Modern Warfare 2

Just ordered this for £23.95 from very.co.uk with a 25 voucher code. Says it will be delivered Thursday. Don't mind the wait for that price although apparently it'll be £26.99 at Sainsbury's on Tuesday.

No and if they did ban you (which wont happen anyway) they would reverse it when you show you had a legit one early

And i have to say this game is fucking amazing online, this alone will win it GOTY

Thanks.

I tried. And I love it. The story is intense and the multiplayer maps are huge and great for Domination. But a lot of campers during Free-for-all.

It's also great that the shotgun can shoot at average range now. That was way too short on MW.

No and if they did ban you (which wont happen anyway) they would reverse it when you show you had a legit one early

And i have to say this game is fucking amazing online, this alone will win it GOTY

I wonder if this ban stuff is all bluff.. Some of the people on my friends list on x-box live are playing the game and they are kids who used to hang out at my videogame shop. They brag about their modded x-box and dont pay for games. Irritates the hell out of me! You would think if you were to find some of the "cheaters", you would when someone is playing one of the biggest games around, a week before its released..And jes, they play online those cheeky kids :RANT:

Well, in Hong Kong the game was on sale in stores on FRIDAY. Half my friends where playing the game, and they were all legit copies. I even got my friend to send me one immediately, so I have the game early.

It's shocking to be honest, but I doubt these shops will be in any sort of trouble, none of the shops in Hong Kong (well not none, but mostly) are unofficial retailers.

Short SP and amazing MP experiences... I think from now on we should have separate GOTY awards, Offline/SP GOTY & Online/MP GOTY. That should be fair.

EDIT: Just managed to watch the airport massacre mission. Tbf I've got no damn clue why that is in there. I can't seem to get my mind to accept it. In GTA it is different, You don't have missions to massacre innocent civilians in such a serious & horrible way. This is just wrong.

Last edited:
Just ordered this for £23.95 from very.co.uk with a 25 voucher code. Says it will be delivered Thursday. Don't mind the wait for that price although apparently it'll be £26.99 at Sainsbury's on Tuesday.

mind sharing the code

I wonder if this ban stuff is all bluff.. Some of the people on my friends list on x-box live are playing the game and they are kids who used to hang out at my videogame shop. They brag about their modded x-box and dont pay for games. Irritates the hell out of me! You would think if you were to find some of the "cheaters", you would when someone is playing one of the biggest games around, a week before its released..And jes, they play online those cheeky kids :RANT:

No the bans are happening but only due to piracy not to legit people getting the game early

When i went on yesterday the leaderboards had people on that had clocked up 3 days on it already so its blatant that they are using copy's so should be banned as well

mind sharing the code

Its the same as the Littlewoods one on the previous page

I had no problem with the airport mission, it may have been useless but hell it was fun!

At the end of the day, I know it's a video game, and by shooting someone who's an enemy, or someone with casual clothes on, will make fuck all of a difference.

No the bans are happening but only due to piracy not to legit people getting the game early

When i went on yesterday the leaderboards had people on that had clocked up 3 days on it already so its blatant that they are using copy's so should be banned as well

Its the same as the Littlewoods one on the previous page

Its all well and good with people playing it when its legit, but its them who have fixed their x-box and playing piracy games that should get bans jes. Come to think about it I think one of these people have been cast out of x-box live..Not sure though. Independent video game stores are taking "small" hits when people are using piracy and its just a shame really.

Other than that I´m really looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 :)

I had no problem with the airport mission, it may have been useless but hell it was fun!

At the end of the day, I know it's a video game, and by shooting someone who's an enemy, or someone with casual clothes on, will make fuck all of a difference.

Exactly its just a game

Nothing that's put in a game or film would shock or upset me in this day and age

Looks like I may actually wait until the morning of the 10th and head out to Harvey Normans...

attachment.php

:D

Back
Top Bottom