Formula1

The night race clashes with the Pompey - Spurs game, I'll have to settle for highlights.

Qualifiying is on ITV in a few minutes.

Yeh, I think if its a fair race by everyone then he'll be on fire, but you never know Raikkonnen may play his part for Ferrari...

Raikonnen has just said today he will do everything he can to help Massa win. HMMMMMM

I understand its part of his job as a team-mate who has no chance of winning the title, its just the way he said it...:D

Hamilton is running on an "old" engline, compared to Massa's new one. That is what worries me the most.

I think Hamilton isn't too bothered about not being on pole, but he could have done with being 2nd or 3rd.

FUCKING GET IT TEHRE HAM. u a legend and fully deserved the win. what a site at ferrari celebrating at the end when they thought massa has won teh title. LOL

What an end..
What.. an.. end..

I was supporting Ferrari (even if I don't like Massa that much) and I was already about to jump and shout then I saw Hamilton and Vettel get past Glock. It has been one of the cruelest sport moments I can recall right now.. I'm thrilled.

Congrats Hamilton, you deserved the win after all.. You proved yourself a great driver..

Waiting for Raikkonen's comeback in 2009 anyway.. I'm confident!!

Last edited:
And that was just the best thing to watch on TV - i'm referring to the Ferrari team celebrating - then watching their faces drop through the floor as soon as they realised things hadn't finished how they thought

That was hilarious jonney yea!

Massive credit to Lewis though, he never gave up, and kept on pushing Glock and it paid off. A deserved champion, and dare I say it... Sports Personality of the Year 2008...?

Back
Top Bottom