FIFA 20 Discussion (Console Versions)

I didn't hate the demo, it just feels like FIFA... nothing too new about it. I'm sure it's been mentioned but the real test will be how it plays on slow speed with sliders. *for us offline folk

Pretty good competitive game so far. For me that is.
FIFA-20-Screenshot-2019-09-13-11-21-06-80.png

Last edited:
Here is my video with Broadcast camera and with extended time with fifa trainer..Gameplay is better with this camera and animations look nice.:))

What were your height and zoom settings? Maybe like PES 2020 the camera chosen (new stadium cam) may also make the gameplay a different experience.

Just had a look at the ratings, and once again the lower leagues have very little attention paid to them.
Would love to know who the scout is for Exeter, as clearly never seen them play.

Does anyone play this on pc?

I have a weird stutter while playing on broadcast cam. Looking at the data my gpu is being utilised correctly and everything and I’m constantly on 100fps, Fifa doesn’t so much a drop a single frame ever, but still, while in broadcast cam it has moments that now I’ve seen them I can’t un-see them!

Anyone else experiencing this?

I like how the ball wobbles now when travelling,the passing seems more satisfying than fifa 19,with more response and feedback
Only getting around to playing the demo now, this is the first thing I've noticed at times it bobbles a bit too much.

Players turn better although the animation is a bit jerky and there's more consideration to control the ball first.

There's some wrong with the demo like no real pressure from the Ai and lack of movement which can be fixed in the full game and sliders adjusted. Also the physicality with the goalkeepers is superb, had my keeper spill a catch after bumping into a player and I've rounded the goalkeeper a few times without getting sucked into the invisible vacuum.

Quite liking this so far

the more i play it the more i can see where it will be solid when its released, watching the bundesliga tonight and fifa 20s speed is frantic like the game im watching, they just need to fine tune the ball physics and up the AIs aggression off the ball

Good job this is free with Origin Premier.

I just don't like the demo at all, and just my opinion.

The speed of the game is frantic there is little midfield play, legendary AI is absolutely no threat what so ever.
I have now played 4 games on 6 minute halves, and the AI had 2 shots in 4 games, the AI is so incredibly predictable this year.

The dodgy animations and unbelievable stuff you can achieve really has taken FIFA to new arcade heights, I never thought possible.

I really hope they patch this absolute turd ready for release, but I doubt they will as the game seems an absolute dream for FUT players.

Even though a realistic AI and Game Speed would be great: If the full version is not too different from the Demo, I'm actually thinking the speed and AI will not be much of a problem.

As I said earlier, with tactical changes you can already get a less frantic build up. And in every Fifa or PES the AI changes with the match length. So if you play a 4 Minute Match on Normal speed, everything will be sped up. And I think the Time Extender Mod doesn't change the Demo AI.
So in the full version we will have a few options: Tactics, Match Settings (Length, speed) and Sliders. Of course it will still not be perfect or totally realistic, but at least we have some "tools" to get there.

Does anyone play this on pc?

I have a weird stutter while playing on broadcast cam. Looking at the data my gpu is being utilised correctly and everything and I’m constantly on 100fps, Fifa doesn’t so much a drop a single frame ever, but still, while in broadcast cam it has moments that now I’ve seen them I can’t un-see them!

Anyone else experiencing this?
Activate DirectX11 to fix the performance issues: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/f...ead-demo-10-9-2019.80260/page-56#post-3427599

Reactions: OBH
Really not trying to be alternative but I think dribbling is great. I might do a video but I have lots of times where I have replayed it. Turning and double tapping sprint to burst between two players with the physicality. Also dribbling with Mahrez is a dream. I have auto feint on and hold R2 and just tap the right stick in the direction I want to send the defender and then use sprint to move away. It feels really satisfying. A far reach from times in games where dribbling is a trick fest and completely unrealistic.

Auto-feint on? In FIFA?

I don t understand now, some people like it, and some people say its arcade fest, i guess i will be stuck between : not enjoying PeS 2020 because of the automated feel and assisted feel on pa1 and basic shooting, no shot variation etc, and a game that people call arcadish at best but has variety in the way you make chances and with the shot outcomes....it is very confusing tbh

Back
Top Bottom