FIFA10 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please confirm that the goalkeepers have been improved. The lack of a keeper rush really is a thorn in my side, my triangle button has almost broken from hammering it to get the keeper to come out.

Please Chris for the love of God!

:)

- Has the manual cursor been fixed?

NDAs expire on June 3rd, recording a podcast with Suff who's played the latest build shortly - might use the above list as a checklist as we go through his impressions. :)

If anyone else has questions you'd like to ask about his experience with the game, ask away. We can't cover everything but I'll try and get as many answers as possible.

the questions i want to know are: ( all directed at Suffwan)
-what was the first thing you noticed that was different from fifa 09 when you played youyr first match?
-which teams was Suff able to use and play agaist in the build that he played
-do the players feel very different from each other and also did the move, play etc... like their real life counterparts?
-player faces, have the current ones been improved or is it more like EA are adding more faces to the ones that did not really look like the player in Fifa 09?
-have the weather effects been improved and is it now possible to select which weather you want ie rain, snow? for every stadium?
-i want to know what suff thinks of the new Manager Mode is it very good or is it quite basic?...how does it compare to PES Master league?
-have any new animations been added or have any been taken out?
they say the game has been slowed down...is it really slow? and also is there still the option to select which speed the game can be played?
-what benefits does the game bieng slowed bring?
-any improvements in graphics?
-what is the new feature in the Gameplay that really impressed you when you first played the build?

thanks i am sure you will select the best questions to be asked from the following.

ps Chris let us know if you have finished recording the podcast so that people do jnot give anymore suggestions or questions for the podcast thantks...

Last edited:
NDAs expire on June 3rd, recording a podcast with Suff who's played the latest build shortly - might use the above list as a checklist as we go through his impressions. :)

If anyone else has questions you'd like to ask about his experience with the game, ask away. We can't cover everything but I'll try and get as many answers as possible.

Are the GKs tweaked? if so , how? is it easier to score from long range?

Sometimes when I'm playing FIFA, I'm also busy doing other stuff like screaming down the mic on Live etc. The assisted controls in 09 were quite good for this as I could get the ball from one end of the pitch to the other without looking just by hammering the pass button but sometimes when I got through on the keeper he would save my shot meaning I would only win say 13 or 14-0 against the CPU which is really not good (I play on 'amateur').

Can you ask Suffwan if this has been looked at and improved by EA? Really I should be able to play without thinking full stop.

P.S. Will there be any other teams other than Man Utd and Barcelona for online play? One time I saw a guy use France but my brother told me this was a hack and the guy was cheating?

Ask about the GAMESPEED please - nearer to FIFA08 or FIFA09 - please please don't say they made it faster!

Did they bring back traits? Did they add more ratings? Is there a more comprehensive way to view and compare players ratings a la pro evo (color coded etc.) Are low long passes (double tab b) now possible? First time long passes? Can players 'mess up' difficult dribbling moves? Is who has these moves more restricted so not every joe with over a 85 dribble rating can do the elastico?

-what was the first thing you noticed that was different from fifa 09 when you played youyr first match?
-do the players feel very different from each other and also did the move, play etc... like their real life counterparts?
-what is the new feature in the Gameplay that really impressed you when you first played the build?

Hey football fan - some excellent and succinct questions there, especially these three ^^^^.

I'd be very interested to read the replies to those q's.

It will be strange playing FIFA if they have improved or even managed to remove the lag between pressing the button and your player reacting. I've gotten so used to it being there.

I hope the fix the cursor issue on 2 vAI too...

Sometimes when I'm playing FIFA, I'm also busy doing other stuff like screaming down the mic on Live etc. The assisted controls in 09 were quite good for this as I could get the ball from one end of the pitch to the other without looking just by hammering the pass button but sometimes when I got through on the keeper he would save my shot meaning I would only win say 13 or 14-0 against the CPU which is really not good (I play on 'amateur').

Can you ask Suffwan if this has been looked at and improved by EA? Really I should be able to play without thinking full stop.

P.S. Will there be any other teams other than Man Utd and Barcelona for online play? One time I saw a guy use France but my brother told me this was a hack and the guy was cheating?

:LMAO: :WORSHIP:

HAHAHA!!!!!

He does bits for WENB and FSB, but after the last PES I think it's fair to say he plays FIFA more.

Chris, will the new podcast be released after midnight?
I'll quote you what I said on the FSB forum:

Chris Davies said:
Less than 12 hours until the NDAs expire! Excited? :D

Just to keep your juices flowing and your eyes wide open until midnight BST, here's a little taster of what's planned.

At midnight tonight Suff will be posting an article about his experience with the game. This will be all him, nothing that's been said to be improved upon in the conferences etc., but what he's actually experienced himself.

Shortly afterwards we'll be posting articles detailing what the developers are aiming for, i.e. the things they've been working on but couldn't show at the events. Bear in mind that there's still months of development left before the game is released!

Finally, well into Wednesday itself (most likely in the evening), I'll be uploading a podcast four days earlier than usual - it's a special occasion after all :) - featuring a Q&A on our experience with the game. You've still got time to ask a few questions if you've thought of something nobody else in the thread has asked yet.

But that's not all. It's going to be a busy week...

As far as FIFA is concerned, wait until after midnight tonight and the lovely blokes at fifasoccerblog will reveal lots more.
Unfortunately we've had an email saying midnight is a no-go, it'll be 7am GMT / 8am BST now. Absolutely gutted after the work we've been putting in today. LINK :(

Never mind Chris; think of the positives:

[a] no working late into the early hours
the work you've put in today means you'll be better prepared.
[c] the strain on the server(s) will be more manageable during the daytime (possibly?).

I can wait a few more hours if it means we all get a decent sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom