edit: Although the best movie i've ever seen is the Deerhunter. After the first time I watched it I could only sit down and stare in front of me.

I've never remembered watching Deerhunter with interest, but I've taped it and will have to give it a watch.

However..............Apocalypse Now is fu(kin sh!te. Absolute clap-trap, bollocks, p!sh, the pits, crap, mince, waste of film reel, fookin C movie..........................did I say I hated this film? What the fook is all that p!sh at the end about. Sorry classic movie my fu(kin arse.

FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom