GRID (PS3/360/PC)

Probably due to its brand new developer team more then likely just dont have the skills the old team had.

I think they are just trying to hit the niche Need for Speed market which is shame rather they come back to Toca games tbh.

Because this game is Arcade....I didnt say it was realistic or anything like that and it doesnt CLAIM to be a REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR when it clearly fucking isnt!!!:MAD: I actually ENJOY playing this and dont GRATE everytime I have to slow a car down to 30 Miles an hour to try and take a simple corner a la GT5 Prologue......

I agree, i like the game. offers a different experience to gt5..if you dont like it dont buy it. but try it first and form your own opinion!

Played this online for ages last night - cannot get enough of it now.

Some of the racing was the best I've ever experienced online - was edgy and exciting and what I liked is when you got in a pack with similar skilled and mature racers (in the fact they didnt just crash you off), it was really close.

I was doing 5 laps of the Euro track and in one race, I was 6th/7th behind a french guy and he was racing the same sort of line as me and we were both hammering it and I found it so hard to catch him - he was always 'just' out of reach.

But it made for some really exciting racing and the thrill of not making a mistake in the chance of catching him was great - it stayed like that for 3 laps, then on the 3rd lap, as I crossed the line, I noticed a "WR" (World Record) by my time, which made me panic and I missed my breaking point for the first corner!

By I was sitting there grinning from ear-to-ear. This game is going to be superb online once the idiots are out of the way...

I had the same experience the other night with the online aspect. It was funny watching people go down to turn 1 and have no idea on when or how to brake and watch them out-brake themselves or just spin off! I took a lot of easy wins the other night but just driving like I know how!

I had the same experience the other night with the online aspect. It was funny watching people go down to turn 1 and have no idea on when or how to brake and watch them out-brake themselves or just spin off! I took a lot of easy wins the other night but just driving like I know how!

Hope the full game has invites instead of just randoms. I think we'd have quite the race :LOL:

i may try this online

the only thing is though i am useless at following racing lines and knowing when to brake :LOL:

Paul, the thing is Id want to get this game for the machine that most DECENT online players would get it for. That and the fact if I did get it for PS3 then for me a Dual Shock 3 is a must!

I thought it was the norm to use other cars as brakes when you go around corners ;))

Well when we next race on GTA you will see who the superior driver is :))

Actually, to be fair, I really ought to give this game a try on-line.

Haven't tried it yet but, in the same way FIFA 5v5 on-line relieves my main grievance about that game - the horrible, cheating AI, the same should be true of GRID.

Is it laggy or super smooth?

tried it online last night and enjoyed it

i found out you have to ease on the brake and off the accelerator and i stopped spinning everywhere :LOL:

i ended up drifting round corners pretty good

My favourite part of the demo is that you can pick your name and it refers to you by name ! That's really cool.

Other than that the handling and lightweight feel of the cars is off putting

My favourite part of the demo is that you can pick your name and it refers to you by name ! That's really cool.
Unless like three million Brits* you prefer to be called Chris than Christopher. Why the fuck have they missed out Chris but included Christopher?!

*Complete guess

Back
Top Bottom