FIFA Be A Pro clan?

the only reason our team is together becuase we were the original 5 who played this everynight when the patch came out thats all

you may even be better than us who knows, get your team up and running and we can have a inter-forum battle :)

hopefuly me and doc can make our own clan and beat the shit out of your so called elite :P nice games last night though. i played pretty well, scored a few and setup some too.. i will join u lot again tonight so feel free to invite me yea?

i will join seeing as cw and coopz are racist and dont want me to join there beloved clan hehe. my name is jonneymendoza in gamebattles

How have i been dragged into this exchange with you and CW :))

hopefuly me and doc can make our own clan and beat the shit out of your so called elite :P nice games last night though. i played pretty well, scored a few and setup some too.. i will join u lot again tonight so feel free to invite me yea?

Will do

I wrote earlier, I can join. Have fixed a gamebattle account

Leave you gamebattles username in here and then DJ adds you and you accept, all thats done straight away.

But it takes 12 hours though to confirm before you can play league matches

Just for you DJ :)

Send me a link etc - I am real busy today. I deleted the PM by accident.

Wouldnt it be good to beat the "Elite" team :)

Ok Mike all you have to do is go to Gamebattles.com and register.. ill do the rest.

Are you guys happy with the proposed Clan name of Evo Web Entertainment?

Also who has headsets and doesnt mind using them during the game? I always do for 5 on 5

Edit: Ive edited my 1st post on Page 1 to show the team thus far.

who labelled us the elite team?

nice of you to say that, but we aint, we are just 5 lads who know eachother and played from the getgo..

actually has been along time since we have played together aswell, so it is like a new team starting out

only reason we havn't invited anyone else to the team is cos we were playing back in the day.....

nothing personal....

but we will soon hold the elite crown, just not yet eh!

nice of you to say that, but we aint, we are just 5 lads who know eachother and played from the getgo..

actually has been along time since we have played together aswell, so it is like a new team starting out

only reason we havn't invited anyone else to the team is cos we were playing back in the day.....

nothing personal....

That would be my fault :whistle:

I couldnt think of a name to go with Evo-Web and Elite was the first name i thought of that sounded good

nothing personal....

Your clan is called 'EVO WEB Elite' or something - thats why he called you the Elite team! :ROLL:

I play a passing game lads - please NO "lets get the ball with a striker and try to take everyone." You have to go backwards to go forwards sometimes and I notice that many players don't do this. :)

I am captain/manager. My philisophy in real life is a Pass and Move game of football. You give the ball to your team mate and then you make a move to give him an option of someone to pass to. I cannot stand people who try all the "Roy of the Rovers" bullshit like Plan M said. Lets work as a team and WIN :)

Back
Top Bottom