inter Thread - Adriano back and leg injury

J

juventus11

Inter is a great team but have to many players. They almost have 3 teams, And they have many great players who have to sit in the reserves and Sub and watch the first 11 play. why is Inter like this?
Im a Juventus fan but this could bring a big Discussion :) Manchinii is probably going to buy Cesar from Lazio !!! -------> another player that will be wasted on the squad. Inter have tied this season more than they have won, but have won acouple but HAVE NOT LOST :shock:
Inter always find a way to tie with a team like Inter-Chievo they tied in the last minutes, Inter-Sampdoria they were down 2 then they score amazingly 3 goals. Inter have made it along way this season fourth place so they already have there chances in entering the champions league next year. Inter face the 2004 champions league winners FC Porto ouch but I honestly think Inter can win that but Porto is a team that has lots of talent like Diego, Maniche, Luis Fabiano and etc. Inters so called star Adriano is suffering with an ankle injury so he will be out for a while.
Tonight Atalanta-Inter

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Inter thread - Inter-Porto

FORZA JUVE INTER SUCK ;)
bye! :D

I think that Inter will win this tie, they have too much quality not too, but then Porto can always surprise.

Tommorow which is 30th of January the clash between Inter and Palermo my opinion of this match is a tie as Inter still suffer from tie fever, Adriano has officialy been bought by Real Madrid , So for my opinion they will play Vieri and Martins!!!!!
And Inter - Porto will be a tough challenge for both teams because if you never noticed Porto won the Champions League last year. But they lost a inportant player DECO, but still have a good team.

INTER IDIOTS THEY LEFT ADRIANO THERE BEST PLAYER.

Adriano joined Madrid what the hell?..you sure?

Oh sorry I made a mistake I heard just heard it sorry people.

juventus11 said:
Oh sorry I made a mistake I heard just heard it sorry people.

surely you cant just hear an official transfer when it includes a player like adriano

-fb

My pap told me that everyone at work was screaming because Real Madrid offered for Adriano so I thought he was saying they already bought him sorry.

Where are all the Interistas.

LOL
INTER INTER VAFANCOULO
MILAN MILAN VAFANCOULO
seems both teams are crap LOL.

... no inter fans? :o

Inter is a great team... They have one of the best sides in europe! but also they have too many players... a 1/3 of the team should be either sold or offered =X
About Inter - Porto, I really don't know, because both teams are very much alike... they are very inconsistent... Porto, when has crucial matches, wins (CSKA, Chelsea, and some for the league) but lose/tie stupid games... Inter ties too many games, but also seen them crush other teams.
Being a porto fan, i want and hope porto will win.
Looking at the situation I'm hoping for a great match! :)

PS. Adriano is the best striker in the world IMHO.

That isnt really true that Adriano is the best in the world! the last phew matches he has been subbed off and has been playing crap. He is injured amd may go to Real Madrid.
Right now Andriy Shevchenko or Thiery Henry could be called the best in the world.
Inter buy more players and spoil them with money and make them crap and make them sit in the reserves or sub and just never play. There is a lot of talent in Inter but they dont use there great skills!

Porto are a strong squade and I really hope they can elimanate the team of Inter.
They always buy the best then make them turn in to an old piece of crap. They are alike with Real Madrid buy the best but dont use them Real Madrid have Michael Owen that doesnt even start!
Bloody Hell Inter have an Amazing squade with a confident captain Javiert Zanetti proffesional Argentinain.

Tonight or today Inter face Palermo and I will predict a tie. Inter have NO chance of winning the Scuddeto this year, with the way they are playing. Adriano the player which is playing the best for Inter and they might even sell him to Real Madrid.
Martins is a good player and I think he will do good for Inter as he is still very younge and has a potencial of agility and Jump.

Inter-Palermo today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesnt seem like Adriano is an old piece of crap, neither does Recoba, Martins, Zanetti or even Cambiasso....... you even said it yourself.

Whatever.

Palermo is losing to Inter 1-0 scored Vieri.

I really like Inter they were the foreign first team i ever supported back in 1998, only because of one man ;)

I'm an Inter fan, 13-14 years.

Played well this evening, never really looked like not winning. Vieri is back on form which is great to see and Martins is flying around everywhere as usual, causing a nuisance to defences.

I think the Porto match gives a great chance to qualify for the next round. Inter are playing well in Europe this season and Porto have lost a lot of the talent that won them the trophy last season.

Well Inter seem to play well in Coppa Italia and Champions league but not Seria A.
I think they will be able to defeat Porto but hopfully not!

why isn't the mighty adriano in the starting eleven? injured or what?

ya injured :-s

Today Martins as usual scored the winning goal for inter :) .. Good news for inter as they are the third place now :)

and ya ,, I wanted to say it from a long time !! :)

How does it feel internistas when you sold Fabio Cannavarro because he isn't fit .. and now he is the best in italia !!!??? how does it feel ??? :D

Yeah, I didn't understand the sale of Cannavaro and I still dont..... :(

At least our defence has started to actually look a bit better recently, but Materazzi is always prone to a bad game and mistakes.

Also Martins isn't the only one scoring, what about Vieri's two goals againt Palermo last Sunday?! ;)

Tough game next though, need to beat Parma away to show we still want the title, even if we have no chance of winning it this year.

I guess another tie.
Materazzi is shit and rough.
Cannavaro is a really good player Inter sold the captain of Italy WTF.......

Back
Top Bottom