Forza Motorsport 2

Fantastic. Cant wait for this game to arrive. The clips on the gametrailers website are superb, especially the 350Z being kitted out. Looking forward to this and GTA IV this year. :8):

it's the whole track on that screenshot, but i think they will include all variations :)

Apologies for being blunt but I am soooo fucking bored of the Nürburgring being in racing games. There are many many other circuits which provide spectacular driving experiences, the Nürburgring is soooooooo 2003 (PGR2). Lets move on!

I think so too having watched the gameplay Vid. This will be the 360 game for 2007 for me!

Dj

cant wait, pepe montoto how about a few of us make our own car club? and hook up for some 'friendly' racing as a sort of Clan? :)

Cant wait till May I want Forza 2 Now!

Dj

cant wait, pepe montoto how about a few of us make our own car club? and hook up for some 'friendly' racing as a sort of Clan? :)

Cant wait till May I want Forza 2 Now!

Dj

Awesome!!!
I'm in.
We could even create our own evo-web skin, share it and go online to kick some arses as a team!!!
We got to think of a name. Evo-Web? Evo? Evolution club? Seabass-tard's? Slowdowns?

:) that would be tremendous fun! I tend to go for the most powerful car I can get and trick it out in a cool looking racing style skin, if we could create an Evo Web style skin that would be awesome!

Dj

^ I like it!! especially WE ARE THE EVOLUTION! that bit is cool!

You should become bored more often JB

Dj

Back
Top Bottom