FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

What's the process for stopping the game from updating and/or reverting back?

Is it as simple as turning off automatic updates in Origin? I know previously I've run Origin itself in offline mode but it doesn't seem to like this very much.

You should create a backup of your Fifa folder as well just in case.

Yeah I've done that, would it be just a case of overwriting the updated one then. I'm sure I remember trying to restore it that way before but Origin wouldn't load the game up.

Last year you needed a patched copy of the file bcrypt.dll and a launcher made by Fidel in order to be able to play a previously backed up downgraded version of FIFA.

Yesterday before going to sleep I did that. Made a safety backup of this beautiful first version. We'll see if Fidel can come up with the same system this year in case EA screws it up again with the updates. Otherwise, you won't be able to run the game from Origin when it detects a different bcrypt.dll file version.

SPOILER ALERT - Honeymoon post incoming...

Yesterday I had my first 10 games with the full game.
The first thing I did after downloading the squads update (I didn't think it would be possible until the 28th) was start a Career Mode, obviously. Every year I always start with Manchester City, just to have a good glimpse at how Class A football feels in that year's version of the game. It's my threshold. Then, later on, after a few weeks, I usually start a new career with my Independiente (Argentina) and try to climb my way up going through different clubs. But that's not today's story.

7 minutes halves (that's 14 minute games, if you can't do the math :D) on World Class (Professional seemed a bit too easy, the AI is too passive, from the pre-Career Mode friendlies I played), Slow speed and default Sliders and Broadcast camera.

So, the first 3 games (pre-season tournament) I liked the game a lot more than the demo.
But I kind of felt cheated sometimes. I suppose it's the PES syndrome I guess. Playing against teams that shouldn't really represent any real opposition for a team like City, yet somehow they managed to score 1 or 2 goals in... in 1 or 2 scoring chances. While I kept possession of the ball for most of the game but barely created any real danger. I was enjoying the game a lot but kind of had that feeling that something wasn't fully right. I felt like I could enjoy the game a lot more, but I had to do something.

So I looked for Matt's sliders on OS and set it up that way (bar a few minor changes I felt would suit me better). And changed the camera back to Default and those two little changes were the key for the next 6 games I played. A lot more balanced and even more enjoyable. Like I said a few weeks ago, neither FIFA nor PES were designed to be played from a Broadcast type of camera, unfortunately. And it spits right in your face really quick once you play a few games with that camera and then play a few games with other cameras.

The next games I had were VS Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, Huddersfield, Wolves and Newcastle.
Impressive, dynamic, changing, tense games. Each of them were different.
I am sincerely impressed. In every way.

FIFA has everything PES has. But it also has everything PES doesn't have. And I'm not trying to start a comparison in here. It's just my way of describing it. Because for years now we've all had this cassette playing over and over that we kept repeating "PES has better graphics it looks more realistic but FIFA is more solid and has the better package". Well that day seems to be over now. Because FIFA not only leveled up to PES graphically, arguably it looks even better now, but also because there's nothing you need from 'outside' in FIFA. No kits, no logos, boots, no option files, etc. This game is a platform now.

It has a lot of that FIFA 16 feeling (maybe FIFA 19 just need to improve a little the momentum and inertia when dribbling to be even better and get more of that old 16 feeling, but that's almost all I can think of right now).

Shot are... something else. Every shot is different. Every shoot is exciting. I caught myself saying stuff out loud a few times, which is unusual. I absolutely love the shooting mechanics in FIFA 19.

Is there room for improvement? Of course. There always is. There always will be.
But for now, until the honeymoon is over, FIFA 19 seems to be everything I ever wanted from a football game.

Pawel aka Aranatku is working beaverishly hard on his career mode editing table* for Fifa19, this is IMO the most crucial community "tool" available for the last two Fifas, it lets you fix many of the annoyances of Fifa's career mode in particular and opens up a lot of editing things that weren't possible, crucially for me at least it removes the "fog of war" whereby you can't see a player's stats or try to buy them until you've fully scouted them.

OZatfq0.png

The difference this year is that Pawel has launched a Patreon to help support the great work he does, he's still releasing the cheat table free as with the last couple of years but the caveat this time is that Patreon backers (such as myself and the 64 others at the time of writing this) is that backers get it earlier than everyone else.

Patreon backer release version 28th September, everyone else 1 week later. Anyone that can support him either via Patreon or one of donation please consider doing so as it's money well spent!

https://www.patreon.com/xAranaktu/overview

He has a Trello showing his work progress: https://trello.com/b/oFNRNWWY/fifa-19-ct-update-progress

Information about the Fifa 18 version so you can see what's included etc:

Aranaktu post_id=18467 time=1506525862 user_id=723 said:
FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Special thanks to gaelyoh for sharing the game with me.

OZatfq0.png

Cheat table for FIFA 18. Designed to improve your experience with Career game mode.
To run this tool you need to install Cheat Engine 6.7. What is Cheat Engine?
Working only on PC.

Features:
    • Alt + Tab Disconnect bypass
  • Unique Player Movement
    • Unique Run Style
      • Sterling
      • Robben
      • Messi
      • Fernando Torres
      • Yaya Toure
      • Jordi Alba
      • Luis Suarez
      • Kante
    • Unique Sprint Style
      • Messi
      • Cristiano Ronaldo
      • Robben
      • Yaya Toure
      • Bale
      • Neymar/Jordi Alba
  • Editing Database
    • Players table
      • Editable OVR/POT/POS/NATIONALITY etc.
      • Editable Attributes
      • Editable Traits
      • Editable Appearance
      • Editable Skill moves & Weeakfoot
    • Teamkits Table
      • Editable Kit font style
    • Manager Table
      • Editable manager head id
  • Editing Player
    • Unlock "Edit Player" in career menu
    • Edit Player
      • Editable Playername/birthdate
      • Editable Physical attributes
      • Editable Personality
  • Player Training
    • Remove countdown
    • More efficient training
    • Unlimited Training Sessions
    • Training Everyday
    • Training sim - A
  • Club Finances
    • Transfer budget pointer
  • Free & Unlimited Releasing Players
  • Player Contract
    • Disable negotiation status checks
    • Editable contract details during negotiation
  • Edit Job Offer
    • Ability to edit existing job offer and choose club/national team you want to manage
  • Transfer HUB
    • Change Release Clause value to 1$ (only for players with release clause)
    • Allow Transfer approach (hire players which are "unwilling to relocate")
  • Transfer Window Configuration
    • Editable Transfer.ini & Transfers.ini
  • Sim Match Settings
    • Max_cards = 0
    • Max_injuries = 0
    • Don't lose stamina
  • Match Settings
    • Change Stadium
    • Time of Day
    • Weather
    • Half Length (min. 1minute - max. 30minutes)
  • Side Changer
    • CPU vs CPU
    • Control Home Team
    • Control Away Team
  • Morale
    • Disable Morale
    • MORALE_LEVELS (more happier players)
  • Scouts Management
    • Free 5/5 Scout
  • Global Transfer Network
    • Reveal player data (scouting players not needed)
  • Youth Academy
    • SCOUT_REPORT_PLAYERS = 15 (15 players in every scout report)
    • Reveal ovr and pot
    • PRIMARY_ATTRIBUTES_RANGE = [10, 20] (higher primary attributes)
    • SECONDARY_ATTRIBUTES_RANGE = [10, 20](higher secondary attributes)
    • 100% chance for 5* weak foot
    • 100% chance for 5* skill moves
    • MIN_PLAYER_AGE_FOR_PROMOTION = 12
    • YOUTH_PLAYER_AGE_RANGE = [12, 16]
    • 95 Potential
    • Set up multiple scouting networks in the same country
    • Send scout to any country
  • In-Game Hacks
    • Manipulate Match Timer
    • Unlimited Substitutions
    • Disable Substitutions
    • 5 stars skill moves
    • Injured/Never Injured players
    • Tired/Never Tired players
    • Manipulate Match score

You can send a donation, if you want to:
Donate via PayPal

Download from Mega.nz
Download from GitHub

F.A.Q:
https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/blob/master/README.md#faq

Video tutorial by Und3rcov3r Nerd
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx3DZm1ifjQw5exchXxcZpj0oN7_eDy-Q

*Technically it's called a cheat table but this isn't about cheating it's about improving the game for your own personal experience.

Pawel aka Aranatku is working beaverishly hard on his career mode editing table* for Fifa19, this is IMO the most crucial community "tool" available for the last two Fifas

Indeed!
Last year this tool was excellent! God knows how many hours I spent using it on my CM.
You could even add tattoos to player. Although this was rather tricky.

Aranatku said this will be the last FIFA for him.

Pawel aka Aranatku is working beaverishly hard on his career mode editing table* for Fifa19

Signed up and he deserves credit for his hard work.

The tool makes a massive difference to Career Mode especially just removing the fact you have to scout players for 2 weeks before knowing their value + many other benefits.

SPOILER ALERT - Honeymoon post incoming...

Yesterday I had my first 10 games with the full game.
The first thing I did after downloading the squads update (I didn't think it would be possible until the 28th) was start a Career Mode, obviously. Every year I always start with Manchester City, just to have a good glimpse at how Class A football feels in that year's version of the game. It's my threshold. Then, later on, after a few weeks, I usually start a new career with my Independiente (Argentina) and try to climb my way up going through different clubs. But that's not today's story.

7 minutes halves (that's 14 minute games, if you can't do the math :D) on World Class (Professional seemed a bit too easy, the AI is too passive, from the pre-Career Mode friendlies I played), Slow speed and default Sliders and Broadcast camera.

So, the first 3 games (pre-season tournament) I liked the game a lot more than the demo.
But I kind of felt cheated sometimes. I suppose it's the PES syndrome I guess. Playing against teams that shouldn't really represent any real opposition for a team like City, yet somehow they managed to score 1 or 2 goals in... in 1 or 2 scoring chances. While I kept possession of the ball for most of the game but barely created any real danger. I was enjoying the game a lot but kind of had that feeling that something wasn't fully right. I felt like I could enjoy the game a lot more, but I had to do something.

So I looked for Matt's sliders on OS and set it up that way (bar a few minor changes I felt would suit me better). And changed the camera back to Default and those two little changes were the key for the next 6 games I played. A lot more balanced and even more enjoyable. Like I said a few weeks ago, neither FIFA nor PES were designed to be played from a Broadcast type of camera, unfortunately. And it spits right in your face really quick once you play a few games with that camera and then play a few games with other cameras.

The next games I had were VS Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, Huddersfield, Wolves and Newcastle.
Impressive, dynamic, changing, tense games. Each of them were different.
I am sincerely impressed. In every way.

FIFA has everything PES has. But it also has everything PES doesn't have. And I'm not trying to start a comparison in here. It's just my way of describing it. Because for years now we've all had this cassette playing over and over that we kept repeating "PES has better graphics it looks more realistic but FIFA is more solid and has the better package". Well that day seems to be over now. Because FIFA not only leveled up to PES graphically, arguably it looks even better now, but also because there's nothing you need from 'outside' in FIFA. No kits, no logos, boots, no option files, etc. This game is a platform now.

It has a lot of that FIFA 16 feeling (maybe FIFA 19 just need to improve a little the momentum and inertia when dribbling to be even better and get more of that old 16 feeling, but that's almost all I can think of right now).

Shot are... something else. Every shot is different. Every shoot is exciting. I caught myself saying stuff out loud a few times, which is unusual. I absolutely love the shooting mechanics in FIFA 19.

Is there room for improvement? Of course. There always is. There always will be.
But for now, until the honeymoon is over, FIFA 19 seems to be everything I ever wanted from a football game.

Got the standard version, preloading completed.. will try to see what you talk about @Chuny on 28th.

Aranatku said this will be the last FIFA for him.

Indeed but hopefully the backing he's getting on Patreon after only a few days might change his mind, we'll see :)

Signed up and he deserves credit for his hard work.

The tool makes a massive difference to Career Mode especially just removing the fact you have to scout players for 2 weeks before knowing their value + many other benefits.

Yep that's my biggest bugbear :)

If I get standard version off cdkeys (its £39.99) I can preload it now right?

Edit....probably not..there's a post there dated today that says "Bought it. Hopefully can get the key on time. Many thanks."

(any suggestions other than direct from origin?)

Last edited:
Ufffff a lot of subtle inertia moments with lovely contextual animations.

I am really enjoying CM this year.

Yup! I think there's a lot to be discovered yet in terms of moves.
Lots of combinations and little taps with the right stick (not tricks) that are very useful.

Anyone on PC that have the chance to play the game in early access can make a back up of this beautiful game version everyone is talking about. Just in case please!!! Mine is downloading and will be unlocked around midnight UK +1 time (well Switzerland time) I am not sure if what I am downloading now is coming with D1 patch.

Anyone on PC that have the chance to play the game in early access can make a back up of this beautiful game version everyone is talking about. Just in case please!!! Mine is downloading and will be unlocked around midnight UK +1 time (well Switzerland time) I am not sure if what I am downloading now is coming with D1 patch.

I already have. Two days ago :D
No one wants to walk around stepping in dog shit... :LMAO:

In case EA D1 patch is a disaster (finger and toes crossed) will you be kind enough to share it in a way or another?

I have heard once that pessimist are originally optimist but they just have a a lot of experience.

How can we stop updates ???
I Pre-Ordered the game 2 weeks a go and I backup it to my portable HDD , how can we play with the Origin ? it will request an update to play I think

We may actually need the first patch. A fair number of bugs need fixing. They will increase CM save slots from 4 to 8 for example. Now they did get some bad feedback on twitter 2-3 days ago, but I doubt they would act on it (patch, test, release) in just 2 days. But of course, YOU NEVER KNOW. :D

Does anyone know how it works with the Premier trial. I've cancelled my sub and bought the normal edition from cdkeys and redeemed the code but nothing has happened.

Will it just automatically go over to the normal edition when my sub runs out on the 30th or will I have to download it all again etc?

Does anyone know how it works with the Premier trial. I've cancelled my sub and bought the normal edition from cdkeys and redeemed the code but nothing has happened.

I have "Fifa19 trial" and the "Fifa 19" full game as separate items in my library, but if I click on Fifa 19 it says "Pre-loaded". So I assume I will not have to download it again and that the trial is the release version BUT I bought the full game from origin with the 10% discount, so I don't know if that makes a difference. You should be seeing the full game in your library too if it's properly redeemed I guess.

EDIT: Aaaaand it's just released with a "required update" that I believe just removed the "Trial". No full re-download needed, no patches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom