FIFA Be A Pro clan?

I blame Bitter ;))

i blame you!

your always invisible in the lobby, if you stopped rubbing yourself all over people in the changing rooms, i am sure they would remain visible

this happens with another guy on my list, not the rubbing part but he is also invisible and sometimes i have invisible players

ultimately it is EA's fault and is obviously a flaw, but it's better to point to the closer culprit in this case

IT's YOU

Pointing_Finger.jpg

CHRIS

I have sent a PM to an admin explaining what happened so we will have to see what he says

CW have you responded to that No Way Jose dispute yet?

if not make something up so we can play em again at full strength because we cant report the rematch anyway, so did it happen? :))

I have sent a PM to an admin explaining what happened so we will have to see what he says

CW have you responded to that No Way Jose dispute yet?

if not make something up so we can play em again at full strength because we cant report the rematch anyway, so did it happen? :))

I put in a ticket which is apparently what you are supposed to do, I have no idea what happens next though...

at the end of the day, all said and done!

if we play lots of games and win, then these two losses will become so insignificant

although we are most likely to meat as many cunts on the way lol

So many cunts on FIFA lately...

That Irish lad on the team we couldnt play last night was a complete fucking cocklord

at the end of the day, all said and done!

if we play lots of games and win, then these two losses will become so insignificant

although we are most likely to meat as many cunts on the way lol

They aint getting away with a win just like that

it was nobodys fault so i dont see why they should

Ay jonney, I'm that "other guy" gomito speaks of... and we most definitely need another guy for the team. If u wanna join us, leave ya gamebattles name here... me or gomito will send u an invite. That goes for anybody... no bias here. If u wanna join us just leave ya gamebattles name, it's all in fun and u dont have to be the greatest of all time in Fifa.

i know, but this website is designed like shit

lol, i edited my post cos i agree with you it is not the easiest to get used to

maybe you have already joined without realising, because i only see the option to join single ladder, cos i am already in the team ladder

you will prob find, if you are part of another team and they have joined the ladder, you wont be able to unless you leave that team

thats my guess

Last edited:
lol, i edited my post cos i agree with you it is not the easiest to get used to

maybe you have already joined without realising, because i only see the option to join single ladder, cos i am already in the team ladder

you will prob find, if you are part of another team and they have joined the ladder, you wont be able to unless you leave that team

thats my guess

yeah i think your right

the leader the-mvp-legend of the fifa legends is one delusional muppet

this is our convo

me: why did you report the win, when we didn't get to play due to ea servers invisible bug?

we have proof that our players were invisible, we tried many times to play as you well know

sometimes problems happen with the EA servers and for you to cheat a win like that is infact bad sportsmanship and does nothing but show your team up in all honesty

the-mvp-legend: we would of beat u's any way so wat u moaning about we didnt cheat if u look at the match that was sopost 2 b last nyt we didnt report anfin and its being disputed it not our fault we didnt wnt it happening again and from wer we stood it looked like an excuse that your team was 2 scared 2 play us how could we no that you could see for all we no you could of been lieing just 4 u's 2 get the win

me : now you are more deluded than anything. it is more like you are happy that there was a problem so you would not have to play us, so you get the win..

how can you say that we were scared of you, when we have never seen you play, why waste both of our time

grow up ffs

granted it wasn't your fault that we couldn't see the players, but it also wasn't our fault

if you can't see that then you are thick aswell as a bottler
as for not believing us about having a problem, when we said it straight away, without playing at all.. then get a grip mate, we are all grown ups, or are we?

well here is video proof of what we saw lastnight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHpTqFD3SI

the-mvp-legend: im not a bottler and we would of beat u's because we had a game after dat and won 6-0 just fink that could of been you

as for that vid it only shows one time that dosnt mean u couldnt all the other times u mug

Bitter im replying now

heres the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHpTqFD3SI

check out the overhead kick from Vidic from inside his own half that hit the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah EA's server is bug ridden... I was playing a quick kick a bout for fun w/ someone online and the the pitch was all black and there was some weird lines in the middle of the pitch that made it hard to see.

I still won 2-0 :D He had Inter ... I had Man U

Back
Top Bottom