Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

Well i think im gonna start watching this, i already downloaded the Pilot episode of Lost, im gonna watch it and later i will post my opinion about the show. Hope i like it, people say its a good show but you either like it or dislike it. Hope i like it. =]

Well i think im gonna start watching this, i already downloaded the Pilot episode of Lost, im gonna watch it and later i will post my opinion about the show. Hope i like it, people say its a good show but you either like it or dislike it. Hope i like it. =]

Do what I did and watch the whole season in one day.
That's what I did with LOST and HEROES.

WOW! Thats a lil too over the top for me, the only time i did something like that was with Naruto Anime and it took me 1 weekend and i jumped alot of episodes. Besides i have to wait some minutes until i download the next episode, so it will take some time.

For the first episode, it was really dramatic imo. I can already see a couple and that chinese couple is weird, that guy that says he is from a band is even weirder. I am already downloading the second one, hope something even creepier happens. =p

Haha it gets better and better, though more confusing as well.

You've seen nothing yet mate ;))

Damn the episodes are getting so interesting and im only in the end of first season! The story line is really good. Thnx for helping me decide to start watching this, i must say im addicted. lol

Just ended season 1 (yeah im fast, or not lol) wtf is up with this show? Ive been watching every single episode meticulously and i still can't see the point of the freakin island and everything that happens and is around her, it makes no sense, maybe thats why this show is so good. =D
Any advice for the second season, without spoiling? Please.

Yep, watch Seasons 2 & 3 as quick as possible, they are so much better when watched without much break. It's all intriguing stuff, but will make or break whether you like the show by Season 4.

when i borrowed Lost to my mates they got that hooked they were watching 4 or 5 in a row :LOL:

I think for season 1, I watch each episode 3 times a day the 1st time they aired. It was so fresh.

I got around halfway through watching Lost on Channel 4 in the UK, one episode a week. Couldn't cope! Via other methods I then watched 12 episodes in 3 days and then the first 3 of Season 2 the next day, which were already aired stateside :P

Well it took me 2 weeks with studying and exams in the middle so go figure.
Im really excited to start watching Season 2 and i think i will have the proper time now to watch it faster then Season 1.

You guys are lightweights. I watched season 1 in 4 days. I remember so clearly. Season 2-4 I had to wait patiently for the American air dates.

:LOL:

On your PDA?!

WINNER!!!!

:LOL:

HP iPaq rx3715, awesome little thing, watched season 1 of Prison Break on it whilst commuting from Mnisek Pod Brdy - Prague for a few weeks as well ;)

http://www.pcplus.co.uk/reviews/mobile_computing/hp_ipaq_rx3715
hpipaq3715free.jpg

Now I mostly use it for listening to audio books when riding my bike to and from places and for reading regular books when in the bed or bath ;)

Back
Top Bottom