Guitar Hero Thread

Re: Guitar Hero 3 Xbox 360, PS3

I do, depends on the price though. I'm a bit skint (so I won't be able to afford it no matter what actually, never mind).

SOLD!! :D

Hold on, questions; is everything 360 or PS3? And what's the Explorer guitar, the GHII one? Wired? Does it work with both games?

Go on then, tell me what you want for it so that I can be upset that I can't afford it.

I'm using the Xplorer guitar with GHII and III, works just the same :)

In fact, I may go and play Guitar Hero in a minute ...

Well I saw the prices on eBay last night for GHIII on it's own, and I can't afford that, so I doubt I'll be able to afford it off you. :(

Just got 5 stars on a medium song! Woohoo! :p

I'm getting better at using my little finger to press the blue fret VERY occasionally. But when I to use blue in the middle of a hectic (or not even hectic) sequence, I can fall apart. And trying to use it in a chord is just not happening :(

I can do all the medium songs no problem, it's when I have to use the orange fret that I fall to pieces. I don't think I'll ever be able to get 100% on a song that has an orange bit in it, I've only got four fingers for God's sake.

There was me thinking you were a ROCK GOD!!!!!!

What pisses me off is that my nephew's got a mate who can beat anyone online on the highest difficulty, he's only 13 and he can't play a real guitar. Little bastard.

If I had GHII and GHIII that would last me until Rock Band and the drums... Desperate to try the drums but the missus has threatened me over it. She says she is going to be the drummer and I can fuck off. :(

This it down to 55 quid in Play's Sale for the PS3.

I am absoloutly terrible at hammer-on's and pull-offs :( Just tried that Slayer song on easy and there's a few times when you really could do with those moves, the song is manic!

If you're good at the real guitar, I don't really see the point in this game. I can see why it could be fun though online and stuff.

i've developed a problem with my guitar.

never noticed it until a couple of days ago, and now when i hold down the green and red together to play a long chord, and strum DOWN (as i prefer to do), the yellow note activates as soon as i strum - makes it unplayable cos everytime a green/red chord pops up, i panic and have to make a point of trying to strum upwards to hit it and i always feck it up!

I was desperate to get hold of it, so my nephew lent it to me last week. After the first three or four songs I'm not interested in it any more, it's nothing I haven't done before (and personally I think the songs are fecking awful, but if you were born 10-20 years earlier than me I'm guessing that wouldn't be a problem).

Roll on Rock Band, that's what I say.

Killers are okay, the AFI one is great but it's only one, and the Kaiser Chiefs one is an unlockable (and I hate it as well, haha). Just not into it - it wasn't developed by the same people, they sold the license to someone and I don't know, it just doesn't feel right.

iron maiden - the number of the beast
cliffs of dover (can't recall the artist)

they are fecking fantastic songs to play on GH3...

edit:

i got my guitar hero 3 changed at pc world and the new guitar works perfectly (so far...)

Yesterday, I played for the 1st time a guitar herogame, the 3rd. It was very addictive, I couldn't stop until I finished the easy mode. After that I had launch but all I wanted was to continue my carreer. So I continued but the hard difficulty is too much for me :).

Tracks are a bit old but I know most of them so I like this game a lot.

Back
Top Bottom