Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Well it is without kitserver now, so is it nothing? NO, fool, just play with the dam bars.

Of course you can, it's just finding out how
You *could* if only Juce and/or Robbie updated the dll files of Kitserver.. But Juce alraedy wrote they're not going to be updated anymore.

So, at the moment, you *can't* use kitserver with 1.30, unless someone finds out how to modify the dll files of kitserver (and maybe the executable itself) in order to make them work..
Unfortunately at the moment no-one has been able to do such a great thing, so we're left with the choice:

1.20 with kitserver (plus maybe the updated transfers with fisca's method)
or
1.30 without kitserver

Hi all,

if release KitServer code, also in PM, we would adjust it to patch 1:30.
otherwise try to disassemble it, but I do not know what we want.

Luca.

dear Juce should learn someone else otherwise no one could enable it for 1.30 correctly, because he must know how KS work (compeletly).
maybe someone could enable it but be sure that KS run by some problems.

At The End: Please Dont Talk About New Version Till Juce Send A New Post!!! Because I Think He Left Us for Ever..........

We should work together to found another Method ... and of course

without the kitserver like a " OPEN PATCH.exe "

Hi guys

I have problem with PES 2009, it crash when i try to load my savefile. I can play a whole season and when i suddenly try to load my file i get this error:

Faulting application Pes2009.exe, version 1.0.0.0, faulting module pes2009.exe, version 1.0.0.0, fault address 0x004584d6.

I did read about the issue but the thing is that i have Win XP and not Vista, so please anyone who can be brave and help me with this issue.
PS! i don´t have kitserver8, i have kind of other one but the thing is that even when i run the game without the kitserver it crashed.

You need to update version 1.0 to 1.1 then 1.2 with Konami official
patches to prevent this known issue.

You need to update version 1.0 to 1.1 then 1.2 with Konami official
patches to prevent this known issue.
otherwise you shall play at a resolution that's not higher than 1024*768 if I don't go wrong.. It seems to prevent that crash, but you may need to start a new BAL/ML in order for it to work..

Sad that juce has finished with kitserver. Well the time was coming, we just didnt predict it to be now. He's done a great job over the years and served this community (and many others) very well. we all should thank him and respect his decision to drop the project. I can only imagine how long he used to spend on kitserver and not enough time to actually enjoy the game.

Many thanks juce from me.

Same here...lonige, have you found a solution? ;)

First of all, I'm glad that I am now a member of evo-web forums.

I want to thank Juce for his great work.

I'm sorry if your question has already been answered, but I didn't read all the following pages. I found the solution to the ATI Tray Tools conflict. Here it is:

- right click on your ATT tray icon
- Hardware
- Auto Overclocking
- Exclude
- Add - PES2009.exe
- OK
- Enjoy !

Some people need to get some manners and respect before they post in this place! Yes I`m looking at you GOAL (and many others!)

42 pages in, and people are STILL posting "Juce - We need KS 1.3"....
It's disgusting - if u want it so bad make some effort to do it yourself!

Give Juce and Robbie the respect they deserve, or fuckoff and dont post!

/rant over!

I've read through about 15 pages before I gave up, so I decided to just ask:
I can't seem to get it to work (probably cos I don't understand it seeing I haven't played PES since PES6), and I was wondering if someone could either try to give a good guide on how to use it or possibly upload a kitserver with lots of stuff already in it (kits, faces, balls etc.)

I'm not expecting anyone to bother, but I felt I had to ask :)

Thanks.

I've read through about 15 pages before I gave up, so I decided to just ask:
I can't seem to get it to work (probably cos I don't understand it seeing I haven't played PES since PES6), and I was wondering if someone could either try to give a good guide on how to use it or possibly upload a kitserver with lots of stuff already in it (kits, faces, balls etc.)

I'm not expecting anyone to bother, but I felt I had to ask :)

Thanks.
If you got the 1.3 patch installed then forget it.

superleeds1 has a fair point, this thread has turned into a dead end. We should all respect Juce for what he's done in the past and for his decision about discontinuing Kitserver. Things change but life still goes on. Should he decide to make a comeback one day, I'm sure he'll let us know. But until then, this thread is closed. And please don't open new ones on this issue, as we would delete them on sight. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom