Forza Motorsport 2

I dont give a stuff about the graphics. Forza 1 played a realistic game (all be it the delayed Damage calculations etc..) If this improves on 1 I dont care what the graphics look like ill be buying this purely because its a decent Racing Simulation.... Yep Simulation! Not Gran Turismo which CLAIMS to be a Real Driving Simulator....

Dj

Next up, I'd like to shine a huge foglight on an aspect of racing games often overlooked. Why? Because after having watched a certain video by one of our competitors this week, my appreciation for the audio in FM2 has shot up even more. It's just a shame that a game should have its pretty face marred by absolutely primitive car audio. So in the spirit of audio appreciation, let's take a look (and a listen) at all the reasons why Forza 2 really will set the bar for racing sim audio come May.

what else than DIRT could he possibly mean? :mrgreen:

Because whoever did this car obviously forgot to sort it out. You could do it in the Original Forza.

Dj

nope, it's a usual design element in japanese car styling...top secret did it on several of their driftcars:

galleryv35gtr.gif

wbz331.jpg

;)

Tis for the people they drift up behind, so when they driving along and then all of a sudden they see some mad funker drifting round the corner behind them in their rear view, they soon know it's part of the D crew.

:applause: WoHOOOOOO!

I hope frames are stabil and smooth and then GOOD BYE PS3 and GT5!!!

Last edited:
Forget GT5! it will be the same old GT with flash graphics.. thats it! No crash damage or realistic physics because Polyphony digital have no idea on how to go about this...

Also apparently they aint allowed to show damage on the cars in the game..

Dj

Forget GT5! it will be the same old GT with flash graphics.. thats it! No crash damage or realistic physics because Polyphony digital have no idea on how to go about this...

Also apparently they aint allowed to show damage on the cars in the game..

Dj

You really don't like Polyphony do you...

;)

Looks great, got bored of proper(non burnout stuff) racing games on the ps2, but pgr3 has rekindled my enthousiasm and i cant wait for this now!

Why 2 weeks later ??? AARGHHHH! I want this, it looks amazing! who needs GT5 when you can have this??? But any info if Frames are Fluid??? and how many frames /sec Forza2 uses??? I hope there is no slowdown or stuttering!

Well the 2 week delay may be used to lockdown the framerate which I'm sure everyone would easily take two weeks on every single game if the framerate was locked and there was no pop up or stuttering

Why 2 weeks later ??? AARGHHHH! I want this, it looks amazing! who needs GT5 when you can have this??? But any info if Frames are Fluid??? and how many frames /sec Forza2 uses??? I hope there is no slowdown or stuttering!

Yes. Framerate of 60fps at 720P confirmed:thumbup:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

This game should be amazing and well worth the wait, in truth its been delayed since December and Turn 10 said it was because of more features that they wanted to put into the game :)

Dj

Back
Top Bottom