FIFA Be A Pro clan?

I am captain/manager. My philisophy in real life is a Pass and Move game of football. You give the ball to your team mate and then you make a move to give him an option of someone to pass to. I cannot stand people who try all the "Roy of the Rovers" bullshit like Plan M said. Lets work as a team and WIN :)

lets not give away our gameplan or out starting lineup, we need to keep this away from the scum

When are we going to play our first Ladder match then Evo Web Elite? Not tonight as I won't be registered, maybe tomorrow?

I'd like to join DJs team, but like a few others, im busy a lot of the time. I prefer the passing game too, not the "chip thru ball it to the strikers every attack", like the so called "elite" does :)

I'd like to join DJs team, but like a few others, im busy a lot of the time. I prefer the passing game too, not the "chip thru ball it to the strikers every attack", like the so called "elite" does :)

huhum... you know how i like to play the game kidda :roll:

fooking hell, talk about a target lmao

but yea, would be nice to get some regulars playing every evening with a full room...

and you also like doing that fake shot in the centre mid which gets knowhere but we dont mind ;))

Ah so ove8 is you gomito. It takes time to get these gamertags and usernames sorted

U guys dont know how happy I get when I see "pass and move", just happy :)

im looking forward to this battle now

jonney has played us so he can give you some tips :cough:6-1:cough: :))

You can't argue with over 12 goals in 3 games :))

hehe yup yup we can beat the elite. we should recruit 7 or 8 of us max so that if one of us cant make it a certain time we have reserves to replace

Yeah its like you have reserved yourselves to being super shit - Get some balls and have something intimidating!!! :)

EVO WEB-SLINGERS
EVO WEB-ETTER THAN YOU
EVO WEBBLE WOBBLE WIBBLE

You can have any of them if you want.

DJ did you register me as Plan_M? Because I posted a few differnt usernames, sorry mate!

(Plan_M is what I am registered as BTW.)

Back
Top Bottom