FIFA10 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question for you Chris.
Is it possible to round the goalkeeper now and how easy is it ie are we going to be complaining that it is far too easy to round the goalie in the Fifa 11 suggestions thread

Unfortunately we've had an email saying midnight is a no-go, it'll be 7am GMT / 8am BST now. Absolutely gutted after the work we've been putting in today. LINK :(

Its laughable.

Who the fu** do these people think they are. I'm sure its got more secrecy than area51, CIA, NASA etc etc. Its a bloody video game ffs.

Its a sad old world when your being dictated to in trying to help sell their game:YAWN:

Is the FSB being slammed with hits?! Cant get on.
The reaction to the PES trailer has taken WENB and FSB down, the hit count went through the roof and in this summer heat the server has melted. Hopefully they'll be back up shortly but the forums are still active (HERE).

He thinks PES is shit now but doesn't have the balls to admit it in case it upsets his 12 year old WENB followers.

Placebo don't you mean upset Adam? - After all Adam is the uber-PES fanboy yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Placebo don't you mean upset Adam? - After all Adam the uber-PES fanboy yes?
Quit it already. What do you gain from this? You just make yourself look pathetic. Haven't you said no more mention of him anymore? Stick to your word please. This thread isn't about bashing him. Fgs if you have a personal issue with the dude just take it somewhere else. We're not interested.

Lami - oh calm down - it's a bit of banter and I was responding to someone else's comment. No-one really hates your boyfriend ;)

And everyone know about Adam's fanboyish tendencies. Remember 8/10 for PES2008 on the PS3...now that REALLY is pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
Lami - oh calm down - it's a bit of banter and I was responding to someone else's comment. No-one really hates your boyfriend ;)

And everyone know about Adam's fanboyish tendencies. Remember 8/10 for PES2008 on the PS3...now that REALLY is pathetic
Don't care about anyone's fanboyish tendencies because everyone is a fanboy of something. I was only commenting to remind you to stop this petty issue you have with Adam. We don't care. Why don't you go and tell him that personally?

Thank you.

Can we get back to Fifa related posts now?

Nets are not at all important, why do some people thing they're a massive part of the game :DOH:.

for some people not... but for they are pretty important, like for others: boots, stadiums, kits, keeper gloves, balls.....

Bazza i can understand your frustration,but maybe you should work a few knuckle children into a sock and relax pal.(the sock is prison style):P

Nets are not at all important, why do some people thing they're a massive part of the game :DOH:.

I think they are important Rob but not the be all and end all. The way the net moves realistically is a major part of scoring otherwise we may aswell have a the ball just automatically end up on the centre spot as soon as its crossed the line.

@Lami lol you make out that I'm the only person in the world less than impressed with the actions of a certain person...cough cough...not true in a million years...but stop being SO DISHONEST - your a mod on the site that FORBIDS any negative comments - why does the truth hurt???

@Lami lol you make out that I'm the only person in the world less than impressed with the actions of a certain person...cough cough...not true in a million years...but stop being SO DISHONEST - your a mod on the site that FORBIDS any negative comments - why does the truth hurt???

Stop flaming, your points are not valid in this thread. open a new thread to share your points (which will probably get around 2 responses one of which will be a mod closing it)

Lets talk about the game and the improvements therein:)

facepalmdz6.jpg

Nothing dishonest about Lami pal IMO,and i'm sure many more will speak up for him,it's clear you think little of the guys at WENB,so tell them.No point in getting into it with YOUR fellow members on this site.If a site is foolish enough to bullshit about a game then it's just them that look daft is that not correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom