LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 1 Only)

Yep, that's what I think too. It would smack of that Bruce Willis film (forgot the name) too much.

Locke obviously has some pyschic powers going by it, the kid also has some sort of powers too.

I think the baby has a huge role to play in all of this.

FD

It certainly has a lot of importance attatched to it already what with the pshycic and "Ethan" trying to kidnap her.

I'd like to see Hurley's background as he and Locke are two of the best characters.

I didnt see last night's E4 ep, but has anyone ever read the Michael Crichton book Sphere, maybe some have seen the movie, but anyhow in the book they discover a spaceship at the bottom of the ocean, however they cant really find any life on it, but everyone on the dive team experiences a sort of fear, and strange things happen, say the sea around them gets filled with giant squid, so for me that's kinda like when Walt gets harrassed by the polar bear, his imagination is seemingly creating this things, or he can control things like the time he threw the knife into the tree.

Locke also appears to have a hand on it all, cause he can now walk, maybe Walt will wake up in Australia someday and go, whoa that was a great dream.

FD, I assume you mean the Sixth Sense, as I'm doubting it's Hudson Hawk your thinking off........ ;)

As for it as a series, it is starting to annoy me now, basically as Series2 has started in the states, I really dont think we're going to find out an awful lot more in the coming weeks, and with the writers saying they have enough material for about 5-6 series I'm thinking, balls to it all ;) I mean did Locke ever get into that flamin manhole / bunker complex thing, or have a missed something along the way.

Yep saw Sphere.

Although about the Polar Bear, I would've agreed, however the Polar Bear has already appeared in an earlier episode and Walt was nowhere to be seen.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Yep saw Sphere.

Although about the Polar Bear, I would've agreed, however the Polar Bear has already appeared in an earlier episode and Walt was nowhere to be seen.

FD

I can see that, but maybe we weren't meant to see Walt then, or the comic book, it was just that time the last image was the Polar Bear in the comic getting burned on the fire, then Walt getting harrassed by one.

Are the polar bears just angry cause someone has came to there holiday island? ;) I mean come on, if you were a polar bear in that heat the last thing you'd want to do it chase anything......... :D

The flamin French Woman, why the hell has no one said, come on Sayid lets go meet this woman and find something the hell else out about this place, plus we have guns so she wont harm us. Too many loose ends and too often people doing squat all.

Yeah but if you'd seen the latest E4 ep Carl, you might understand why they haven't gone after the Frenchwoman.

ClassicD said:
Yeah but if you'd seen the latest E4 ep Carl, you might understand why they haven't gone after the Frenchwoman.

No probs, I'll watch it on Wed night and find out then ;) though if I could just get rid of them 118 ads................. ;)

I've watched the E4 episode and can't remember about the French Woman or anything.

FD

I put a spoiler in for Holio but maybe it's best if he doesn't visit the thread till he's seen the E4 ep from now on, in case someone else doesn't realise he hasn't!

Holio mentions the Frenchwoman, how no one has gone after her, etc. Well...

Near the end of the ep on E4, when Jin and Michael are fighting on the beach, Locke comes out and says it's about time everyone stopped being in denial and pretending there's no one else on the island, because everyone knows that they're "not alone".

That's the only reason I can think of for not going after the Frenchwoman, or maybe they all thought Sayid had lost it a wee bit I dunno.

That was a good ep man, liked it. Beginning to notice how everybody is interlinked. Hurley owned a box company, Locke worked for one. Last week, in somebody's flashback, I am fecking positive I saw Hurley get into/out of a car in the background too.

And I now know wtf those numbers under Flawless' name are from :). I am itching to see the next ep now.

Did anybody here notice when that little girl was wtaching TV that fat ugly hairy guy (stuck in the island) was on the TV? It is hard to see at first but when they repeat it on Sunday look at the TV closely.

To be honest I can't remember any of the things you guys are talking about tbh.

CD - Wasn't it the Japanese flashback last week? Hurley wasn't there, so can't see it being him. The only time I can remember seeing someone else outwith the airport scenes is when Sawyer was carted into a police station during one of freckles (sorry, forgot her name again) flashbacks. And what do you mean 'flawless', who or what is that? :eh:

SB - What girl? Was this during the Japanese couple's flashbacks? :-s Remember that's what will be on this Sunday for C4 viewers.

Anyway, it was good to finally get some info on Hurley. Was a bit silly though I thought with all the goings-on.

Not sure if I'm right, but I think that's everyone's story with the exception of possibly Walt and Shannon if they don't include their other family members story.

18 episodes over with now.

FD

Last edited:

I can't mind exactly when it happened, but I'm sure I saw Hurley in someone else's flashback within the past couple of episodes. Flawless is a user on this site with the Locke avatar and he's had those fecking numbers under his name for ages, I didn't have a scooby what they were about!

fd1972uk said:
SB - What girl? Was this during the Japanese couple's flashbacks? :-s Remember that's what will be on this Sunday for C4 viewers.
Yep thats right, watch the TV closely....it's when that small Japanese girl is sitting down watching TV.

Yeah that was crackin, only another 5 eps left of this season now. I assume since season 2's been on over the water for a while we'll get it right after we finish this one, hope so anyway.

As for what's in there, my guess is Ethan and his buddies were playing the fart game with a lighter and some methane. :mrgreen:

E4 Spoiler!

Well I mentioned a couple of pages back that I knew something and that was it, that Boone died. I actually had missed the very start, so did you actually see the plane fall on him or did him and Locke just appear at the camp? Was Locke walking okay again?

Boone is obviously a physchic, as he saw Boone in the previous vision and has said just too much.

FD

Hi FD, I didnt see E4 last night but :

Surely you mean Locke is slightly phychic, the thing is he asked Boone about Theresa, and in his dream he knew was covered in blood, yet he didnt really warn him. Boone was inside the plane when it fell from the vines, Locke stumbled over and then dragged Boone out and carried him back to the camp before returning to the thing they had dug out

Yep, could be right, but he definetely has pyschic powers of some sort. For me there's 2 characters with a gift, Walt and Locke.

FD

Professor Nutmeg said:
Oh the symbolism of life! :lol:

a bit too cheesy for my liking but was still well handled. I particularly liked the interplay between the Hobbit & Jin.

I'm itching to see what part of Locke's anatomy, the Doc uses to break open the hatch!

db

Looks like we're going to get to see a bit more of this hatch malarky.

Quite a good episode again last night.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Looks like we're going to get to see a bit more of this hatch malarky.

Quite a good episode again last night.

FD

Was a belter i thought! looks like Sawyer is mellowing slightly and great to find out more about Sayid.

can't wait for the next one!

db

Looks like Walt is lapsing in and out of being "special."

"Don't open it!" he said to Locke (needed a bit of 1950s sci-fi music behind it.)
And about the raft, "No we must go"

Well we're nearing the end of Season 1 and I'm sure it's going to leave on a cliff-hanger. I think it'll end with the Hatch being open and something coming out and the water craft running into some sort of problem.

FD

Good episode, jumping between several bits of storyline. Theyd better not make us wait for season 2.

And wasnt the last two episodes in America back to back? So we'll either get a massive cliffhanger next week (on e4) or a two hour special. With it being christmas im hoping for a 2hr special.

Back
Top Bottom