I have pes2009 ps2 final version!

It is unbelivable, that a old gen console gives better gameplay, i give a $hit on graphics, i wanna see football......! i payed a lot of money in the beginning of next gen for my 360, and in soccergames its a disapointment! higher resolution? ok, better graphics? no see fifa( not the player modells) but animation...crowd, stadiums, sound, licenses! Did konami think that this will go on on next gen????! No now we know that they give nothing for the oppinion of the fans! After the 2008 desaster they havent learn anything!

So they made a good balanced game for PS2 and a mass version for next gen....wrong way Mr. Seabass, WE/PES was something more than a cheap gameolay footi... it is an Religion with thousands of fans......

And i hope somewhre( an other company) is waiting to present us what we are missin.....and even a new football kingdom...or something new, totaly new with fresh spirit like real football......

Last edited:
I dont mean to be rude but you reply saying random spanish phrases can you use english please its really starting to fuck me off

So.. new kit templates eh?
Any chance of some pics?

Yes mate 75 templates to choose from. This time all the parts are chosen in each section, 4 sections in total. This time theres no collar part, medium part, large part 1 & 2. You got 4 slots to use 4 templates to make the kits from all 75 layers from each slot. Apart from the 3 striped shirts and shorts, most kits cn be made and look decent in edit mode style.
Socks & shorts work in same way as pes2008. I'd post some pics but i no longer have my tv card.

Yes mate 75 templates to choose from. This time all the parts are chosen in each section, 4 sections in total. This time theres no collar part, medium part, large part 1 & 2. You got 4 slots to use 4 templates to make the kits from all 75 layers from each slot. Apart from the 3 striped shirts and shorts, most kits cn be made and look decent in edit mode style.
Socks & shorts work in same way as pes2008. I'd post some pics but i no longer have my tv card.
I'm a little confused, I'll have to see some pics at some point.

jay i seem to remember on your patch you did some kit layers will there be a chance of you doing some adidas templates this year to solve this editing problem?

France kit PES2009 PS2 (Thanks Batspawn)

dsc03404xw1.jpg

A new release has come from the scene, it´s multi7 (spanish, english, portuguese, french, italian, deustch and netherlands); didn´t know now if the version that we have it´s really the final version, hope that this new release come with online play and the substitution bug fixed, but it´s not Christmas.

A new release has come from the scene, it´s multi7 (spanish, english, portuguese, french, italian, deustch and netherlands); didn´t know now if the version that we have it´s really the final version, hope that this new release come with online play and the substitution bug fixed, but it´s not Christmas.

the multi 7 version has 47 files each 50MB, the multi5 got 49 files each 50MB! so this image might not be bigger.

and why shouldt there be another release by konami, wich includes online play? anyway, never had the sub-bug!
--------------------------------------------------------
anyway, i HAVE to post some BAL impressions:

i played this mode for a few games now. scored 9.0 in the "reputation-match" (the first, before u get transferd to a club) by scoring 2 goals and 1 assist. we won 3:1. so far so good. btw, i changed the cam to normal (wide view) for better orientation. this gives u a better view on your teammates too. and they play BS!!! its impossible to watch them and not get frustrated. you cant even do anything. just watch. ok, some might say "its BAL, so u dont control them" but what about getting the keeper out by pressing triangle, or putting pressure on the other team by pressing circle! and R2-pass-caling? it works quiet well, you press, the blinking starts (above your head), you get yourself in position, get the pass and score. but i wanna ask for long passes (maybe R2+circle), i wanna tell my teammates to shoot (R2+square), i want passes in front of me (that wouldt be R2+trinagle) and so on. i hope u got me! whats up with freekicks? IF i boost my stats, will i shoot FK's if theres no one better than me in the team (does the "coach" change set piece taker)? if not, why shoudt i boost the FK stats? what about running (as a striker) when my keeper holds the ball. u just can run backwards! WTF! and at last, it seems like the stamina bar goes down even if u dont move. ok, one good thing: scoring with "ME" is so much fun!

man, i wish i couldt work for konami. maybe u found out like me, or you disagree, just tell me, cause i need support on this "issue" in PES2009! ;)

Last edited:
You're wrond PRO_TOO, another release has been made, a MULTI-7 languages version, don't know where is it from, but that's the fact, you can find it over the net.

And the substituin bug has happened to me 1 time, changing berbatov for nani, and suddenly berbatov came back to pla. And i did the change from formation settings, so doing changes from the pause menu seems not to be the cause of the bug :S

If someone could tell us about that new release, if the bug is still there or if there's something new compared to the previous release, altough I don't think so :(

@about BAL: Your teammates are simply idiots lol I don't know wahy do they always uses long passes in FK's and the same for the GK... I don't like it, they could use randomly short passes (X), but as as I've seen, they never do so...

Last edited:
You're wrond PRO_TOO, another release has been made, a MULTI-7 languages version, don't know where is it from, but that's the fact, you can find it over the net.

sure, i found this version and the nfo! there are more languages! but it doesnt make any sense to me, releasing a new version with online play included??? anyway, maybe someone will get this new version running und tell us!

In TL a user says that it´s multi2 instead multi7 (german and french). It had much more sence now; I think the two releases are final versions for diferent countries.

Ok, my first impressions of the game, is that gameplay is very much like PES5. If anyone says it's as fast or faster then 2008, then they are clearly smoking something exotic. It is not. And i have been playing a lot of PES5 before this release.

Not only is the pace similar, but also the play is as balanced. I haven't had a goalfest yet, either from the computer or myself, which is what 2008 seemed to be all about.

Some squads seem to be more up to date than the PS3 version, with the addition of some extra players in teams, for example at Man Utd and Arsenal etc.

IMO, I think it's worth trying when compared to PES6.

Like Nutmeg said, the pace comparable to PES5. I think it's slightly easier to dribble than PES5, but it's still difficult to score.

totally agree with person above , I like this game alot actually its growing on me with each game and BAL mode is really really good

Does anyone here owns an original copy of the game?
Cause if i did, i wouldn't think twice before writing a not-so-friendly mail to konami for selling me a game without propper beta-testing (i'm, of course, referring to the substitution bug).
For that matter, has anyone contacted Konami about this issue?

another odd thing besides the substitution bug is the referees' faces.. instead of those old guys faces we are used to, they now have other faces like Solskjaer's and Riise's

Back
Top Bottom