FIFA Be A Pro clan?

Right the games are setup for 8:00 and 8:45 on wednesday

all we need now is someone to except our challenge

Flawless your team can play us if your free at any of those times

sweet... u wanna create the team or me? It doesn't matter... if u create the team then just send me the invite soon as you're done.

I've found its very easy and quick to get a match on the Fifa team ladder, which is good if theres a few people online and you want a match.

I managed to get two matches sorted the other night that Bitter played in (naughty naughty ;) ) in the space of about 10 minutes, one after another

Oh and I ain't gonna be playing an team clan matches this week. I'm in Ireland till Wednesday and Hudson / Pallen are in New York hah. But we'll definitely play you guys some other time ;) Our record is currently 7 wins and 5 losses!

bugger off. flawless is trying to stich me up here!

i thought they were just normal 5v5's :SHHH:

flawless's team should be reported for breach of the rules :SAL: ;))

i'm innocent god dammit :ANGEL:

the name of the team is crank yankers. :D Soon as I get ya id we will be good to go. Ay gomito... u kno any other yanks w/ Fifa 08 that wouldn't mind to join?

the name of the team is crank yankers. :D Soon as I get ya id we will be good to go. Ay gomito... u kno any other yanks w/ Fifa 08 that wouldn't mind to join?

mine is ove8, becanes where are you? Hopefully my two boys will join, i know one guy who will. 2 vs 2 wouldnt be bad though... if you could both be any player

yeah.. no problem w/ 2 v 2. I just sent u an invite to Crank Yankers... I made u co-leader. :D Yeah if u're boys wanna join us just send them the invites, but like I said I have no probs w/ 2 v 2.

Oh yeah I'm in North Carolina.

Last edited:
Right Evo-Web elite we have a game at 7:45 and 8:30 today

they advertise as 3v3 but we will try and use 4 (if Joe wants in)

Well we got off to a flyer last night with 3 games on the bounce and 3 wins!

Aston Villa (2 clan brummies) 2 Arsenal (Me, Joe, Coopz and Bitter) 4

France (4 clan randoms) 2 England (Me, Joe, Coopz and Bitter) 2 AET
PENS France 3 England 4

Arsenal (Me, Joe, Coopz and Bitter) 3 Roma (4 clan randoms from the US) 2

Well played lads, we were a touch of class

Back
Top Bottom