Formula1

That was hilarious jonney yea!

Massive credit to Lewis though, he never gave up, and kept on pushing Glock and it paid off. A deserved champion, and dare I say it... Sports Personality of the Year 2008...?
yup he should definetly get it

Congrats to Lewis but Massa showed great sportmanship today, he deserves credit too.

No more stupid ad breaks during races next season, lovely.

a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif
:APPLAUD:

No funny in that gif.
It's a sad moment for all Ferrari family. However it's very strange to see a guy lose 20 seconds in a lap! I know the weather, the tyres and blablabla but 20 SECONDS?!?!
Look at the reaction of some brazilians after the GP. They went to Timo Glock and asked "How much?"
Ok, you can call me Ferrarista right now.

No funny in that gif.
It's a sad moment for all Ferrari family. However it's very strange to see a guy lose 20 seconds in a lap! I know the weather, the tyres and blablabla but 20 SECONDS?!?!
Look at the reaction of some brazilians after the GP. They went to Timo Glock and asked "How much?"
Both toyota cars where the only ones with dry tires and there last laps where both the same

massa_daddy.jpg

Last edited:
No funny in that gif.

:RANT:

Seriously dude, do you really think that?

Hamilton won the title fair and square. Glock decided to stay out on dry tyres in the wet, yes you can easily lose 20 seconds a lap in that situation.

I am not going to stoop to your level by asking how much Ferrari paid the stewards at Spa to give Hamilton a 25 second penalty that cost him victory and gave it to Massa. Opps I just did....;)

As much as I hate that twat Hamilton, he probably deserved to win this year, although he needed a bit of luck at the end, with Glock having dry tyres. Bah, Sports Personality of the Year, who gives a shit about that award anyway. :YAWN: And no, I'm not going to jump on the Hamilton bandwagon.

As much as I hate that twat Hamilton, he probably deserved to win this year, although he needed a bit of luck at the end, with Glock having dry tyres. Bah, Sports Personality of the Year, who gives a shit about that award anyway. :YAWN: And no, I'm not going to jump on the Hamilton bandwagon.

I fail to see how you call it luck...if Glock had pitted like everyone else when it started raining then he would have already been behind Hamilton so Lewis would not have had to pass him.

Glock gambled on the dry tyres and it didn't pay off. Fair play to McLaren for having the balls to take the sensible option and bring Lewis in at that stage of the race.

I fail to see how you call it luck...if Glock had pitted like everyone else when it started raining then he would have already been behind Hamilton so Lewis would not have had to pass him.

Glock gambled on the dry tyres and it didn't pay off. Fair play to McLaren for having the balls to take the sensible option and bring Lewis in at that stage of the race.

Lucky it continued raining then... ;)

Lucky it continued raining then... ;)

You say that but all the teams have access to very detailed weather reports and I don't even think that if it had stopped it would have made any difference. The track was very wet and it doesn't just dry out immediately, it would have taken a number of laps to do so. Glock would have gone slowly whether it was raining or not. He was on a wet track with dry tyres....

more like massa was lucky to have had a chance to win the title in the last race. dodgy penalization on hamilton copped with that infamous pitlane insident when massa rammed into that other driver a few GP's ago and the otehr driver got penalized resulting in massa jumping a place or two!

lucky hamilton? LOL

Someone knows where I can find the times of the last laps?

EDIT:
GLOCK'S TIMES:
66 1:17.992
67 1:18.897
68 1:18.816
69 1:18.688
70 1:28.041
71 1:44.731

TRULLI'S TIMES;
66 1:19.113
67 1:20.528
68 1:20.188
69 1:22.428
70 1:33.539
71 1:44.800

Look, Toyota's drivers made the same time in the last lap! Strange isn't it?
In lap 70 Timo Glock only lost 3 seconds to Vettel and Hamilton. In lap 71 he lost 22 SECONDS to both! What a difference!

Before criticize me read the Keke Rosberg's (1982 World Champion) opinion: "I am not sure if Glock was trying to do Hamilton a favour or not".

Last edited:
Someone knows where I can find the times of the last laps?

EDIT:
GLOCK'S TIMES:
66 1:17.992
67 1:18.897
68 1:18.816
69 1:18.688
70 1:28.041
71 1:44.731

TRULLI'S TIMES;
66 1:19.113
67 1:20.528
68 1:20.188
69 1:22.428
70 1:33.539
71 1:44.800

Look, Toyota's drivers made the same time in the last lap! Strange isn't it?
In lap 70 Timo Glock only lost 3 seconds to Vettel and Hamilton. In lap 71 he lost 22 SECONDS to both! What a difference!

Before criticize me read the Keke Rosberg's (1982 World Champion) opinion: "I am not sure if Glock was trying to do Hamilton a favour or not".
Hmm I don't see it, they were on slicks it got wetter their times went up lap on lap, Glock was slightly faster... I know it looked odd but that's what happened, I still think Hamilton was lucky and TBH Massa had some luck in other races...

Yeah unfortunately, both the Toyota's were simply on the wrong tyre come the end of the race.

The last five laps had rain, and the Toyota's were on slicks, by the last lap, they had no grip at all.

I was thinking conspiracy too, but that's purely cause I think Hamilton is a bigheaded cunt.

I heard Toyota made the right choice, by winning 5 secs.

I think F1 is corrupted but that was not the case.

I'm not a F1 fan but I watched this one since I was awake at the time, cause usually is 9am on freakin' Sunday, there is no way I wake up for that!

And I was totally disappointed race was pretty boring, at least the rain added some sparks at the end.

I will never make that mistake again, F1 remind me of that old toys you just push a button and your car keeps running on the track, usually in a 8 shape. What's the English name for that toy?

Yeah unfortunately, both the Toyota's were simply on the wrong tyre come the end of the race.

The last five laps had rain, and the Toyota's were on slicks, by the last lap, they had no grip at all.

I was thinking conspiracy too, but that's purely cause I think Hamilton is a bigheaded cunt.

Really do not understand the hatred towards Hamilton, here we have an English driver in an English car and there are English people who can't stand him. I do not think he is big headed at all! Would really love to know why you think this way, you say he is big-headed but don't back it up with why. Maybe its jealousy.....

Jesus there was more love for a German driving an Italian car...its a fucked up world.

Really do not understand the hatred towards Hamilton, here we have an English driver in an English car and there are English people who can't stand him. I do not think he is big headed at all! Would really love to know why you think this way, you say he is big-headed but don't back it up with why. Maybe its jealousy.....

Jesus there was more love for a German driving an Italian car...its a fucked up world.
The British love losers, we have to pick fault if they win things, it's not British to actually come out and say I am no.1 I am going to win... ;)

Well bloody said.

I really like the guy, If anything the reason why I come off not liking him is probably since my brother is a big F1 fan who also loves Hamilton, So its a way to wind him up :LOL: Quality driver he is I found the end to that race fishy but even then he deserved the championship.

The British love losers, we have to pick fault if they win things, it's not British to actually come out and say I am no.1 I am going to win... ;)

I know its all part of winning for the guy to be going around saying hes 100% the best, but with that comes 100% bigheaded cuntishness. He's been like that his entire career from when he was in karting and you really can't warm to someone like that. He's a pure twat.

Plus I hate that he things hes a gangsta rapper or whatever, he annoyed me at the MTV video awards, he really REALLY annoyed me on Top Gear, and I generally just can't stand the guy.

If it had been Button, or Coulthard or someone like that, I'd be 100% behind them as a fellow Brit, hell I was always a Damon Hill fan. But Hamilton? What a twat.

I know its all part of winning for the guy to be going around saying hes 100% the best, but with that comes 100% bigheaded cuntishness. He's been like that his entire career from when he was in karting and you really can't warm to someone like that. He's a pure twat.

Plus I hate that he things hes a gangsta rapper or whatever, he annoyed me at the MTV video awards, he really REALLY annoyed me on Top Gear, and I generally just can't stand the guy.

If it had been Button, or Coulthard or someone like that, I'd be 100% behind them as a fellow Brit, hell I was always a Damon Hill fan. But Hamilton? What a twat.
his not that arrogant. alonso is more of a twat then ham. a twat is someone who says something way over the top or does some stupid things and Ham doesnt fall into that category. Ham is no joey barton and yet newcatle fans stil support that twat.

its your decision to hate on ham but me i feel that the majority of people that hate ham is because they are............. and these things still happen in this day and age.

Ham is a great person and a role model for youths thriving to succed in life. he started from nothing and made it to become the best f1 driver in the world.

yes he can be arrogant but most champions are! take c ronaldo for example. you seem to support manu. if u hate ham u hate ronaldo too bcause he is just as bad if not worse! arrogant, cheating diving twat

Back
Top Bottom