Mirrors Edge

I got to Chapter 6 and had to turn it off before I smashed my controller. HAD to use a gun in the end, pissed me right off.

And how on Earth you're supposed to finish the game without being shot is beyond me. The earlier levels were fun, from Chapter 5 onwards, the difficulty has been ramped so much higher that it's bordering on frustration now.

YES, I DID IT WITHOUT SHOOTING ANYBODY ON MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH!!! :D
I loved the ending [music is zomg], it was quite emotional to be honest, heh! Tried the time trials and they're bloody mental, really tough. I don't think this'll be a game I'm gonna trade anytime soon, I just love it. As much as it makes me mad at times I do. Next time I play it on hard mode I'll just have to take a bunch of sedatives beforehand or something.

Check my trophies on the PS3. Test of Faith is there. ;) It wasn't easy though, really wasn't.
I've started the speedruns also, just done the prologue for now, Christ the pressure is immense.

There's a bit where you press a button for a garage-type door to roll up. As soon as you go through there's a guy on a landing in front of you shooting you. You bounce up to him and there's two others hammering you then. Pissed me off no end.

Completed this last night, really good game but damn frustrating at times. Graphic style, gameplay, sense of danger/peril and the controls were great. On the other hand the story was rubbish and I didn't like the cutscenes.

8/10 for me and well worth completing.

YES, I DID IT WITHOUT SHOOTING ANYBODY ON MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH!!! :D
I loved the ending [music is zomg], it was quite emotional to be honest, heh! Tried the time trials and they're bloody mental, really tough. I don't think this'll be a game I'm gonna trade anytime soon, I just love it. As much as it makes me mad at times I do. Next time I play it on hard mode I'll just have to take a bunch of sedatives beforehand or something.

Yep me too. Did it first time round, without even knowing the achievement was there. I just ran past them.

There's a bit where you press a button for a garage-type door to roll up. As soon as you go through there's a guy on a landing in front of you shooting you. You bounce up to him and there's two others hammering you then. Pissed me off no end.

I was stuck there for a good hour or so, I know how annoying that damn bit is. Also a bit on chapter 7 in the car park, very very VERY frustrating.

Ending was great though, very subtle but effective. Song was used perfectly.

EDIT- just noticed your post Matherto, it was on the normal difficulty.

Last edited:
Dang, I was hoping you'd done it on easy :P

Oh well, I guess I'll have to do it again, and constantly focus on just getting out of the situation I'm in instead of trying to kill people.

It isn't all that hard actually because I'm going through it again and still avoiding them, at first you think "well I'll never make it past them will I" but if you take a chance you manage it most of the time, especially once you know where to go.

Back
Top Bottom