Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

I was wondering if there is no kitserver for Pes 2010 i may not but like so many others so basically konami's business depends on Kitserver

I was wondering if there is no kitserver for Pes 2010 i may not but like so many others so basically konami's business depends on Kitserver

Interesting point of view. Which came first , the chicken or the egg ?

Kitserver is for PES like GPXPatch is for Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix titles.

Grand Prix 4 for example is still alive almost only thanks to it.
Modders like juce, all over the world, make games to live after an expected relentless death :)

Konami/"Seabass" should say a big "thanks" to people like juce.

PES 2010 won't die without kitserver.. but the community will lose a precious treasure.

The thing I'm scared of is that Konami PES Team will only slightly change the game as they usually do.
While what I'd like to see PES2010 is something really new like for example a REAL SEASON/CAREER mode with a lot of leagues to replace the ML.
Then would be nice the return of National Hymns in National Teams Competitions and the away chants (!!!)

Thanks for everything juce!
Bolshoe spasibo!

Same As Me i use vista 64bit edition i install evolution patch and i get dont send error afther install kitserver on my pes2009.exe file plz some one help me :(

Mines 32 bit.

it still doesn't work.

It still crashes on start up.

Could it be because I haven't made anything to go in the files and just downloaded KS and tried to play?

Konami News

http://uk.games.konami-europe.com/news.do;jsessionid=85B2F0FADBADA254BBC1373F36BE0551?idNews=382

PES 2009: Free January Transfer Window

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has confirmed the content of its latest free download for PES 2009 for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD.

Due for download at the end of February, the update will bring all club sides' rosters in line with all the moves and transfers made before the end of the January 2009 transfer window. Hundreds of players have been updated and corrected in line with their moves, with approximately 200 new players added to the game for the first time. The stats of thousands of players have also been refined, in line with their performances so far this season.

The download demonstrates Konami's commitment to continually updating PES 2009, with further exciting downloadable content set for release in the coming months.

Konami News

http://uk.games.konami-europe.com/news.do;jsessionid=85B2F0FADBADA254BBC1373F36BE0551?idNews=382

PES 2009: Free January Transfer Window

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has confirmed the content of its latest free download for PES 2009 for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD.

Due for download at the end of February, the update will bring all club sides' rosters in line with all the moves and transfers made before the end of the January 2009 transfer window. Hundreds of players have been updated and corrected in line with their moves, with approximately 200 new players added to the game for the first time. The stats of thousands of players have also been refined, in line with their performances so far this season.

The download demonstrates Konami's commitment to continually updating PES 2009, with further exciting downloadable content set for release in the coming months.

Given that there seem to be extra spots in the select boot edit screen, maybe they'll be adding more boot options(and maybe more stadiums).

before asking if there will be a kitserver for the next pes we might ask about a kitserver compatible with the konami patch 1.30

i guess there might not be any kitserver for 1.3 so like many others i will not update to 1.3 imagine putting all these patches we have thru AFS man too much work also as it is we already have jan t/f option file thry editors y wud u still need the opt file then pf konami if that is all they are updating also deafult konami camera sucks n the aspect ration is also incorrect so no was to survive without kitserver

[no flaming pls]

cant we just leave kitserver inheritance (source etc.) to someone else willing to go on with the show?

[/]

can someone plz help me every time i go to setup.exe i click install it always pop up a message sayin it could not install and that there were no modifications made when i installed a patch

NEW KITSERVER FOR PES2009

GOOD DAY, JUCE.

My name is Marcos and I wonder if you have ANY PROJECT FOR A NEW "KITSERVER" COM FOR PES2009 "STADIUMSERVER," "BOOTSERVER" E FACESERVER. FORECAST OF MET DATA.

THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION.:WORSHIP:

dont install patch 1.3 if you really need kitserver.Or you can use it for online and then reload the 1.2 pes.exe that works with kitserver

If juce chooses not to further update kitserver anymore, it's his decision. I'm sure someone else will create something better. Begging won't do anything =/

yeh we definately need juce! BRING BACK COMPATIBILITY KITSERVER FOR 1.3!!
i love 1.3 + Transferupdates which just released. alot of stats changes. etc.. great work.

Last edited:

Maybe I have a slightly encouraging news for the community ;))

I`ve managed to install kitserver to PES 1.30 manually, and it works, kload.dll loads, so it`s not hard now to code an installer program for 1.30 version of PES...

...BUT, it looks like the dll itself has 'version check' implemented, so I end up with this log file:

Code:
{KLOAD} Log started.
{KLOAD} Registering module KLOAD ("Module Loader 8.1.1.0")
{KLOAD} [COLOR="Red"]Sorry, your game version isn't supported![/COLOR]
{KLOAD} Closing log.

Well, looks like the next task is to try to locate & remove the check, and see what happens. I`ll report here any improvements I make. Please don`t ask for any deadlines.

... and I still hope juce`ll be back, too :WORSHIP:

Mates, doesn't have GA Patch gakserver or something like that? I don't have GA patch at all, but I heard something about it. It's something like kitserver isn't it? So, GA still work on patch and maybe they will base the new patch on KONAMI 1.30 patch. However, even if juce will come back now, you probably won't be able to play with actual patches like EVO-ptach or GA-patch, coz they're based on a different game, on version 1.20. Or am I mistaking in anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom