FIFA10 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The graphics look superior to FIFA 09 but its not a GIGANTIC improvement. A nice one nonetheless. Need larger shots to make out the details. Also in the 3rd link/page in the bottom corner I think there is a manager mode screen regarding transfers. It looks like they have made some key improvements to the system and hopefully manager mode as a whole. Oh and the lighting looks better. Lets just hope they fixed the night lighting.

THE GUY SAID 360 DEGREE DRIBBLING!! WOOO! AND MANAGER MODE LOOKS GREAT! Please get offers from clubs this time, and dont just go and join whoever you fancy.

Highly responsive dribbling - nice, can someone elaborate on the 360 dribbling...

I hope this means that they've simplified the dribbling too.

The MM stuff sounds good too.

Yeah me too. Also the stadium detail seems much better as do the crowds and their capacity.

Can't believe this has been leaked, certain people aren't going to be happy!

Once I get confirmation from people I might be able to talk to you guys about a few things, but there's going to be a lot of grumpy people.

I hope they have made the skill dribble more effective against defenders, with all the skills you could pull off most were ineffective at actually getting you passed...

Yeah your right Nick. That was one huge problem. You would dribble but they would just stick their leg out and get the ball.

Yeeha I congratulate the fool who broke the ND frickin A!!!

360 dribbling...sounds good! Moving the ball and moving your man in different direction...sounds even better!

Even less reason for you to cross it, eh Kev ;)) :WOOT:.

Sounds awesome, they are certainly talking it up, hope the final game follows through and delivers!

Great to hear the MM being overhauled!

As for the 360 dribble, I got the impression that he was talking about knocking the ball on, atm its locked to 8 directions but now you can knock the ball in 360 directions. I didn't get the impression that player movement is 360 though.

Can't wait for the game now that MM is somewhat confirmed.

Great to hear the MM being overhauled!

As for the 360 dribble, I got the impression that he was talking about knocking the ball on, atm its locked to 8 directions but now you can knock the ball in 360 directions. I didn't get the impression that player movement is 360 though.

Can't wait for the game now that MM is somewhat confirmed.
I'm not sure how this will work, you may only be able to move 360 with the ball, not play the ball 360...

my god my heart fucking skipped when he said 360 movement!
:D Love it, this is why in the podcast I kept saying we are so desperate to tell people what we know. Because you love the game as much as we do, I love how much the game means to people.

Our hands are tied talking about anything unfortunately, can't even confirm or deny anything. I just hope EA move the NDAs forward, they can't contain the leak now. They delete one thread on their forums and ten more pop up, the guys we know at EA are absolutely gutted.

Last edited:
It is going to be an interesting fall with both FIFA and PES uppin' the ante..can only be good for us gamers!

Even less reason for you to cross it, eh Kev ;)) :WOOT:.

Sounds awesome, they are certainly talking it up, hope the final game follows through and delivers!

No no no, I was thinking more ways to skin you like we do and watch you whimper, cry, moan and try to hack our players EVER MORE!!!!

:D Yeeha bring on the showboat!

So what's the point of the NDA what advantage does it give to EA?

Is it just so they can talk to everyone and give everyone the info and then say to them all on one day 'right you can now all talk about it' to avoid sites breaking the news before ea speak to the next people?

So what's the point of the NDA what advantage does it give to EA?

Is it just so they can talk to everyone and give everyone the info and then say to them all on one day 'right you can now all talk about it' to avoid sites breaking the news before ea speak to the next people?

TBH, I have a gut feeling EA "leaked' this themselves due to the PR assault from Konami...Conspiracies, gotta love 'em:COOL:

The NDA was I think so EDGE magazine would have all this exclusive info in their magazine, rather than already being plastered all over the net people would have had to buy their mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom