LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (No spoilers please)

gman.jpg

FD

:mryellow: is that a PC game? Half Life?

Right, here's something interesting. Here's a GIF from the first episode. Look at the object which swoops over the engine before it explodes.

:-k

lostturbineenhanced9ti.gif

I know what it is:D

Spoiler (highlight): dont read if u havent seen finale.
Its the 'monster'. Its the security system of the island, which you see in the finale.

Last edited:

I've got it, Aladdin gets a bit lost and whacks a jet engine by mistake. :lol:

Yep, Prof that's right, G-Man from Half Life.

That picture though is very intriguing. :shock: Guess we're at the boring bit at the moment, although I'm still enjoying it (not so keen on the last episode, which will actually be this week I think). Although as you say I want to enjoy something each week and not be running ahead of myself and seeing this and that.

So I guess it's okay to talk about Lost after E4 episode.

FD

hehe...........as long as you keep your thoughts to the other thread with the spoilers.

Now that there is a split camp now, I'm starting to get the feeling of 'Lord of the Flies' here i.e. main guy with the bright ideas in one, has a fat guy with floppy hair in his party who seems a genuine nice guy and there's obviously the other party with the nutjob, sorry I don't know the names of them yet.

FD

Last edited:

Yep, just something about it.

I've also got a feeling that the Island is tied in with some sort of timewarp or Bermuda Triangle type thing, as that monster seems to me to be a dinosaur that has been trapped in the Island and maybe that thing that hit the Jet Engine could be a spaceship or something like that.

hehe...........now I'm thinking.

Btw, if I'm right or even wrong don't say, unless your just wanting to put your thoughts forward and are nonethe wiser like myself.

Cheers.

FD

I'm too scared I'm gonna read something I wouldn't want to in these forums so apologies if this question has been answered already:

How many episodes are there? I'm getting conflicting answers from different people - some say 24, some say 25 and some say 24+3 episodes?

Yep mate, says 25 on my TV Guide. And as you said, I'm scared of reading, seeing something that I don't want to.

Guess for the next few episodes we're going to be getting everyone's story. Thinking of who is left, there's Michael & his kid (& dog), The Pregnant Girl, The Iraqi guy, Said?, Sawyer, the big guy with the fluffy hair and the brother and sister. Think that's it.

FD

I agree FD, i think there's some kind of time/dimension difference thing going on. I'm sure that distress message will come back into the picture. It's been playing 16 years, but as of when i say? Also, there has to be a reason as to why they survived the crash uninjured. As Said said, they should have been dead after the plane broke in two.

fd1972uk said:
...that monster seems to me to be a dinosaur that has been trapped in the Island
It's the island they used for Jurassic Park so maybe they left one behind when they made that.

Another episode away now. I had a few drinks watching the footy and I'm wondering if I got the jist of this episode. Would I be right in saying that, Sawyer's (isn't actually his name now that we've learned) story is something along the lines of, when he was a kid, his dad shot his mum and then comitted suicide because she was messing around and then when he was messing around with that woman, he didn't know she had a kid and pulled out the deal as soon as he saw him. Is that about right?

Said has now left the camp, although obviously that isn't him away, as we'll no doubt have to see his story. He's actually my fav character. I presume he'll come out of nowhere and save someone in danger in a future episode.

FD

Yeah youve got it, he didnt want the same thing to happen to the kid that what happened to him!

Right cheers mate. Actually I have a feeling that Sawyer (or whatever his name is) will become a good guy and a kinda hero in the end, he's being portrayed out as some evil guy. I have a feeling the older guy who was previously crippled may become the evil dude, even though he seems nice at the moment. That's who I would say hit Said, as when he spoke with Said he said that someone didn't want them to get off the place, and who has a better reason to do that than him seeing as previously he was in a wheelchair and no-one really took much notice of him, and now look at him.

By the way, if I'm wrong or right, I don't want anyone saying..............just thinking (or typing?) out loud. :mrgreen:

FD

I think this would be more appropriate in the other thread if you've already saw Season 1.

FD

Yeh i think its best we rename both threads with how far into the seasons the UK is for season 1 and season 2 for the US. That way we can avoid spoilers.

Prof!! :mrgreen:

Last night was an enjoyable episode, at the end of the episode with Said in the jungle and the voices, that was actually quite spooky. And now we have a new character into the story now.

Think we've only got a few characters to go through now:- Matthew (?) and his kid, pregnant lass, the brother and sister and the big guy that made the golf course. :mrgreen: Can't think of anyone else.

FD

Last edited:

Oh and to further back-up my claim on the timewarp thing. The french woman Daniella (or whatever) I think has came from the early 90's. Why I say that is the gun's in question she was using. They looked like old guns from early on in the century, that SOS was calling out for 16 years, but what year did they get there as Prof already said.

FD

This show just gets better as it goes on.

Does anybody know how many more episodes there are in this series?

And how far are we behind America?

rahh, i just watched the first 5 minutes of s02e01.

this is SOOO awesome.i can't read the spoiler thread now, so i need to post here.

i am seriously fucking afraid of continuing...this is so frightening! :lol: :applause:

Hi chaps,

Every time i watch an episode i can fill in 1 or 2 gaps from a previous one only for another 4 or 5 to open up!

So this French lady definetly hit Sayid on the head then, when he was about to fire the rocket - that does make sense as it didnt seem plausible for any of the other survivors to have jeopardized an escape plan.

What about her Son (Alex) though ? She said she killed her husband and the other scientists as they had succombed to a fever or something similar.

I presume he must stil be alive somewhere on the Island or at least was at some point until he was most likely killed by one of the bears.

a confused db

ps - anyone else pee'd off with all the ads on E4 ?

Back
Top Bottom