inter Thread - Adriano back and leg injury

Re: Inter Fans Show shit to Football

If anyone watched Sheva's apparent headbutt, the linesman told Merk that it was a dive by Materazzi. Sheva put his head down but did not strike materazzi, that cunt materazzi made a scene out of it.

Nah sorry Milanista, a definite headbutt for me and should have been sent off.

Bergkamp got sent off against Liverpool a few years back for a late challenge on Carragher. Thing was he didn't make any contact at all. A bit like Sheva. IMO he was lucky to stay on the pitch. The INTENT was there.

Last time they met in a derby, Materazzi karate kicked Sheva.

Im not too worried as we beat Man U 2-0 aggr. without Sheva successfuly. We also beat Inter and Roma in serie A without Sheva.

NO UEFA INQUEST AGAINST SHEVA
4/13/2005
NYON - UEFA have announced that they will not be opening an inquest in Andriy Shevchenko's clash with Marco Materazzi during Inter-Milan. The striker will be free to play in the semi-final. A UEFA spokesman said that after the viewing of the match video, it appeared that the incident occurred in front of the assistant referee, who did not indicate anything to referee Merk.

Milanista said:
Last time they met in a derby, Materazzi karate kicked Sheva.

That Materazzi is a dirty player. I don't know how he stays on the picth for the 90m! Everytime I see him, he tackles the players countless times and the refs don't even give him a yellow card.

Sheva should have been sent off imo.

As soon as he put his head down towards Materazzi he was asking for trouble.

Good luck to the Ultras tonight

Thanks for the contribution Gerd. Fate sure is a strange thing. All the best.

So, you're saying, good luck, to all the trouble makers?

Its fair enough given what happened at Heysel. Any other teams supporters would be the same.

The Juve reaction to that banner at Unfilled shows what the Juve fans think.

They will be sharpening their blades now. And before anyone give me the rubbish about how can i say it etc, its scousers we are dealing with. Nasty people who always cut fans up with Stanley Knives on Matchdays, and are just generally sub human scum. Munich singing, bin-dipping, granny-stabbing, hub-cap stealing, drug-dealing scum.

People who blame others (e.g. Yorkshire Police for Hillsborough, Chelsea fans for Heysel), and refuse to accept they are the murderers. The ultras havent forgotten.

You are a scouser
An ugly scouser
you're only happy
On Giro Day
Your dads out stealing
Your mums drug-dealing
Oh please dont take my hub-caps away.

Nope. A Manc

Good week for Italians huh?..first they hit Dida with a flare and abandon the game vs AC Milan, then they have battered a Liverpool fan which resulted in 8 Italians being arrested..

Whats next, a riot tonight?..maybe another abandoned game?

I wonder if Inter will get fined, maybe £2000?. Since we know what football is about, you get fined £27000 for wearing a Puma top instead of an Adidas one, and you get fined pennies for being racist.

lets hope they are released to watch the game

Well, if only every team did the same as Inter when there side was losing, football would be an amazing sport wouldnt it?

why?

i have my opinion you have yours.

i believe in an eye for an eye, and waht goes around comes around.

So if scouse fans had killed say your dad who was at heysel, and every day it had haunted you, wouldnt you be hell bent on revenge, and kicking the living fuck out of the scouse fans? Thats what its like for the Juve fans.

and as im a united fan, and we hate scousers, i couldnt care less.

It's blind discriminority hate, you want innocent people killed.

to a juve fan, liverpools hardcore away support killed their friends and relatives.

Over to Turin come Liverpools hardcore away support.

That equals revenge and trouble.

All i want is Juve to go through

Jes take a friken Chill Pill.. Danwin your right Ban this freak:D

why exactly?

What happened anyway?..did Liverpool fans launch a rocket into the Juventus stand?..I didnt even know such an event happened until I watched MOTD2..

And why is it Liverpools fault, did they start it?..

Its in the past anyway, people who bring it up are retards, simple.

This is discriminority at its clearest. Ban this hombre amigo's. We're talking about lives here, possible kids with their dads watching a game. Wearing the Liverpool colours with pride. The dad checks on his son while they both sing You'll Never Walk Alone and it makes the father cry. He was in Belgium at Heyzel and he watched how so called supporters killed innocent people. and now he sees his son and he sees all the life in the little kid's eyes. And with all the emotion spinning and kicking through his veins, the black blood changes and the sun comes through

"Forza Juve he sings"

And Anfield lived forever more...

Back
Top Bottom