LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 1 Only)

Holio said:
See I wondered that too, to get to a safety desposit box for a small toy plane? I was wondering why it was in there to begin with, though her saying it belongs to the only man she ever loved and also the man she killed, I'm wondering if somehow she had killed her father or member of her family.........

Other than that the episode was pretty damn dull, still hope we get back to that place that Locke is trying to break into again. The case though does have 4 other guns if they ever need them? And where da fuck did the other polar bears go, there was bound to be more than one? Plus the big tree pushing over noisy animal?
Surely she was referring to the dude she shot during the robbery?

About Locke didn't him and the other guy show up at the start of the episode for about 2 minutes then they weren't in it at all? They're up to summat!

815 matey - same as flight number.

also the song that Shannon sings, i reckon thats got something to do with the chain that Sayid found in the Danielle episode

db

All i can say is, i hope the eventual ending to this is good/worth it. If someone wakes up from a dream in an airport departure lounge as flight 815 gets its last call, i will be very disappointed.

Last edited:

:lol: LOL...............

Didn't notice that DB. Are you staying in sync with us or are you giving us tip-off's btw? Just curious. Just that some imbecile on another forum stuck something in about one of the charcter's that peeved me off a bit because we started talking about stuff.

FD

sorry lads - nope just something that other people had noticed on a LOST e4 forum but not a spoiler as im watching it at the same time as the rest of you.

The song, the one Shannon sung in french is currently the subject of a debate - as to whether the lyrics in the original French or translated in English have some bearing on the story.

Proff, I agree completely that would be awful. The scenario you speak of reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode one with the game "Better Than Life" TM!

I reckon that overall the fact that a French Science team were heading out that way although they got shipwrecked may offer someting of an overall explanation - maybe somekind of experiment gone wrong perhaps?

db

I don't think she loved that dude she shot in the leg at bank Classic, he said she'd picked that bank etc, plus why would she not of got him to open the safety desposit box rather than plan a robbery.

Also, how does a Beach start to just wash away??????? :-k

Watched episodes 13, 14 & 15 in the last day or so - it's all very intriguing guys, i'm completely addicted to this Lost. Never usually watch non-football TV. Episode 15 had me glued to the box!

Loved that episode there, know a fair bit more about Boon/Shannon now, always thought he was a bit 'incesty' with her! :mrgreen:

Even though you could hear what sounded like a bird fluttering, and it getting louder/nearer, I nearly shat myself when that thing jumped up outta the ground. :lol:

Locke rules!

What thing jumped out the ground? :eh:

Had me going there that episode, I thought we had lost our 1st main character.

Does anyone know what episode we're on now?

FD

fd1972uk said:
What thing jumped out the ground? :eh:

Had me going there that episode, I thought we had lost our 1st main character.

Does anyone know what episode we're on now?

FD
The thing that 'killed' Shannon, right before it starts chasing them after they come out of that thicket of trees, it leaps up in the background.

You see something, maybe not the 'beast' or whatever it is but you see like a ploom of mud where something erupts out of the ground.

Clockender said:
So Shannon ain't dead then? Whats that about?

Nope Shannon aint dead, and i got all exited too in that episode that the bitch finally croaked :mrgreen:

fd1972uk said:
Watch C4 this Wednesday and all will be revealed. ;)

FD

Heh I watched it on E4, I just didn't get what happened. So the stuff Locke was making that he smeared on Boon was some sort a drug that made Boon hallucenate that Shannon was dead? Why would Locke do this?

I love this show!

Yep, think he drugged him to get out of his head for his obsession for Shannon. Unfortunately I heard something (some fool stuck a kinda spoiler in another forum) about one of the characters, so guess this may come up in the future and is related to this story.

FD

Claire's back then :shock:

So her baby is "special" and now Walt is "special." What's going on? :-k

PS not enough of Kate in this episode :(

Hi Mate

Claire's back but it certainly looked yesterday as if she was no longer pregnant - i guess that'd make sense as she was going into labour when taken by Ethan.

Good espisode - esp the Locke/Michael confrontations. Sort of explains why he's so protective of Walt.

db

Yep DB, that's what I was gonna say. I thought she didn't look pregnant. Although admittedly it was a quick shot of her.

Good episode as you say.

So as we know, Walt is Special, the baby is Special in some way. Locke is the action hero, however something will no doubt come to light about him.

FD

hehe............okay we where wrong, the belly is still swelly. :mrgreen:

Another insight into Charlie's background. Pity he shot that dude Ethan though as it would've been quite interesting to find out what/who he is.

Quite a good episode last night.

The only thing that got me was how strong Ethan was the last time him and Jack (I can't mind if that's his name.......LOL) fought, but this time it was a different ball-game...........strange.

See the lovely Kate (? LOL.....) was looking ravishing last night. O:)

FD

:mrgreen: hehe.........not just me, DB thought so too. So I blame him. :mrgreen:

FD

:mrgreen: hehe............I have mate. Meant to do it the other day. There are some good pics, but I like her hair long and curly. ;)

FD

Back
Top Bottom