FIFA10 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you so sure ?

Firstly, because the majority of PC users use the default keyboard in FIFA matches. True, there are some who use controllers, but those are, believe it or not, the minority. EA want to make sure that everybody is accommodated and that a keyboard user gets the same features as a controller-user. And as I'm sure you can fathom, making 360 degree movement with the arrow keys on a PC would be next to impossible.

Secondly, because EA are assholes

hey guyz....
does anyone knw if fifa manager 09 iz any good
and also do you believe it is a good idea to make the manager mode in fifa 10 some what similar to dat in fifa manager 09?
thanks

Isn't it about time the keyboard and mouse was overhauled anyway? The mouse is realistically the only aspect of the control scheme that is of massive benefit (unless the game suits having so many spare buttons). Is there aPC equivalent to the Wiimote where the right hand is a mouse instead of a pointer?

hey guyz....
does anyone knw if fifa manager 09 iz any good
and also do you believe it is a good idea to make the manager mode in fifa 10 some what similar to dat in fifa manager 09?
thanks

Dude, seriously, stop spamming the whole board with your question. Thanks.

Isn't it about time the keyboard and mouse was overhauled anyway? The mouse is realistically the only aspect of the control scheme that is of massive benefit (unless the game suits having so many spare buttons). Is there aPC equivalent to the Wiimote where the right hand is a mouse instead of a pointer?

You can play with mouse controls in 09, but then it's impossible to defend, and I have to go from World Class to Semi-Pro just so I can actually successfully tackle. If they can make "mouse defending" and just about all facets of mouse movement easier, then they've struck a gold mine. Sadly, it will take a while to get used to that.:RANT:

Looks like EA have decided to bring the NDA expiry date forward by a few days, it's the 3rd of June now! So in just 2 days we'll know everything we want to know about Fifa10!

Again if PES returns with a gaming god then I'll probably get both, FIFA plays a great game and has all the extra stuff. If im honest I don't see it

I can't imagine playing Pro Evo ever again in any form.

However, 3 years ago I would have said the same for FIFA and slapped you in the face with a wet fish if you'd suggested I'd have made my first statement above.

As is usually said in the build up to the latest release, I suppose we're the winners as long as they keep competing with each other.

I'll be buying both this year but if PES gets back to it's best then I can see myself playing that more. I'm still a huge PES fan at heart. However we don't know too much about Fifa10 so I don't want to sound as if I'm writing it off yet, but it needs to resolve issues such as shooting, player individuality, Manager Mode, night lightning, weather etc.... for me to get excited about it.

NDAs expire on June 3rd, recording a podcast with Suff who's played the latest build shortly - might use the above list as a checklist as we go through his impressions. :)

If anyone else has questions you'd like to ask about his experience with the game, ask away. We can't cover everything but I'll try and get as many answers as possible.

I can't imagine playing Pro Evo ever again in any form.

However, 3 years ago I would have said the same for FIFA and slapped you in the face with a wet fish if you'd suggested I'd have made my first statement above.

As is usually said in the build up to the latest release, I suppose we're the winners as long as they keep competing with each other.

Yep, especially the bolded bit though. PES is pretty much dead for me now.

Is the offside / advantage rule fixed? Sometimes the game calls back for the foul even though you are clean through. Also, there are times when you catch someone offside but because it touches your defender they don't call it offside. If you could ask if these are fixed that would be great.

NDAs expire on June 3rd, recording a podcast with Suff who's played the latest build shortly - might use the above list as a checklist as we go through his impressions. :)

If anyone else has questions you'd like to ask about his experience with the game, ask away. We can't cover everything but I'll try and get as many answers as possible.

The Pace of the game, Pitch size, Response times, Attacking/Defending balance compared to 09, Do you need to build up play or can you do short cuts like 09.

Have EA finally taken note of Konami's great work and added shark heads etc to the edit mode?
Jumbo gets to the heart of things as always. Great post.

You guys asking about gameplay should be ASHAMED.

ASHAMED.

Joke - have to put that in-case someone says OMFG WTF U ON M8

Does the ball have any weight to it this time, or is it like kicking a balloon again?

Is the close control of the players any better? In FIFA 09 even the best players seemed rather prone to dribbling like they were a drunk Darren Fletcher.

How 360 degree are the controls, bearing in mind that manual passing in FIFA 09 is not completely free - it's more like being able to press 30 directions rather than the standard 8..

Ta very much!

Chris could you ask Suff if there is still only one player from each team that can lock on to the ball? PES never had this limit but FIFA keeps it for some retarded reason. Often in clubs you'll notice this because someone who could actually score isn't allowed to even try.

I would like to have these questions answered:

- Can we PS3 owners finally play our own music in Fifa like the Xbox users can?

- do the player profiles have the real mugshots like in Ultimate team? (Huge amount of work for EA but would be totally worth it)

- are weather changes and night games included in the Manager Mode?

- Do other clubs want to sign you as manager when you're doing well at your club or is it "pick whatever team you want after each season..."?

- Have they tweaked the through balls so they won't be so easy to get in front of goal?

- Will we have the option to choose semi or manual players in online matches?

- What are the winning numbers for the next Euro Millions lottery? :)

Chris could you ask Suff if there is still only one player from each team that can lock on to the ball? PES never had this limit but FIFA keeps it for some retarded reason. Often in clubs you'll notice this because someone who could actually score isn't allowed to even try.

It's in PES too, I believe? But, it was one of the things mentioned in the video that was leaked that the players wasn't going to be locked on the ball as much, but it's something all the noobs will complain about since they need all that assisted crap.. But gameplay wise it's a great addition.

- Is it now impossible for players to score from kick off?
- Have the response time been greatly improved?
- Can you tell the difference between the players on your team?
- Has the commentary been revamped?

The next time Andy Gray tells me that I need a couple afternonnnns shooting practice, I'm going to explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom