Formula1

British Car (German Engine), British Engineers, British Driver. End of.

Yes he can be a twat, that is what happens when you are young, loaded and shagging a pussy cat doll, but if you listen to him, he still has his head screwed on, he loves his family, he realises how lucky he is to be here but recognises that it is down to HARD work.

Hamilton has all the talent in the world to become the best F1 driver, he will mature and he will only get better, and that is the scary thing for Ferrari et co.

No matter what happened in the last race, the championship is determined by performances over the season. Hamilton has had points stripped off him unfairly, and would have won the title last year if it wasn't for his gearbox mysteriously locking in neutral for 20 seconds.

Don't think he can become the "best ever" as he has already said "3 is enough" which is strange for someone as young as him that if he wins the title 2 more times he might call it a day. I dont find him arrogant at all? Think there's far more arrogant people out there than him.

Don't think he can become the "best ever" as he has already said "3 is enough" which is strange for someone as young as him that if he wins the title 2 more times he might call it a day. I dont find him arrogant at all? Think there's far more arrogant people out there than him.
well said.

1386821hamilton-f1.gif

:LOL:

It seems a bit sudden, are they allowed to do that?

They say they have an interested party in taking over though if they fail to get a buyer they will pull out due to the Economic down turn!
I don't know what the deal is with the little prick ecclescake, I would imagine it would be a two or three year contract...

The new season wont be in HD and its the FIA's fault :((

Post on the AV Forums explains it,

FOM are fully HD ready and in fact nearly all races were filmed in HD in 2008 it is just that the HD feed is never allowed to leave the circuit and is only available to race teams,sponsors and FOM management.

ITV were told they could have a HD feed for the 08 season and in fact ordered/leased a dual path HD uplink unit to use this was going to be one of the launch things for Freesat and ITV HD. Then FOM decided to change their mind and not release the HD feed to broadcasters I had the pleasure of seeing it at the circuit in Monaco and Silverstone and it is very impressive even the in car cameras look good.

It was expected and in fact FOM stated it would be in HD in 09 so it looks like they have changed their plans I dont understand any technical reason for this so must be a commercial decision I do have a feeling that FOM may be looking at launching their own HD F1 channel and charging subsciption for this.

I do believe in what Roger Mosy has said if they can get the feed they will broadcast it and i know a number of broadcasters worldwide are getting a little sick of FOM refusing to release the feed as it is costing them advertising money what the point of companies like sony,Panasonic,LG promoting HD products and sponsoring F1 if customers can not watch it in HD.

Like I say watch this space for FOM HD channel showing practice and races live and then replaying them throughout the week with previous races from 07-08 season shown in HD when the season takes its breaks. A freelance cameraman friend of mine does not understand why they have invested multi million pounds on HD facilities to send out a SD feed they have in fact recently Septemer/October time recieved a new HD tape truck with 12 HD VT positions and 10 EVS servers to store the data to go alongside the other HD units they have.

:RANT:

Never really thought F1 cars were ever really beautiful, its more of the power and the science that goes behind it and the noise of the immense RPM those engines churn out. Although I did like some of the old Lotus's.

I think both the Ferrari and Maclaren are very nice this year. They're just beauties of science and technology. So light, geometric and thin. Only thing about the Maclaren are the rims though.

so far the practice laps have shown that it will be competitive.

Still, Hamilton fastest two days in a row in Jerez in 09 spec cars.

usual suspects around him. Expect teams like Red Bull to do well, before they didn't have the cars but they had the driving talent.

Vettel, Glock etc

Back
Top Bottom