Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

The money was a hint for Ben that there were people coming for him. I think miles must have his own agenda. The dead talk to him anyway.

My GF asked today about the 'other' person responsible for Jins death - after Sun said to her dad "there are 2 people to blame for Jins death - and you are one of them".

This may be obvious, but I instantly said Desmond as it makes sense (he left Jin down in hull with Michael), but also what Sun said to Whitmore - "we have common interests" - i.e. finding/killing Desmond.
Desmond left him down there to start with yeah, but I reckon Jack might be the one she means due to the fact he stopped Kate going in the cabins for Jin and basically convinced her they should give up on him. All in front of Sun waiting on the boat, albeit without her hearing the convo. Jack tells Ben that Sun blames him too, when he's going through the list of where people when in the funeral parlour at the end.

Baggs I like your theory man.

Yeah the point about Sun has left us with questions. I really want to find out who is responsible, and what she will do. Maybe it's Kate? I have no theory to back that up, but something tells me she's responsible, since she didn't know Jack pulled her away? (I don't think she saw Jack take Kate back).

I cant understand how you guys like Miles so much. He came off as a short poor man's sawyer imo. granted his talking to ghosts ability seems interesting but he just like a peepsqueak trouble maker in school. Runs his gob off and you just want to bash his face in to shut him up :LOL:.

I loved Keamy on the other hand. His presence on screen was immense and proved a great antagonist to the losties and Ben in particular. Gutted he's dead. I would have loved to see more of him.

I cant understand how you guys like Miles so much. He came off as a short poor man's sawyer imo. granted his talking to ghosts ability seems interesting but he just like a peepsqueak trouble maker in school. Runs his gob off and you just want to bash his face in to shut him up :LOL:.

I loved Keamy on the other hand. His presence on screen was immense and proved a great antagonist to the losties and Ben in particular. Gutted he's dead. I would have loved to see more of him.
his that idiot from rush hour, the bad chinese guy :LOL::LOL: ANNOYING in that movie too!! we need to send chris tucker in Lost to sort him out :EASY::EASY:

He is like a young Christopher Walken! (Keamy that is, not Miles!)

Yep, Daniel is a good character too. That other woman, the English one, really annoys me though, rubbish.

Shes proper fit though!

Are you pulling my plonker ?

400px-CharlotteLewis2.jpg

Claire, Penny, Sarah (Jack's ex-wife) & Ben's Daughter do it for me :)

I agree, Daniel was a great addition to the cast. Didn't like Charlotte that much to be honest.

Sun is not bloody bad aye!

Her face did look like a pan with two grains of rice in it when the freighter blew up but hey that's what losing your fisherman-turned-assassin-turned-bomb-difusing-husband can do to you.

I think Claire is the most attractive LOST member, closely followed by Kate & Bernard.

Ah well, now the wait is on.

Did think it was him in the coffin, but as the story wore on didn't.

FD

LOL..........

Nope he's still about. Although I'm sure I saw something that he hasn't appeared in a episode for sometime. I'm sure it said something about him being in the background in one of the recent episodes.

FD

My GF asked today about the 'other' person responsible for Jins death - after Sun said to her dad "there are 2 people to blame for Jins death - and you are one of them".

I may have misheard but - I thought, at the end when Jack & Ben were talking about going back, Jack said something along the lines of: 'Kate won't talk to me blah blah blah and Sun blames me for Jin's death'.

I may be wrong though.

Could someone who still has the episode available double check the end quick and either make me right or stupid! :LOL:

I may have misheard but - I thought, at the end when Jack & Ben were talking about going back, Jack said something along the lines of: 'Kate won't talk to me blah blah blah and Sun blames me for Jin's death'.

I may be wrong though.

Could someone who still has the episode available double check the end quick and either make me right or stupid! :LOL:

and I quote "Sun blames me for..."

where are all these lost photos coming from?

and does anyone know of a decent spoiler site? There was one site i found ages ago that froze the frames of Eckos black smoke to see the image in it and when we first saw Jacob in the house but i can find any kind of site like that now

Back
Top Bottom