Forza Motorsport 2

Add me to that list, I played GT HD on my PS3 and it sucks! still no decent Physics and no crash damage....

Dj

dream of the demo - see you next week

sounds nice - too bad i guess they mean the next pitpass :( ;)

Good sound stuff :) (reminds me of the cool edit 2000 demo sound) I like the looks of that and I cant wait for a demo to appear...

Dj

Because whoever did this car obviously forgot to sort it out. You could do it in the Original Forza.

Dj

I dont think they look so bad pepe so I wouldnt be too down hearted.

Dj

Thats not bad at all I kept reading and hearing that Forza 2 would be heading our way in June... :)

Dj

Looks good, is there any info (link) that talks about whats in the career mode? One of the things i though was ashame with pgr3 was the amount of single car races/tests and the lack of long term multiple car races. Does this have more of that?

Either way i think ill be getting this, looks really good, and i can use my design skills to come up with some really cool decals/vinals/etc.

Looks good, is there any info (link) that talks about whats in the career mode? One of the things i though was ashame with pgr3 was the amount of single car races/tests and the lack of long term multiple car races. Does this have more of that?

Either way i think ill be getting this, looks really good, and i can use my design skills to come up with some really cool decals/vinals/etc.

While "working" on the final details of the game, a bunch of guys at Turn 10 decided to start their Forza 2 careers a couple of weeks ago. Here's the link to WPR 40 where you'll find Che's first career week http://forzamotorsport.net/news/pitpassreports/pitpass40.htm. I guess you already read what happened in week 2 (pitpass report link in my previous post).

Graphics over gameplay huh? Yeah, "thank God" for PGR. Enjoy it.

Can't wait for this to come out after seeing the racing drivers being taken in by it.

Back
Top Bottom