Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Listen kendees, it`s kitserver too, only the folder is renamed so different files could be used separately from the original kitserver folder, thus you can have like normal PES, and GA PES at the same time. We used this method too for our JSL patch, and we have jslserver folder. And it`s all only the same kitserver, version 8.1.2...

Hi Juce!

First Thanks for the Kitserver. u make a great Job and I think Konami should hire you because u make the PES really enjoyable.
:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP: :WORSHIP: :WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

I have a suggestion, And I hope i have the right to do so.

Why don't u put a Option in kitserver setting that allow people to have more than just 3 Substitutions in Official Matches, especially in the Master League (great for developing more players).
I'm not sure but I think this Option was available in Old Version of Kitserver (for PES 4 or 5). I don't know why you took it away. Please if it is possible, Put it back. If it is possible to change the controller, then it should be possible to have more Subs.

Pliz, pliz pliz Juce!

u're the best.

Maybe I have a slightly encouraging news for the community ;))

I`ve managed to install kitserver to PES 1.30 manually, and it works, kload.dll loads, so it`s not hard now to code an installer program for 1.30 version of PES...

...BUT, it looks like the dll itself has 'version check' implemented, so I end up with this log file:

Code:
{KLOAD} Log started.
{KLOAD} Registering module KLOAD ("Module Loader 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} [COLOR="Red"]Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Closing log.

Well, looks like the next task is to try to locate & remove the check, and see what happens. I`ll report here any improvements I make. Please don`t ask for any deadlines.

... and I still hope juce`ll be back, too :WORSHIP:

good to hear something. i still hope once we will be able to use it for 1.3... keep it up.

FIX , read this - http://pes-patch.blogspot.com/2009/0...erver-812.html

- Unninstall kitserver
- Install official patch 1.30
- Download the update in Sistem Settings/ Download
- Replace pes2009.exe with crack 1.2 !
- Reinstall Kitserver.

Please don`t talk nonsence... The .exe file is patched to version 1.30, and when you put back the exe from version 1.20 (cracked or original, it doesn`t matter), it`s like you haven`t installed 1.30 patch at the first place. The only thing you get by this is that update via "Downloads", but I don`t know if it`ll change anything, because at the end of this you still have PES version 1.20 (because you put back the 1.20 file).

EDIT: He says at the end - "When you go Online (Network) you will see you have version 1.00.03 - updated teams and also you have the kitserver."

I don`t know for this, I really doubt it, but might be. As for the offline play, you still have the 1.20 exe file.

Last edited:

Please don`t talk nonsence... The .exe file is patched to version 1.30, and when you put back the exe from version 1.20 (cracked or original, it doesn`t matter), it`s like you haven`t installed 1.30 patch at the first place. The only thing you get by this is that update via "Downloads", but I don`t know if it`ll change anything, because at the end of this you still have PES version 1.20 (because you put back the 1.20 file).

EDIT: He says at the end - "When you go Online (Network) you will see you have version 1.00.03 - updated teams and also you have the kitserver."

I don`t know for this, I really doubt it, but might be. As for the offline play, you still have the 1.20 exe file.

IT WORKS !!!! online you still see 1.03

I guess that with this method you wouldn't benefit of the IA improvements that come with the 1.3 exe then?

Shame, as 1.3 is the only patch that makes PES2009 quite playable..

One step forward, three steps backwards...

The kload.dll version check seems to be out now, but it looks like (almost) all of the modules have their own checks.

... and look at the reported game version :BORED:

Code:
{KLOAD} Log started.
{KLOAD} [COLOR="Red"]Game version: 慢⁤污潬慣楴湯[/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\zlib1.dll" ...
{KLOAD} ... was successful!
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\libpng13.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\afsio.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module AFSIO ("AFSIO Module 8.1.2.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{AFSIO} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} ... was NOT successful!
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\kserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\afs2fs.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\camera.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module CAMERA ("CAMERA Module 8.1.1.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{CAMERA} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\lodmixer.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module LODMIXER ("LOD Mixer 8.1.1.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{LODMIXER} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{LODMIXER} Detaching dll...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\time.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module TIME ("TIME Module 8.1.1.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{TIME} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Closing log.

Maybe a better move is to find the version recognition procedure, and try to fool it... There`s only one thing that I`m afraid of - I believe this 'version check' has its purpose, so maybe all of these modules won`t even work with the new (1.30) exe file once they`re loaded, and this scenario is very likely to be true. If so, there`s almost nothing I can do about it.

if GOD is there Juce will come back for all of us ..may be cos we all want it from botton of our heart may be .........ny ways if he never comes back bye bye pes series

ny ways if he never comes back bye bye pes series
That's what I don't understand.
If PES2010 was a game with a proper gameplay, I'd LOVE it with or without graphic patches.

I know kitserver and all the stuff like kits improve the game a lot (hey, I don't make stuff for PES just for fun, I make it in order for it to improve the game!!) but hey: a game with a bad gameplay isn't worth playing even if you apply *any* graphic patch you want, while a game which has a proper gameplay will still be enjoyable even if there are no licensed kits/boots/stadiums..

My 2 cents anyway.. Of course also I hope PES2010 will be good enough to convince Juce to make the comeback..

Urgh, the game looks terrible without Kitservers high quality, and lod enhance quality modes. Thats what i miss most.

I saw BugA's progress, I'm glad that someone is doing something to use patches in the 1.30 version. If I can help with the kitserver compatibility, just tell me :D

Maybe, is there a way to edit the "1.30 label" from pes2009.exe to change that to 1.20?

I saw BugA's progress, I'm glad that someone is doing something to use patches in the 1.30 version. If I can help with the kitserver compatibility, just tell me :D

Maybe, is there a way to edit the "1.30 label" from pes2009.exe to change that to 1.20?

Thanks for your offer, how do you think you can help? (PM me if you want)

It doesn`t work, I`ve tried that first, changed the version inside the .exe file and iside the registry, still no success.

Well, it looks like I`m stuck for now.

The main problem here is that I`m rather new in these things, I lack experience and it`s one of crucial parts when you try to alter something in this way.

I should examine the dlls throughly to fully understand their use, and it`s a lenghty process, full of trials and errors, and I just don`t want to give any false hope to anyone.

BugA ... I'm thankfull for your work but I think you're just wasting time... If I remember correctly Juce explained some time ago that Kitserver needs to point to specific parts of code within the exe and that code changes place in each version...

Even if you fool kitserver and make it install it will point to the wrong addresses in the code and wouldn't work.

Only someone with the source code can make the necessary changes...

BugA ... I'm thankfull for your work but I think you're just wasting time... If I remember correctly Juce explained some time ago that Kitserver needs to point to specific parts of code within the exe and that code changes place in each version...

Even if you fool kitserver and make it install it will point to the wrong addresses in the code and wouldn't work.

Only someone with the source code can make the necessary changes...

That`s the most likely version of the whole story, but I`m only trying this because version 1.30 isn`t so much different. But at the whole, you are absolutely right.

I think it "could" be done this way:

-search in the .exe from version 1.20 the part of code the kitserver changes and search this "session" in the .exe of the new Patch.
If this is found, you have to change the code in kitserver so that it points right to this session...

Thats the way i think juce used to do for new patches...

I have no idea how to do it but try to help a little bit...

One step forward, three steps backwards...

The kload.dll version check seems to be out now, but it looks like (almost) all of the modules have their own checks.

... and look at the reported game version :BORED:

Code:
{KLOAD} Log started.
{KLOAD} [COLOR="Red"]Game version: 慢⁤污潬慣楴湯[/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\zlib1.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\libpng13.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\afsio.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module AFSIO ("AFSIO Module 8.1.2.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{AFSIO} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\kserv.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\afs2fs.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\camera.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module CAMERA ("CAMERA Module 8.1.1.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{CAMERA} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\lodmixer.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module LODMIXER ("LOD Mixer 8.1.1.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{LODMIXER} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{LODMIXER} Detaching dll...
{KLOAD} Loading module "C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\time.dll" ...
{KLOAD} Registering module TIME ("TIME Module 8.1.1.0")
[COLOR="#ff0000"]{TIME} Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Closing log.

Maybe a better move is to find the version recognition procedure, and try to fool it... There`s only one thing that I`m afraid of - I believe this 'version check' has its purpose, so maybe all of these modules won`t even work with the new (1.30) exe file once they`re loaded, and this scenario is very likely to be true. If so, there`s almost nothing I can do about it.

good work mate :APPLAUD:

i try it too but i have not so a "success" how you ;)

I think it "could" be done this way:

-search in the .exe from version 1.20 the part of code the kitserver changes and search this "session" in the .exe of the new Patch.
If this is found, you have to change the code in kitserver so that it points right to this session...

Thats the way i think juce used to do for new patches...

I have no idea how to do it but try to help a little bit...

That`s allready done, it`s the way I installed kitserver into v1.30 in the first place, but thanks anyway ;)

And for the kitserver itself, I need the source to see what is kitserver doing (the easy way), or I need to search through the all assembly lines (much, much, much harder and time consuming way).

BugA, svaka čast na trudu, pa makar i ne uspjelo :)

A bre, pa ti si neki ovdasnji, nisam ni znao :D Hvala :)

good work mate :APPLAUD:

i try it too but i have not so a "success" how you ;)

Thanks 222, you did a great job by scoreboard editing ;)

... but I wouldn`t call this a success, not yet. :ANX:

If there is anyone experienced with assembler and debugging/disassembling, only followed by hex editing, please PM me, any help is highly appreciated.

That`s allready done, it`s the way I installed kitserver into v1.30 in the first place, but thanks anyway ;)

And for the kitserver itself, I need the source to see what is kitserver doing (the easy way), or I need to search through the all assembly lines (much, much, much harder and time consuming way).

A bre, pa ti si neki ovdasnji, nisam ni znao :D Hvala :)

Thanks 222, you did a great job by scoreboard editing ;)

... but I wouldn`t call this a success, not yet. :ANX:

If there is anyone experienced with assembler and debugging/disassembling, only followed by hex editing, please PM me, any help is highly appreciated.
What do you do to manually install kitserver to 1.30? As I'm going to try it with just afs2fs.

Some basic instructions of where to go, and how, would be excellent. If not then I'll just have to import into the img files like in previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom