inter Thread - Adriano back and leg injury

Re: Inter Fans Show shit to Football

You clearly didn't read my post about Heysel Dave...was it too long and complex.
You are blinded by a tribalist hate (i wonder if you know what this means...)
You are preaching hate and violence and therefore should be banned.
This thread makes me sick...
In another thread about Man Utd i said that i had respect for you...i was wrong.

does anyone want to see the video ?? i think everyone seen it

Good Work Kezz, he was really being annoying!

Silvio Berlusconi announced today that drastic measures will be taken against violence in stadiums. Hope It's more than just words.

4 people were arrested because of yesterday's incidents, so said the Italian Police!

Even today b4 the match between L'Pool and Juve a car was set on fire, and the police was forced to interviene, launching tear gas.

Football is great this year! :\

Last edited:

Juan Sebastian Veron and Ivan Cordoba have amazingly ‘defended’ the Inter fans after they forced the abandonment of the Milan derby.

The referee called the game off on 73 minutes after fans hurled missiles onto the pitch, including numerous flares which hit and burned Rossoneri goalkeeper Dida.

But the Inter duo have suggested that Markus Merk’s decision to disallow an Esteban Cambiasso goal was the reason behind the actions of the supporters.

"It isn’t right what the fans did but you can understand it," stated Veron. "I don’t know what the referee saw because I thought it was a goal."

Cordoba, who ironically applauded Merk after he abandoned the game, added: "The reaction of the fans was more than comprehensible after Merk didn’t give us the goal.

"I can’t say anything to the fans because we couldn’t deliver what they were expecting from us.

"My hand clap? It was an instinctive reaction and not an insult. I’m just still asking myself why Cambiasso’s goal was ruled out."

Stopper Marco Materazzi also looked to defend the fans. "I know the heads of the Ultra groups and they are intelligent people, they didn’t want this to happen.

"I’m saddened by what has occurred and these things shouldn’t go on but I can understand why they do." :-(

Veron, Cordoba and (maybe) Ma&terazzi should be sanctioned if this is true.

Sometimes it's better to say nothing. They defeat these actions as understandable and provoke these things to happen in future games. I wonder what they would think of their statements when someone gets killed next time.

These players should be sanctioned or blamed by their own club as soon as possible, but it's probably already too late, a bad signal has been given to the fans from their own heroes. Sad really.

bobogol said:
"I know the heads of the Ultra groups and they are intelligent people, they didn’t want this to happen.
So they thought they would help a plane to land by bringing all these flares to the game? :roll:

Tim7 said:
So they thought they would help a plane to land by bringing all these flares to the game? :roll:

lol.. nice...

Anyway UEFA will tomorrow announce their decision. Hope it's a ban. (fingers crossed).

And those 3 who defended the fans should get heavily fined at least.
Looks likes someones needs to die for them to wake up! :|

Discriminority. I'm pleased that you also used this word Joost, it's one of the best words i've ever made up.

Stadium ban and fine for Inter
Friday, 15 April 2005

UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body has ordered FC Internazionale Milano to play their next six European club competition matches behind closed doors. Of these six matches, the last two are under a probationary period of three years according to Article 15 bis of the disciplinary regulations.

Fine handed out
This means that if a further offence is committed during the probationary period, the disciplinary body may order the original sanction to be executed in addition to disciplinary sanctions for the second offence. In addition, Inter have been fined 300,000 CHF.

Milan go through
The UEFA Champions League quarter-final second-leg tie has been awarded to AC Milan as a 3-0 forfeit and Milan therefore go through to the semi-finals on a 5-0 aggregate. An appeal against any of these decisions can be submitted within three days from the receipt of the written grounds.

That's £123,000 for us Brits.

And it's absolute rubbish, should have been fined AT LEAST £500,000 imo, plus ALL UEFA matches from the 2005/06 seson behind closed doors.

Maybe flares should now be banned from the stadium?..if not then why not just give everyone a hooligan pack that includes flares and some coins etc?..

I wonder what happens if Inter Milan do the same again after those 6 games. Saying that I dont think Inter should suffer because of some fans, after all they cant search every player who enters the stadium, can they?..

At most they should use security cameras and try searching for the ones responsible and give them a punishment.

Plus, why even fine?..what good is it doing?..you fine someone who has no money, not a massive football club which is bound to have millions upon millions.

Anyone know where the money goes?..surely to charity.

kingpug said:
why not just give everyone a hooligan pack that includes flares and some coins etc?..
Don't give them fucking ideas!!! ;)

you can only play a maximum of 6 home games in the CL (apart form qualifiers) so they proberly would only get one home game with fans if they got as far a as the semis next year but totally agree the fine was weak and if was an English team we would be close to a banning from Uefa .

kingpug said:
Maybe flares should now be banned from the stadium?..if not then why not just give everyone a hooligan pack that includes flares and some coins etc?..

I wonder what happens if Inter Milan do the same again after those 6 games. Saying that I dont think Inter should suffer because of some fans, after all they cant search every player who enters the stadium, can they?..

At most they should use security cameras and try searching for the ones responsible and give them a punishment.

Plus, why even fine?..what good is it doing?..you fine someone who has no money, not a massive football club which is bound to have millions upon millions.

Anyone know where the money goes?..surely to charity.

When you go into San Siro, you get searched and are always asked to remove bottle tops and any hard objects. Flares are not allowed.

But when you go into San Siro in the Curva section, they cant search you because there is usually 20 000 Curva fans per team.... and the amount of police available is limited compared to that. The Curva usually arrive in groups of 500 +, meaning you have to search 500 members per time, but when groups arrive simultaneously its near impossible to do searches.

Also its bad organisation on Uefa's part its ok for the Italian FA to allow flares in league games but It wasnt an Italian league game it was a High class European tie flares have no part in European Football common sense at its lowest

Milanista said:
When you go into San Siro, you get searched and are always asked to remove bottle tops and any hard objects. Flares are not allowed.

But when you go into San Siro in the Curva section, they cant search you because there is usually 20 000 Curva fans per team.... and the amount of police available is limited compared to that. The Curva usually arrive in groups of 500 +, meaning you have to search 500 members per time, but when groups arrive simultaneously its near impossible to do searches.

yea understand its hard with the ammount of police u have on but thats part of the problem in uk u have stewards aswell as police so u dont get a chance the way its organised in Italy needs to be changed with more civilian stewards present it has cleaned the game up as much as it can here and would do a lot for Italy

There are stewards on the first level of the stadium, and you have them on the top level aswell. 500-1000 Stewards + 500ish police is still not enough for an 85 000 capaicty stadium.

Its not enough though thats why u need more and not just in certain sections all over the stadium

THere are stewards everywhere in the stadium, but they have no control over huge groups of fans. Stewards are meant to tell people where to sit etc, but they dont always do searches because thats the job of the police, to make sure thers safety.

Find it funny that I have never seen or heard of flares being in English football, yet (correct me if I am wrong) they are in italian football all the time?

Maybe if Italian football say they aint allowing flares anymore people will stop bringing them?..have they even done that?

Well, last month i think it was Manchester City where a fan used a flare!

Even if it was banned or not, people would still bring the flares! Flares are almost always used as a spectacle, and not a weapon. What happened with Inter hardly or never happens in the Serie A.

My point is that its very difficult to filter them out.

I would just like to point out that the 6 match stadium ban handed out to Inter, is not for 6 matches...

They are banned from having fans in the stadium for the next 4 UEFA matches. If nothing happens then it's just these 4 matches. However, if there is more trouble, then they will be banned for an extra 2 matches.

So, UEFA are in fact being fucking soft as shit. I'm really pissed off by this whole affair. UEFA are so fucking pathetic :(.

4 European matches behind closed doors and a fine is nowhere near enough, they should not be involved in European competitions at all next year IMO. This is a pathetic punishment considering the fact that Dida is lucky not to be blind.

This is Bull Shite... Ban them from Champions League forever:D

What a joke i really was expecting UEFA to come down hard on them, I cant believe they dont have stewards in Serie A.

I think inter has one of the best squad in europe, they are under achieving IMO, they should be doing really better. Are they still in the Copa Itilia?

Back
Top Bottom