FIFA Be A Pro clan?

We have a game at 8PM tonight, 5 vs 5

Evo-Web Elite vs. the fifa legends

and i have messaged the guys who we were supposed to play at 10 last night to see whats happining, so ill let you know

Oh and as it stands we are ranked 121st in the world :))

That was only cuz of the Lag/Button Lag

Its hard to Pass, Tackle, Shoot and Switch players when there is button lag, so i think we did a very good job in winning all 3

From now on we should only Host games because there seems to be no button lag when we do

yeah.. no problem w/ 2 v 2. I just sent u an invite to Crank Yankers... I made u co-leader. :D Yeah if u're boys wanna join us just send them the invites, but like I said I have no probs w/ 2 v 2.

Oh yeah I'm in North Carolina.

i will accept, you on for tonight? hey i went to school in north carolina, go pirates!

I cant wait for more tonight either, though following this message...

I am the Admin for FIFA 08 and there is a Disputed Match against your clan. I am needing you to get a hold of me through submitting a ticket as soon as possible. You have 24 hrs to respond to my letter or I will assume that you are guilty and be punished. The new
policy has taken effect and if I don't hear from you the 3 strike rule takes
effect. Do not send PMs to me I will not answer them I want a ticket.

* First Offense: Verbal warning sent via PM to the Clan Leader.
* Second Offense: A locking of the Clan and a mandatory 7 day ban of the leader,
after which he/she may submit a ticket requesting their clan be unlocked.
* Third Offense: A mandatory deletion of the Clan, and banning of the Leader
for 3 months.

Loukas29

...on the GameBattles website that I have received I am a tad peeved

Why have they fuckin complained then? The match before went to extra time for fucks sake. Hardly our fault.

If its the No Way José team that we were meant to play they said we can play it tonight at some point

well report those cunts and say they never turned up.. no-one can prove shit then..

or play the ding dong another time and tell them to sit the fuck down

We've just been fuckin robbed by these absolute cunts :rant:

I'm fucking fuming. They hacked Coopz when he was clean through an all.

What complete fucking cunts that team were, can we report them for being filthy?

you should of waited for me, i'd of ripped them a new one on the wing..

joe and i remain unbeaten lol

report them for being unsportsman like

They wanted it 3v3 so we couldn't have you guys, which I think is stupid in itself. If they wanna use 3, fuckin let em, but our team is a team of 5.

whats your team called flawless?

Fire Assembly Point FC (don't ask :-pp )

Its a shame you guys are starting to come across the cunt teams so soon. Unfortunately thats the way it is but the best thing is to just ignore it and get on with it. We played around 79 matches with our Gears of War team and about 10 of those losses are down to cheating teams / lack of reporting and all that jazz.

But the good usually outweighs the bad I find in clan matches!

Back
Top Bottom