LittleBigPlanet

Oh my god - its so superb!

Just how I wanted it to be when I first saw it on GamerTV many, many months ago.

Is it normal for a 32 year old to grin this much at a cartoony game!!??

I'm getting an error code now

ERROR CODE - 80029752

Which apparently is what comes up if you gameshare Warhawk and means we're locked from the beta - someone on the official forums said the same happened to them and they had to get their friends to remove the PSN from their accounts to get themselves unlisted as a beta game sharing black listed psn

it says on the game info on the ps3 - that to share it you all have to have my details on your ps3 and the password saved. Do you both have my details SAVED Dags/Pbb ?

Last edited:
Ahhh shite...

Yea, I'll remove you now and see what happens!

EDIT: if its any consolation, mine still works fine :LOL:

EDIT2: I've removed your account now and as suspected, cannot access LBP. Still, thanks anyway, it was great while it lasted and I cannot wait for the full game now. I hope you can get back in after Dags removes you too!

Last edited:
Not sounding good about the Beta locking after sharing - quite a few threads about in on the official forum (saw yours KRad).

Really hope this hasnt shafted your LBP game too. Some are saying it should be unlocked after 24 hours (once all other accounts have been deactivated).

I didn't even get a chance to get it, my internet has completely ballsed up :((

Cheers anyway Radiation :TU:

Yeah I posted my 'true' story last night to see if anyone there could help us out - they have a few SCEE people on there now and again so i was hoping maybe one of them would spot it and think 'ahh well he wasn't giving away content for free, we'll help him out'

If it's locked permanently ... ah well we got to try the game out and i got to share that with someone else - fifa's out next week and its PSN update day today anyway.

----

In other news;

The next issue of the UK version of the Official Playstation Magazine will include a card with the code for the Kratos Sackboy custom for Little Big Planet.
How cool is that?

Now all I got the figure out is how the hell am I going to get my hands on that magazine…

Next magazine hits stores 30th of September

Last edited:
Yeah I posted my 'true' story last night to see if anyone there could help us out - they have a few SCEE people on there now and again so i was hoping maybe one of them would spot it and think 'ahh well he wasn't giving away content for free, we'll help him out'

If it's locked permanently ... ah well we got to try the game out and i got to share that with someone else - fifa's out next week and its PSN update day today anyway.

----

The next issue of the UK version of the Official Playstation Magazine will include a card with the code for the Kratos Sackboy custom for Little Big Planet.
How cool is that?

Now all I got the figure out is how the hell am I going to get my hands on that magazine…

Next magazine hits stores 30th of September

I'll be gutted if it doesnt work for ya, but least you have had a long time on it and got a good handle on what does what. Will make the full game even better!

And as you say, there is so much due out in the next few weeks - Wipeout, FIFA, PES at least!

What do you mean about the mag though - think it will be sold out? ASDA always have loads of OPM - somewhere will have it.

Yeah it was Dags idea to start doing it to annoy you... I wasn't so sure but he gave me a big kiss and a Boost bar - and I'm anyone's after that.

I know alot of people have got the Beta, but just posted my thoughts on AVF...

I was lucky to have a few hours on this last night thanks to someone sharing their game with me.

Absolutely amazing on many levels.

The production qualities, graphical touches, physics engine, humour, character, diversity, creational freedom etc etc - I will say I never thought a game could be made with so much in.

Massive credit to Media Molecule. I've never done it before, but playing last night, I was tempted to send MM an email to congratulate them on wanting to create something so ambitious - AND pull it off with ease.

I played a bit of MP which was fun and I love the way your friends are integrated in the game with score pop ups. Some of the user created levels were superb too and shows even at this stage, whats going to be in store.

I've not laughed out loud in so long - one part in particular, with the horse on wheels. I pushed it down the hill but fell off the back, so I quickly grabbed out in desperation with R1 and managed to grab onto the back of it as it was powering down the hill. The little Sackboy legs were going mad and he seemed to keep looking round at the screen in abject horror! Was so funny.

Some of the puzzle levels were nice too and I also love all the unlockable prizes, stickers etc.

So cool - from only a couple of hours play, I'm as excited as a small child and could just go on and on about the little touches... 2 HOURS! Imagine whats in store for the full game?!

This has got to be GOTY surely? What a time to be a gamer for the next couple of months... FIFA, PES, WipEout, GH4, Rockband2, LBP.

Amazing and so pleased its a PS3 exclusive.

Yea, I love it!

II've not laughed out loud in so long - one part in particular, with the horse on wheels. I pushed it down the hill but fell off the back, so I quickly grabbed out in desperation with R1 and managed to grab onto the back of it as it was powering down the hill. The little Sackboy legs were going mad and he seemed to keep looking round at the screen in abject horror! Was so funny.

:lmao: :DD

Is it possible to get 100% with help from others?

It's possible on your own.

Have you used the star stickers on the stars in the levels ? Also on the level ith the ghosts just before you leave the part with the ghosts and hit a checkpoint slap the red lion sticker on the shield for extra poieces/

Erm.. hard to explain where the rest are hidden - on the level with the horses there is a aprt where you have to push a block to the right then jump up - run left - jump up and go right where there is another horse and a block you push in to fill in a gap.

Before that - as you drop down into the area go behind the trees on the left by pressing UP.

-
At the start of level 2 with the king - jump up and left onto the roofs and there is a star there

erm... the trees where you have the jetpacks have a star above them - above the tea cups on level 3 or 2 is a star - after the big skateboard jump run back to your left after passing the finish and run under the big white support beams - after a LONG run you'll find an item there - also after the skakeboard bit at the end with the crowd - there is a star in between the last 2 crowd parts for more items.

I can't remember the rest off the top of my head but i helped Jay to 100% on those yesterday so he might be able to help you. BTW - in co op if jay has 100% already and he triggers something you dont have it doesnt matter who picks the items up - so you'll still get the unlocks if he grabs them.

Tried a few times this morning and im getting the same error code - if it takes 24 hours to reset it'll be sometime tonight - ive no idea what time it was when i shared it but i'll try about midnight

LittleBigPlanet Beta Key Giveaway!
14:1925/09/2008Posted by D+PAD StaffEmail This Post Email This Post 47 Comments

D+PAD has teamed up with SCEE to offer our readers a chance to get into the LittleBigPlanet beta currently taking place on PlayStation Network.

We have a limited number of beta keys to give away to lucky readers, and to enter all you need to do is send an email to lbpbeta@dpadmagazine.com with your name and email address. Simple! And if you’ve entered, why not leave a comment to let us know?

Keys are only valid for UK PSN users, so please don’t enter if you reside anywhere else in the world. Sorry about that!

The beta is already up and running and ends on October 12th, giving you plenty of time to try out Sackboy’s new adventure.

The competition closes at 6pm BST on Friday 26th September, so make sure to get your entry in before then! Winners will be selected at random at the time of the competition’s closure. Good luck!

LittleBigPlanet Beta Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
1. Competition open to UK PSN users only with a valid email address.
2. One entry permitted per person. Multiple entries will be discarded.
3. Closing date for entries is 26th September 2008, 6pm BST.
4. Winners will be selected at random and keys will be sent out within 24 hours of the competition closing.
5. Entrants will be added to D+PAD’s mailing list. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
6. Editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

LittleBigPlanet Beta Key Giveaway!
14:1925/09/2008Posted by D+PAD StaffEmail This Post Email This Post 47 Comments

D+PAD has teamed up with SCEE to offer our readers a chance to get into the LittleBigPlanet beta currently taking place on PlayStation Network.

We have a limited number of beta keys to give away to lucky readers, and to enter all you need to do is send an email to lbpbeta@dpadmagazine.com with your name and email address. Simple! And if you’ve entered, why not leave a comment to let us know?

Keys are only valid for UK PSN users, so please don’t enter if you reside anywhere else in the world. Sorry about that!

The beta is already up and running and ends on October 12th, giving you plenty of time to try out Sackboy’s new adventure.

The competition closes at 6pm BST on Friday 26th September, so make sure to get your entry in before then! Winners will be selected at random at the time of the competition’s closure. Good luck!

LittleBigPlanet Beta Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
1. Competition open to UK PSN users only with a valid email address.
2. One entry permitted per person. Multiple entries will be discarded.
3. Closing date for entries is 26th September 2008, 6pm BST.
4. Winners will be selected at random and keys will be sent out within 24 hours of the competition closing.
5. Entrants will be added to D+PAD’s mailing list. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
6. Editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

Cheers Rad!

Each time an account plays on warhawk all other accounts are locked out for 24hours. So if your mates plays on it your locked out for 24hours and you must play it before him otherwise you will be locked out again.

Someone else also said that when the 24 hours are up i have to redownload the beta and install for my console to be registered as the primary console
-

Seems in 24 hours I'll be able to resume the Beta - ive seen that im locked from all of my PSN titles now as well - warhawk and everything else full game wise ive downloaded.

Hopefully at the 24 hour mark i'll be ok again. Has everyone deleted me from their HDD?

LittleBigPlanet Pop-Up Shop - in Manchester until 04 October!

Head over to the Piccadilly Plaza in Manchester before 04 October to join in our series of free creative workshops to celebrate the pre-launch of LittleBigPlanet. The family-friendly workshops will also offer the first sneak previews of the year’s most talked about community-based videogame.

The pop-up space will be split into three areas inspired by the game for the ultimate LittleBigPlanet experience. The Play and Create sampling areas will give visitors the chance to be one of the first in the country to create levels in the game. Whilst in the LittleBigPlanet Creative Cupboard, the arts and crafts workshops will help to bring your game creations to life. The space will also host an exhibition by local artists Chris Drury, Jonny Dub (Sketch City), Luke Drodz throughout the two weeks.

Here's a quick look at the opening times of the Shop next week, plus some info on a few special events and workshops (opening times and workshop schedules may be subject to change):

Location: Piccadilly Plaza, City Tower, Unit E2B, Manchester, M1 4BD

Friday 26 September & Saturday 17 September
10:00 to 18:00 - Open

Sunday 28 September:
10:00-18:00 - Sunday Session: enjoy our chill out space featuring live entertainment, music and arts and crafts.

Monday 29 September
14:00 to 17:30 - Open
18:00 to 22:00 - Graphic design workshop hosted by the founders of the social crafting phenomenon, Craft Mafia.

Tuesday 30 September
10:00 to 1800 - Open

Wednesday 01 October
18:00 to 22:00 - Graphic design workshop hosted by the founders of the social crafting phenomenon, Craft Mafia.

Thursday 02 October
14:00 to 17:00 - Open

Friday 03 October
10:00 to 18:00 - Open

Saturday 04 October - LAST DAY!

You can also book in some time with one of our LittleBigPlanet experts for an exclusive one-on-one demonstration and the chance to be one of the first in the UK to play the game - just pop by the Store beforehand to book your time with the experts or to reserve a place at the workshops.

-

Each time an account plays on warhawk all other accounts are locked out for 24hours. So if your mates plays on it your locked out for 24hours and you must play it before him otherwise you will be locked out again.

Someone else also said that when the 24 hours are up i have to redownload the beta and install for my console to be registered as the primary console
-

Seems in 24 hours I'll be able to resume the Beta - ive seen that im locked from all of my PSN titles now as well - warhawk and everything else full game wise ive downloaded.

Hopefully at the 24 hour mark i'll be ok again. Has everyone deleted me from their HDD?

Yep I have.

Does this mean you cannot play Wipeout?

Back
Top Bottom