Modern Warfare 2

I'm finding this too, which is extremely annoying. I'm playing through it first time on Hardened and some of the levels are just frustrating with certain sections. It's a case of die repeatedly until you manage to make it through. Not fun. Especailly with certain checkpoints where if you dont make it through first time, you respawn and are a sitting duck right for the masses of enemies in that section already looking and shooting right at you. :BLINK:
Plus those random sections of open space with chaos going on around you can be ridiculous for dying over and over again, even with just sprinting towards your target and trying to keep your head down.

It's still not too bad, but I can imagine playing it on Veteran is going to be... fun...
I just hate having to resort to edging around corners and shooting guys in the leg until they die. :(

Veteran is piss easy compared to COD:WaW and COD4!

Oh dear,

I hope his mum has him on suicide watch!!

FFS though. Think about the maths...

I think Einstein put it best...

2yttkyr.jpg

I love the 'game winning kill' at the end of a game Seeing a great shot in slow motion. But it does make you wish they had added a museum style mode where it saves your games. Say after a match has ended up can press a button and it was save it to your history. Then later you could go back and watch it on various camera angles and then upload to share or something. Basically like halo and uncharted.

Veteran is piss easy compared to COD:WaW and COD4!

Yeah you're right, I'm not finding much difference at all between Hardened and Veteran. In fact it may even be slightly easier, but it could just be that I know the maps a lot more now. :))

The only problem with this game is all the fucking cocks online

Alot are Americans, when they here an English person they try and copy our accent then it goes into "drink some tea", "brush your teeth" and the famous "we saved you in the war"

Earlier we had some little bastards from the UK squeaking down the mic about how good they were ect and they wouldn't shut up about it

The mute button is your friend ;) Without fail, at the start of every match I press select and mute everyone :)

Yeah muting people isn't a problem. The game is however ruined by fucking cocksuckers just using rocket launchers and grenade launcher attachments all the time :((.

Alot are Americans, when they here an English person they try and copy our accent then it goes into "drink some tea", "brush your teeth" and the famous "we saved you in the war"

Earlier we had some little bastards from the UK squeaking down the mic about how good they were ect and they wouldn't shut up about it

......and they wonder why us Brits don't talk much on Live:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=226680?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Someone was giving some English kid some jip this afternoon in a game I was in. They used the 'brush your teeth' line and he said 'I brushed them already this morning thanks'. So then they switched to the 'we saved your ass in the war' and he said something about how stupid the Americans were for being 'surprise' attacked at pearl harbour during a WORLD WAR.

Some Scottish bloke chipped in and said something like 'seeing as you're insulting us based on movies from the 60's - are all Americans inbred red necks living in traitor parks and eating roadkill like in your movies?' But I don't think they understood a bloody word he said. After that they resorted to calling them both gay and telling them that all Brits are fags.

-

Speaking of idiots - Why have they removed the option for colour blind people to turn the enemy and friend names into blue/red? Now we have a red and a dull green that almost look the same to me. Stupid cocks.

Last edited:
Yeah muting people isn't a problem. The game is however ruined by fucking cocksuckers just using rocket launchers and grenade launcher attachments all the time :((.

I'll get my coat :(

I love the grenade attachment and I've pulled off some wicked long range hits with it.

Played Special Ops with a mate last night and I haven't laughed so much during a game for ages :LOL:

I think we cleared Alpha and Bravo on hardened and some of the levels were really good fun. The helicopter ones in particular were good and the race was quality :D

Another great session last night lads. :)
Apart from Shooto & me spending most of our time on the opposite team!

Yeah, and while I was trying to work out how to mute the screeching kiddies that were on our team Joe came up and stabbed me again!

I just cant get the hang of this game at the moment, I think my problem is I dont watch the radar as much as I should, though I finfished top of the team in one game :) That was probably a sign of how bad the rest were though.

It is a great game though, I just have to get better, at the moment I feel like Joe's pin cushion!

I am actually getting better now. Joe left us at 11pm and Stu left us at 12am, but myself, Blake and my other mate Adam stayed on here til 2am! :LOL: I did get a few streaks going, and also got a few last kills with the rocket launcher attachment (only because I need to use it to unlock the shotgun attachment :PP). They looked quality on the killcam replay at the end of the match! :DD I think all the gun attachment challenges, and various other challenges will keep me playing this for a fair while :TU:.

Yeah, and while I was trying to work out how to mute the screeching kiddies that were on our team Joe came up and stabbed me again!

Christ they were irritating, had to suffer for a match as I didn't want to risk being a pin cushion too!
Still learning the maps (that was my second venture online last night), though enjoyed the last map I played. It was a snow one with a submarine in it I think? Finished top on my team for that one, (was about to get the winning kill 'til Stu nicked it) so that's probably why I liked it! Well, that & the new assault rifle I had!
Need to sort out my headset for next time too... :)

Tim, that's obsessive!

i've only had one quick go on this last night and i don't like the fact that the multiplayer has been made more cartoon like. i think i prefer COD4 still at the moment, but i will give this more time. i will be on tonight for some more [EVO] action.

it's like i prefer goldeneye to perfect dark.

I love Special Ops. With a friend, we completed A, B and C on Veteran and we were very close to finish one of the last 3 missions.
But I don't think I could do it just all by myself.

I'll try to join a session when you're all playing.

Mosh Pit is a good mode to play as well

That mixes up modes and even includes free for all which is a laugh when you have friends on

Im starting to get my 11 kill streak Chopper Gunner out a bit as well which is good. My setup is get 5 normal kills and then get 2 more with the predator missile (if possible) which then gets me a attack helicopter (with air-strike first) what can take my kills past 11, yesterday i got 19 streak which was nice. You could get more but you get killed quite alot when using stuff like that so the streak stops

I was so up for last night. That double kill when it was 7300-7400 to them to snatch us the win had me pumped :D This game is amazing when you've got everyone muted apart from your mates, can't see anything else getting in the way of MW2 for a while.

Last edited:
I was so up for last night. That double kill when it was 7300-7400 to them to snatch us the win had me pumped :D This game is amazing when you've got everyone muted apart from your mates, can't see anything else getting in the way of MW2 for a while.
Yeah that was awesome! Last night (this morning), you missed my two quality last kills on the slow mo killcam, both using the grenade launcher attachment to my Tar 21! :LOL:

I think I am going to get the HD camera out again to record some good last kill cams of ours :)).

Back
Top Bottom