FIFA Be A Pro clan?

how? why not give me a try?cant rule someone out without a chance? abit unfair to be honest but hey its your clan your decision. could easily host some friendlies with me involved but na thats too much of a risk too innit :O

Im hoping youve either played Becanes or you about to go on now

I think what he means to say is, people are waiting to play the next round of the FA Cup... Joe just has trouble with his booyaas.

2 anys are good, me and my mate are awesome as 2 anys

on another note if you are gonna stay as any Tim i think you should drop the offside trap, i can see good players just running straight though at times.

If were all on tonight ill have a go at any and see what its like :)

CW needs to be dropped. We need a hard tackling hard man midfielder and he didnt get booked all night, I think hes gone all soft

CW needs to be dropped. We need a hard tackling hard man midfielder and he didnt get booked all night, I think hes gone all soft

:LOL: I had 3 games and didnt once get booked, I guess the way I am playing is changing ;))

I will bring my A game if we are all on tonight for another few, expect a booking a game or I will just feel like I aint pulling my weight

the only reason our team is together becuase we were the original 5 who played this everynight when the patch came out thats all

you may even be better than us who knows, get your team up and running and we can have a inter-forum battle :)

i will join seeing as cw and coopz are racist and dont want me to join there beloved clan hehe. my name is jonneymendoza in gamebattles

Back
Top Bottom