FIFA Be A Pro clan?

I'd get it sorted ASAP if you wanna be playing soon. Cause each member needs to be accepted into the roster then there is a 12 hour period until that member is active. Everyone who wants in on the clan needs to sign up to Gamebattles also, so get doing that guys ;)

Oh and rules:

Settings

Game settings will be as followed: (No modifications will be allowed via the notes section of the challenge)
Game Type = Unranked
Max DNF % = ANY
Skill Level = Any
Private Session = Yes
Stadium = Any
Injuries = On
Offsides = On
Bookings = On
Half Lenth = 10 Minutes

Battles
All matches must be played in their entirety unless both teams agree to postpone the match or remove the challenge. If agreed, both teams must submit a ticket requesting the postponement or challenge removal. A referee can be contacted to witness the agreement details.

A match will consist of 3-5 players per team.

A standard ladder match will be 1 full game.

The default settings specified in these rules can be changed, but only if an option is available in the Challenge. The staff will support no other agreements, (i.e. verbal, AIM, email). So unless specified otherwise in the challenge details, these default rules will be followed.

A "Lag Test" must be completed prior to starting the battle. This is a test round that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. If the host lags during this test, both teams should attempt to locate another host regardless of what is specified in the challenge notes. If an acceptable host can’t be found by either team, the options are as follows:

Both teams submit a ticket requesting a postponement so that an acceptable host can be found. Include in the tickets the date and time of when the match will resume.

Both teams submit a ticket requesting the challenge be removed.

Each team must drop 1 player and redo the lag test. This is repeated until there are no lag issues.

Time Limit (Between Rounds) - The in between round time limit is game specific. The maximum hold up time will be 5 minutes. A team can request to have the server count down timer be turned on if there is abuse of this grace period by having a referee come in and authorize the counter. If starting the round means the team plays short handed, so be it. Repeated abuse of this grace period can lead to warnings up to and including forfeits.

If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the round will be replayed. Each player will kill themselves and not respawn, and the host will abort the mission so that it can be restarted.

If a player drops mid-round, the round will continue and it's the responsibility of the team that lost the player to invite the dropped player back to the battle.

If the host drops or disconnects, that round will be replayed. If the host doesn't come back online or drops a second time, choose one of the options in rule 7 (Lag Test) above.

unfortunatley i will be tied up in champions league watching, wont be avaialable till thursday, but def can do it all day saturday, the lady will be out all day! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

looks a good site

i don't care if i am in a great team of players or a shit team of players, the most important thing is that the players i am with play the game properly (all do here anyway) and people who will actually be about to play games

no point joining a team and being stuck with no-one who plays lol

also don't forget the time difference from usa to Gb

Any of the US players want to form a team? Do the time zone thingymajiggie, I would like to form a team that can play at like 8pm pst. And is gamebattles a US site with games based upon the Eastern US and Western US time zones?

Reading those rules and stuff, it all seems a bit too strict for me, I hardly play 5v5 anyway, so when I do, I just want to play 5v5, not wait for fucking lag tests and shit.

So just to let you know - I'm out.

9%20Bannatyne.jpg

lag testing? fuck that im out too. but you lot aka tim and doc why dont we create our own clan without these silly rules?

I'd just like to point out, never in my couple of years playing matches on Gamebattles have I ever done a 'lag-test'. The rules are more of a guideline rather than what clans stick by.

I wouldn't drop out guys. The rules only tend to come into play at all if the other clan is being a bit arsey and doing something you think they shouldn't.

I dont know mate, I like going online and playing with Evo Web regulars for fun. Its decent when you hook up with a good bunch of lads. As ive said before ive had some great matches with Noted and Milanista who have also said good things about the way I play 5 on 5 ;)

Fair dos but IMO if you drop out your missing out. Playing a clan match is a million times better than playing a normal match. Its like, watching a football match is much more exciting if you've got a bet on the outcome.

Everything you do in a clan match counts towards something, so the exhilirating feeling of scoring a goal or making the perfect pass is multiplied tenfold :)

The rules for it do seem ridiculous, I will see what goes on with it

As nobody else wants the job I think I have the experience to do it

no problem jonney

do you have a mic btw? and are you in the uk?

actually im not the captain, so i dont hire and fire :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom