Formula1

Sorry Milanista but Massa is crap. I love Ferrari and I like Felipe Massa as well but I have to say the guy is a totally disgrace. I can't remember a good exhibition by Felipe in hard conditions and under pressure. At least we have the best driver in the world Kimi Raikkonen.

Ferrari were shit last weekend. :((

Ross Brawn the master of tactics. Maybe Ferrari miss him. Good job by Honda and Barrichello.

Last edited:
I think much of Lewis's perceived arrogance comes from the press constantly giving him a hard time.

To be that young and be thrust into the world of forumula 1 and the money/media pressure it entails will always question your character.

His driving did the talking and proved that he is a talent and not just someone handed a brilliant car. Can only see him getting better with age as long as he keeps himself grounded.

Did think for a second Ferrari would ruin McClarens home (joint) GP, but then Lewis sneaks in at the last possible moment with a stunning lap.

Not only that but Raikonnen getting to third and slipping back to 6th in a matter of seconds what with Truli and Alonso pulling off a special time.

Did think for a second Ferrari would ruin McClarens home (joint) GP, but then Lewis sneaks in at the last possible moment with a stunning lap.

Not only that but Raikonnen getting to third and slipping back to 6th in a matter of seconds what with Truli and Alonso pulling off a special time.
Light on fuel do you think Peter or do you think it's the other way round and Raikkonen is heavy?

edit: or it could just be good laps from those two... :LOL:

Looked like Lewis would run away with it, until the safety car reared its ugly head.

Think McLaren's gamble has ruined it now.

Looks like Glock and a McLaren misjudgment has handed it to Massa.

Fecking hell, don't write the lad off :D

After Monaco, Silverstone and now this, I'm a believer.

Like the commentaters have already mentioned, he's agressive when he needs to be and he's now learning how to be calm at the right time.

Great start by Massa, think the key was the Heikki got off to such a poor start, Lewis thought Massa would be blocked by Heikki.

Lewis should run longer on his second stint. If he keeps the gap within 3-5secs I think he'll pull it off.

Maybe a Red Revival today? (apart from Kimi of course)

EDIT- Lewis has a puncture. Its all over! How unlucky is that? At least it keeps the race open, when everyone started to think Lewis would walk it.

Last edited:
Fairly lucky there. Must be the heat though, remember Lewis's tire puncture at the most crucial point in the race. He was closing the gap approaching Massa's next pit stop.

Feel bad for Felipe, but I'm not a Ferrari fan, so meh ;)

Back
Top Bottom