inter Thread - Adriano back and leg injury

Re: Inter Fans Show shit to Football

Well not only Serie A is dangerous......

Feyenoord fans injured by 'bomb'
Theo Ruizenaar
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, April 17 (Reuters) - Two Feyenoord fans were seriously injured when a home-made firework 'bomb' exploded in one of their pockets outside the De Kuip stadium before their team hosted rivals Ajax Amsterdam on Sunday.

The two supporters were taken to hospital suffering from burns before the Dutch first division match that Ajax won 3-2 at Feyenoord's stadium despite 1600 of their travelling fans being sent home before the kickoff after they wrecked two trains.

Each train was carrying 800 supporters to Rotterdam but one was turned back before reaching its destination. The Ajax fans on the other train got off at the stop opposite the ground but police kept them in the station and they were also sent home.

The local authorities in Rotterdam decided the fans on the two trains should be dealt with by the Amsterdam authorities. The police are due to issue a statement later on Sunday.

It was the second time Ajax had played at Feyenoord without their supporters in attendance. After an Ajax fan died in 1997, when both groups of fans clashed in a meadow near Beverwijk, away fans were banned from the two league matches the following season in what was called 'the season of commonsense'.

turkish super league is also dangerous because of besiktas fans

they break windows and buses to show their disgrace to football, their fans are always disgrace

S[H]adow11 said:

they break windows and buses to show their disgrace to football, their fans are always disgrace
Have to laugh at that, Besiktas currently beating Fenerbahce when you posted it. :lol:

There's usually trouble surrounding Ajax-Feyenoord matches, and many other fixtures around the world. I'm not condoning it, but I would say hitting a player with a missile and getting the game abandoned is a bit different from scuffles outside the ground.

sorry if any one has posted a similar point but heres my two cence about the whole inter/italian football 'problem'.

banning all italian clubs or anything that extreme would just be stupid but the italian fa and italian clubs need to get a grip on the security within side the grounds. from an outsiders point of view its just seems as if the ultras reign free in their sections. in an english ground if any one causes trouble its easy to identify and ban them but that doesnt seem as possible in the italian grounds. maybe iv got the totally wrong idea but the most sensible thing imo would be for the clubs to close the ultra areas in the stadium untill they are properly secure.

ClassicD said:
Have to laugh at that, Besiktas currently beating Fenerbahce when you posted it. :lol:

There's usually trouble surrounding Ajax-Feyenoord matches, and many other fixtures around the world. I'm not condoning it, but I would say hitting a player with a missile and getting the game abandoned is a bit different from scuffles outside the ground.

its not about winning its about how they have disgraced fans... we actually applaud them at the end of the match even thou they yelled bad stuff to our president at the beginning.... i dont give afuck they win, we are still champions.

S[H]adow11 said:

do you have pain my friend?
kicked your ass with 10 players and without a keeper :lol:

Ernestito said:
do you have pain my friend?
kicked your ass with 10 players and without a keeper :lol:

we lost on field but WON AS HUMANS :applause:

Idiots are idiots wherever you are in the world but why is is that UEFA always treats Italian clubs with kid gloves and treats English like shit? Something seriously wrong with UEFA setup in my opinion.

It's Because Italian Footie is Better that English Footie:D

:lol: :mrgreen: so you agree with me Italian footie is the best in the world.

Italian Footabll is better techincally, but its boring as hell!

English football has great players and is exciting to watch too.

The EPL can be entertaining but it's quite overrated IMO, match-ups like Fulham vs West Brom don't exactly get the juices flowing.

imo Spanish football is the worst. Defence doesnt exist and tactics dont exist either. Their European record lately has been a signal of how their dominance is dying out.

English is also good, but the Italian Seria A. has the Balon Do'r best defence in the world.
Cappelo,Ancelotti... Nice stadiums:)

Milanista, I have to disagree.

Italian footie maybe the best in terms of tactics, but it's boring like hell to watch! We see to much defending, especially the big games, (games between Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma etc...). Of course I understand that an Italian enjoes this kind of game, simply cause they were born watching that footie!
True that Spanish football had gone in some decay in last couple of years, but it's only a matter of time for them to get back. Barça is becoming one of the best sides in europe. they aren't in the CL cause they lost to one of the probable finalist, and IMHO favorite winner, as Milan is also one of the probable finalists!
In the spanish liga you see attacking football alot a time.
IMO the most entertaining leagues to watch are, in this order, EPL, La Liga, Superliga (PT hey it's my league :)).

I still remember I lost 2 hours of my time watchin that boring final between Juve-Milan :x

Haha I wouldnt be talking about the Turkish league its crap.. lets see the only good teams.
Fenerbace.
And no Galatasary and Besiktas SUCK!!!!!

Revan said:
Milanista, I have to disagree.

Italian footie maybe the best in terms of tactics, but it's boring like hell to watch! We see to much defending, especially the big games, (games between Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma etc...). Of course I understand that an Italian enjoes this kind of game, simply cause they were born watching that footie!
True that Spanish football had gone in some decay in last couple of years, but it's only a matter of time for them to get back. Barça is becoming one of the best sides in europe. they aren't in the CL cause they lost to one of the probable finalist, and IMHO favorite winner, as Milan is also one of the probable finalists!
In the spanish liga you see attacking football alot a time.
IMO the most entertaining leagues to watch are, in this order, EPL, La Liga, Superliga (PT hey it's my league :)).

I still remember I lost 2 hours of my time watchin that boring final between Juve-Milan :x

I cant argue or say much about that, everyone has their own views on how football is played. Anyway, who ever brought up this discussion is an idiot because eveyr person has a different view.

Anyway Inter playing Juve without Adriano and possibly without Stankovic.

ClassicD said:
The EPL can be entertaining but it's quite overrated IMO, match-ups like Fulham vs West Brom don't exactly get the juices flowing.

yeah im sure siena vs livorno and getafe vs levante go down a storm in your house !!!

if you look across all the leagues these days you basically have the champions league teams that are worth watching with maybe 1 or 2 who could be decent. the champions league has definately taken its toll on the domestic leagues.

the premiership has turned too sh*t recently but its amazing how people try and act as if all these other leagues are full of these amazing teams with amazing players, when in reality you have the same situation where the top teams have 90 percent of the best players and everyone else is basically sh*t.

Well in Serie A youve got Palermo, Udinese and Sampdoria fighting for the CL spot. Then youve got Roma who are also fighting for a CL spot.

Milanista said:
imo Spanish football is the worst. Defence doesnt exist and tactics dont exist either. Their European record lately has been a signal of how their dominance is dying out.

Talking about bias Milanista...have you forgotten a certain La Coruna-Milan????
Rarely seen a team outplayed like in that match...isn't Depo a Spanish team????
Lets not start that best league in the world argument, it's pointless...Liechtenstein definitely have the best league in the world.
Argument settled by a wise man.

juventus11 said:
Haha I wouldnt be talking about the Turkish league its crap.. lets see the only good teams.
Fenerbace.
And no Galatasary and Besiktas SUCK!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

compared to serie a we have goals.
gala and besiktas suck :lol:

Milanista said:
Well in Serie A youve got Palermo, Udinese and Sampdoria fighting for the CL spot. Then youve got Roma who are also fighting for a CL spot.

personally i still consider roma to be part of the main 4 in italy even though there not up there this year, im sure theyll be back soon enuff.

thing is milanista, look at the other teams. who are the top class players at palermo, udinese and sampdoria ? the only player i can think of who did anything at the euros from those 3 teams was jankulovski and hes milan/juve bound isnt he ?? compare this to the midish 90's when fiorentina had batistuta/rui costa, samp had mancini/montella, parma had stoichkov/asprilla/brolin and not forgetting lazio who had gazza !!! even then theres still a lot of star players im not mentioning.

thre truth is any player worth his salt these days plays in the champions league and its left all the leagues completely unbalanced. even when you look at the few good players who arnt playing in the champions league you can tell they will be playing there sooner or later.

faiers said:
yeah im sure siena vs livorno and getafe vs levante go down a storm in your house !!!

if you look across all the leagues these days you basically have the champions league teams that are worth watching with maybe 1 or 2 who could be decent. the champions league has definately taken its toll on the domestic leagues.

the premiership has turned too sh*t recently but its amazing how people try and act as if all these other leagues are full of these amazing teams with amazing players, when in reality you have the same situation where the top teams have 90 percent of the best players and everyone else is basically sh*t.
I'm doing no such thing, and yes I would rather watch Siena vs Livorno over West Brom vs Fulham, Crystal Palace vs Birmingham any day of the week. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom