FIFA Be A Pro clan?

accept it and we are good to go

i have made CW leader, Me Co-Leader and Bitter and Joe Captains

that means me and CW cans hire and fire as well as create and report games and you and Joe can only create and report games.

yea i have a mic and of course im from the uk hehe. fele free to send me an invite on that gamebattle site. my tag is jonneymendoza

I am sure we can have more than 5 in a squad, that way we can work if not everyone is available

I have changed my mind and would like to be in Evo Web Elite...if you'll have the 3 time Evo Web Champion back? ;)) :pray:

Thanks guys, we were awesome as a team weren't we :)).

On a side note, Joe has to win sig of the year for his sig, it's bloody beautiful :coolpink:.

I need your gamebattles name to get you in and you and bitter need to accept the invite

then in 12 hours time we will all be active and any of us can get us a game sorted

I need your gamebattles name to get you in and you and bitter need to accept the invite

then in 12 hours time we will all be active and any of us can get us a game sorted

i tried to accept your invite but i get this error message

Sorry, but your invitation to join this team has been withdrawn.

Thats my fault mate, I don't want you. Don't take it personally

Whos goin as any?

Ill go as any unless someone else wants it? if they do ill be a deadly striker instead :)

I vote for Tim, I shall take up my role as CM and run the game from there

Thats my fault mate, I don't want you. Don't take it personally

how come? :( why cant i join? ummm arlight then fair enough i must of pissed u lot off some how. abit harsh not incuding me with no specific reason but o well

Last edited:
You would be new to the team and I am not sure you would fit with our style of play, its too big a risk

how? why not give me a try?cant rule someone out without a chance? abit unfair to be honest but hey its your clan your decision. could easily host some friendlies with me involved but na thats too much of a risk too innit :O

Our captain has spoken

do we get dropped if we play bad CW :)

Tim the invite has been sent we now how the original 5 back

Back
Top Bottom