LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (No spoilers please)

OPM said:
rahh, i just watched the first 5 minutes of s02e01.

this is SOOO awesome.i can't read the spoiler thread now, so i need to post here.

i am seriously fucking afraid of continuing...this is so frightening! :lol: :applause:

Mate, you need to relax!

Anyone notice, on season 1 ep 24/25
Hurley at the airport on the scooter, passes 6 girls in soccer uniforms, guess what the numbers on the back of their shirts are?

Also, Oceanic 8-15 departing at gate 23. :p

Yep this is to run in line with C4 and E4 episodes.

So the last thing I want is something talking about episode 24.

Cheers for co-operating guys.

Denirobob - No, I don't think the French lady hit Sayid on the head at that instance. I've got a funny feeling it's the knife guy (keep forgetting his name) as he has a lot to lose should they return i.e. might end up in wheelchair again and also the woman he was interested in isn't interested in him, so no need to go back. I could be wrong though.

Tonight a new episode. \\:o/

FD

fd1972uk said:
Yep this is to run in line with C4 and E4 episodes.

So the last thing I want is something talking about episode 24.

Cheers for co-operating guys.

Denirobob - No, I don't think the French lady hit Sayid on the head at that instance. I've got a funny feeling it's the knife guy (keep forgetting his name) as he has a lot to lose should they return i.e. might end up in wheelchair again and also the woman he was interested in isn't interested in him, so no need to go back. I could be wrong though.

Tonight a new episode. \\:o/

FD

hi mate

when u said the knife guy - i starting thinking of the bloke in Desperado!!

desperado_20.jpg

fair point though, he seems most at home there doesnt he

db

Re: LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 1 Only)

:lol: @ DB.

Prof - Yeah, thanks for that, keep forgetting his name. Although maybe I should think Lock & Knife = Lock-Knife. :mrgreen:

Last night was quite good and obviously this could be the weirdest part of the series yet come next week. The guy Ethan Rom is a mystery now.

FD

Great episode this week - more mysterious and chilling than the last few.

Could that Ethan guy actually be Alex the French Lady's son ? - We never found out exactly what happened to him.

Also did the Pyschic have a premonition of the crash ?

db

denirobob said:
Also did the Pyschic have a premonition of the crash ?

db

Absolutely Db. At least that's what i made of it. He knew she'd be marooned and forced to bring up the child. But what i want to know, is why it's so important that she does it. Would the child bring the end of days or something? :lol:

rockykabir on IMDB forums said:
A mate of mine whose neighbour's best friend's sister's aunt's grandson's Pitbull Terrier said that he spotted Madison around Sunset Boulevard looking for the finest stuff from local pushers. Its rumoured to be a $400 a day habit :(

I fear the pressures of playing a transsexual dog is really getting to Madison.... I really hope she sorts herself out cos Lost seriously wouldn't be the same without her(him) :weeps:

Haha nice one kabir

Getting more exciting now, although was surprised that it was another Doc storyline/flashback. Thought we had lost old Pip.

FD

Aye it was good last night, the past couple have been good and left me wanting to see the next ep quite badly.

Originally thought "Pip" would do exactly as he did in the end, but when they seemed to stop trying to revive him I thought he had in fact popped his clogs, but there you go.

Yep I thought that too, but as it wore on, usually it would pan off to someone else and then when he started again, I knew he was going to be revived. But still had me going.

I noticed a little scene with Sawyer and Sayid about when he commented on keeping the fire going at the beach. So I'm going for a guess on either both come kinda friends or one of them (most likely Sayid) is going to die saving Sawyer. Just a thing that is playing on my mind with both of them.

And as you mention CD, the last couple have had me waiting with excitement for the next episode to follow.

FD

Getting better and better. The last two episodes have had me gripped too, although I'm still waiting to find out about Hurley's time in the muppets in his flashback.

db

I'm wondering is a underground research facility, but not sure, still wondering about Locke, could see him just turning round and knocking that young dude over the head.

The last episode wasn't all that great, although we got a bit more info on 'freckles' :lol: .

I've also got a feeling that the woman that says her husband is still alive, will be right and he'll appear in some way later on.

FD

Yep she's some top totty that lass. :) Not sure what all the fuss was about getting the case for that. :roll:

FD

See I wondered that too, to get to a safety desposit box for a small toy plane? I was wondering why it was in there to begin with, though her saying it belongs to the only man she ever loved and also the man she killed, I'm wondering if somehow she had killed her father or member of her family.........

Other than that the episode was pretty damn dull, still hope we get back to that place that Locke is trying to break into again. The case though does have 4 other guns if they ever need them? And where da fuck did the other polar bears go, there was bound to be more than one? Plus the big tree pushing over noisy animal?

Back
Top Bottom