LittleBigPlanet

lbp_opm_43245235.jpg

The cover of the Official PlayStation Magazine in the United Kingdom pretty much explains it all -- the next issue of the publication will include a card with the code for the highly-desired Kratos Sackboy costume for LittleBigPlanet. Looking for Nariko instead? She's over here.

Additionally, "the first 50 subscribers to the magazine will also be sent an exclusive Sackboy plush toy." We are not sure exactly what this means, but we are assuming 50 new subscribers to OPM starting ... now? Anyhow, issue number 24 will on sale on September 30th. We have a feeling this issue will sell out quick!

Gametrailers.com - LittleBigPlanet - Sackboy Documentary

Last edited:
The game is playable in Starbucks at Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester right now, Alex Ward is their too. I wanted to stop and join the queue to play the game but my ride home was moaning and I couldn't play the game.

I'm not happy at all.

:brick:

Last edited:
Sony has pushed the release of LittleBigPlanet forward to 24th October (22nd for mainland Europe) - a week earlier than expected.

There will be a Sackboy Spaceman costume and rare T-shirt available to download from launch, but for a limited period of time only - a treat for the early birds.

Developer Media Molecule plans plenty of additional content for the future, and wants help from the fans when deciding what to make.

However, the online multiplayer version of the game's level-creation tool won't make it in for launch as originally promised, and will instead be added as a post-launch patch. Offline creation with up to four players will be supported in the launch version of the game.

Media Molecule will be running a limited public beta test for LittleBigPlanet this month, with more details on how to get involved expected nearer the time.

The spaceman suit looks great :DD

Last edited by a moderator:
ShopTo are sending out figures?

Edit: "LittleBigPlanet + FREE 3 Inch Sackboy Figurine (while stocks last)" :DANCE: :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got it pre ordered at play.com for the Nariko DLC but now Shopto have put a spanner in the works...

:THINK:

When did they go up?

I've just noticed your message now, crap.

I'm on a different PC so I have to login again and that's holding me back...

I've got one, there are about 1500 left.

Last edited:
I would love a key, but I'm not sitting here refreshing a non-working site all night.

Fucking stupid system - they knew what the demand would be and I hope they think its been worth losing their site for half a day.

I would love a key, but I'm not sitting here refreshing a non-working site all night.

Fucking stupid system - they knew what the demand would be and I hope they think its been worth losing their site for half a day.
Ditto.

Still, I have a sneaking suspicion that it's rubbish, and I hope it is now. :lol:

They realised the ballsed up with the SOCOM beta fiasco, yet they try the same thing again with LBP? Very clever, EG :ROLL:

Back
Top Bottom