I have pes2009 ps2 final version!

maybe it's just me, but we hammered the final version on PS2 last night, and it was shocking.

> too fast
> unbalanced confusion
> defenders out of place
> wrong passes galore
> pinball all over the place
> lack of control was terrible
> bad passes find a target, good passes don't randomly
> Jerky running when changing into players

note: we always play 2 vs. CPU

Reminds me too much of the utterly unplayable PES2008 on PS2, that one was played for a few weeks before we turned back to WE10.

trinidad y tobago no esta verdad , vienen las selecciones nuevas , por ej si yo quiero que hagan parche con caras y equipaciones de bolivia y venezuela se puede o no porque no esta la liga b con los equipos inventados

Hi, how do I go about getting this game on my PC?
Since hearing the tricks and skills are similar to the next gen version it has completely put me off and I just canceled my order.

I got the next gen version for the PS3 sitting on my stand collecting dust, the game is so bad it’s not even funny.

Why does Konami have to ruin a good thing, I hate how the skills have been integrated onto the D-pad/left analogue.
I thought hopefully Konami would not make the same mistake for the PS2 version and now they ruined that too.

I got PES6 on my PC but that was the last game Konami made for the PC now they only make the garbage next gen versions.

If there is a way to get this game PS2 version on the PC please let me know that way I can configure the controls back to the way they always have been.

Konami if it aint broken why fix it?

maybe it's just me, but we hammered the final version on PS2 last night, and it was shocking.

> too fast

note: we always play 2 vs. CPU

Reminds me too much of the utterly unplayable PES2008 on PS2, that one was played for a few weeks before we turned back to WE10.

:HAND: how can it be "too fast" if its FOR SURE slower than last year?

i'm playing 2 player matches vs. cpu too and it works like last year, or even better because of the slower pace and unassisted player change!

we even play 3 humans against the cpu. no problem at all!

How have you got the PS2 version to be played on the PC?
I thought Konami only makes the next gen games on PC now?
Please let me know.

No you can't
or you may consider going back to PES6 which is the last version of non-next gen PES on PC

I have to questions:

1. Is it still possible to choose an angle für the Camera (1-9)?
2. Is it still possible to play the COM-Teams in a League or Cup?

On PS3 or 360 i can`t choose the angle, and i can`t play the com-Teams.

About the edit mode...

- Untucked shirts available?
- Low socks available?

Next gen version doesn't have these options...

where is RONALDOOOOO ...!!!!????
the best striker have ever seen

where is he .. T__T ?

in the next gen he appears after playing in the ML. but in PS2 .....???!!!

After a few Matches the only Thing that i can say is that the PS2 Version is miles better than the nextgen shit! The control of the players is unbelivable, i controll my Player 100% and not a Shit routine of the Game!

Ok the speed is also for me to high, butits a very good Footbal game.......!

I cant understand why it is hard to transfer that gameplay into a 360/PS3!

I agree with you my Greek friend Jimis...

I think that an option file with reduced stats would be perfect...

What stats should be lowered? Speed, acceleration, agility, pass speed and long pass speed? And how much?

Xcristiano i think that you should consider this about the speed...

After a few Matches the only Thing that i can say is that the PS2 Version is miles better than the nextgen shit! The control of the players is unbelivable, i controll my Player 100% and not a Shit routine of the Game!

Ok the speed is also for me to high, butits a very good Footbal game.......!

I cant understand why it is hard to transfer that gameplay into a 360/PS3!

i figured that out too. you are right!!! hurray to the ps2 version, wich will be even more awesome if the patches and of's are coming...

about the speed. its not as fast as 2008, so its better imo!

i figured that out too. you are right!!! hurray to the ps2 version, wich will be even more awesome if the patches and of's are coming...

about the speed. its not as fast as 2008, so its better imo!

Why did Konami take away the boots where we could really patch like in PES6? :RANT:

What will we be able to do in 09 for boots?

I have to questions:

1. Is it still possible to choose an angle für the Camera (1-9)?
2. Is it still possible to play the COM-Teams in a League or Cup?

On PS3 or 360 i can`t choose the angle, and i can`t play the com-Teams.

Perhaps someone can give me an answer please? :WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom