LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 1 Only)

Intellectually challenged said:
Good episode, jumping between several bits of storyline. Theyd better not make us wait for season 2.

And wasnt the last two episodes in America back to back? So we'll either get a massive cliffhanger next week (on e4) or a two hour special. With it being christmas im hoping for a 2hr special.

The last two episodes (24 + 25) are counted as one episode I think, so 1 hour and 30 minutes

Well on Sky+ next week's E4 episode doesn't let you series link it, so it must be the finale.

As I understand it, next week is the final episode to be shown on E4, the 2 hour season finale will be first broacast on channel 4 on Januray 11th

Hmmm, well it looks like we're not gonna get all we wanted from the end of this season.

They're going to have to cram a shitload of stuff into that end episode and it maybe just too much, don't know who 'they' are and the big monster thingy, the bunker, the black rock (boat?).

FD

Yep, seems an awfully long time to wait for Season 2.

CD - I know there are 2 shows in the one, but I'm still thinking it's a lot of give-away's to do in such a small space of time, although as I said before, I still think there will be some longer lasting stories to be told.

Quite funny how last night had quite a few of the characters having flashbacks instead of just the 1.

FD

It'll still leave a ton of shit unresolved, no question. Unfortunately I heard about something that happens in the final ep, some diddy on another messageboard didn't post a spoiler warning. It hasn't ruined it for me as I don't know the whole 'story', but I know more than I'd like to have known, let's put it that way.

I doubt I will be able to wait nearly a year to see the second season, especially given some places are well, well into it already. Wouldn't mind waiting normally, would prefer to in fact or else what's the point of having a TV in the first place, but it's an iffy one to wait that long.

I've been watching the C4 episodes but I always flick to E4 and read the description of next weeks show. It said that its Part 1 of 3, does that mean that next weeks E4 show is a double bill?? I hope so as I am going skiing the week after so I don't wanna miss it.

Im gutted if we will have to wait that long for season 2, season 1 has been fab.

Really enjoyed last nights episode with the multiple flashbacks, nice touch. Wonder whether they'll keep it up for the last 2 episodes or if thats it for the flashbacks until next season.

As for the black rock, my betting is their raft gets caught in a storm and ends up crashing into the black rock at some point, hence them ending up right back where they started.
And the monster thing? Its sounding quite mechanical to me, and with the "security" comment im wondering whether the monster is real or just some form of mechanical thing. Probably a long shot mind.

Roll on the 11th.

LemonJelly said:
I've been watching the C4 episodes but I always flick to E4 and read the description of next weeks show. It said that its Part 1 of 3, does that mean that next weeks E4 show is a double bill?? I hope so as I am going skiing the week after so I don't wanna miss it.

Nope - no more E4 shows still the new season. Next week is Exodus 1 on C4 nothing on e4, then on the 11th is Exodus 2 and 3 on C4.

Intellectually challenged said:
Nope - no more E4 shows still the new season. Next week is Exodus 1 on C4 nothing on e4, then on the 11th is Exodus 2 and 3 on C4.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Gutted, of all the times to be away in the snow having fun ;)

Ah well I will get someone to record it for me.

Season 2 aint even started in Italy yet, thats why I started downloading them back in September.... HDTV quality, english, and weekly:D

Yep know what you mean CD, it is a bit of time to wait. Although I can't see me dl it as it'll just spoil things for me.

Heard it may be out in Spring, but mid-august seems another date mentioned too.

FD

Milanista said:
Season 2 aint even started in Italy yet, thats why I started downloading them back in September.... HDTV quality, english, and weekly:D

I downloaded the whole of Season 1 and the first 9 episodes of Season 2 the other week of USENET managed to get them all onto 3 DVD's, all top quality too. :D

The Season Finale dosent disapoint, but i suspect a lot of you will be looking on the interweb thingy for Season 2 pretty soon after seeing the finale to season 1.

Childish cunts.............is this the freak that looked like he had 2 days to live?

FD

footyfan said:
I downloaded the whole of Season 1 and the first 9 episodes of Season 2 the other week of USENET managed to get them all onto 3 DVD's, all top quality too. :D

The Season Finale dosent disapoint, but i suspect a lot of you will be looking on the interweb thingy for Season 2 pretty soon after seeing the finale to season 1.
Without giving anything away.. the intro for Season 2 was the best intro for any programme i've seen. Absolutely mint! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The next ones posting fake spoilers will be banned for a week.

Looking forward to the final episode(s). It's a double bill, right? An episode already shown on E4 (which i watched) then the very last one, but only on Channel 4. I bet the ending is a corker. They always are. :)

Prof, if I'm reading your post right, I think you got it wrong.

I think today there is no E4 show, but just the C4 episode which we would've watched last week. Then next week is the final 2 episodes on C4.

FD

hi chaps

thats right, btw i got the lost book for christams which is very informative and also has a pic in it from the episode involving Ethan coming back (it goes through each ep one by one) in which he is fighting with Locke, but that never happened did it ? he only fought with jack.

db

Back
Top Bottom