FIFA Be A Pro clan?

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
Hey guys

Gamebattles now has a Fifa 08 Team ladder, allowing Be A Pro clan matches to be played.

However, it is a North American ladder so theres always the chance of coming across American players (I'm talking connection here thats all), although I'm sure it will be dominated by Europeans.

We interested in creating a team? Gamebattles is great for clan matching, been using it for a year or two now and its a great site.

Not after I accepted Milanista's invite the other night, you guys are bloody shite!! That mate of yours refuses to pass the fucking ball, you might as well just spectate!!

No offence like. ;)

Me and Bitter so it looks like we can have 2 teams

we need 3 more, we should go back to the old crew with Tim, Joe and CW :)

Well I've set up my own clan with my mates so I'd be happy to be in this one too, dunno if I can be though?

If not we can have some grudge matches ;) Evo Web VS Flawless and friends

Well we now have 4 in our team Me, Cw, Bitter and Joe

we are awaiting Tims response to see if the old team has reunited :)

everyone need to sign up to gamebattles, i cant login for some reason

on another note whos gonna be the captian?

i think this is easier to run bitter

you just go on the site click who you wanna play then emails get sent to sort out the times

Didnt you create the thread though Flawless?

Yes, and? I was just letting you guys know you could create a clan. I can probably play if needs be even if I'm not on the roster. If you just let a clan your playing know that you've got a guy who wants to play who isn't on the roster, they're normally cool about it.

And Gamebattles is very easy to use, especially with the new match finder. You can just post when you want a match and it puts it out there for all the clans to see. If someone wants to play you, they accept it and then they usually contact you on Live. So make sure your Gamebattles username is the same as your gamertag to make things easier, or at least have your gamertag in your GB profile somewhere

Back
Top Bottom