FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Got mine with Premier Access. Enjoying every bit of it.

Am I the only one that is getting this game so late? How does everyone have it already?

8729dbadcb3e58a90d99fc2085ccb2c8.png

Hi guys, quick question.
I'm looking to play a league season with one team, in real time ( ie play each game as it's played in reality, or as near to as possible).
What mode should I play in to ensure that squads are kept up to date in the January transfer window? Am I right in thinking that if I start a league in Tournament Mode the squads don't update?
Cheers in advance.

The icon in Origin has now changed to show I'm not playing the Early Access version I guess, no update though when I try to manually update.

Exe still the same:

upload_2018-9-28_14-21-14.png

Does anyone know what program I can use to record games. So many little things I want to save but you can't do it in game anymore.

Guys I don't want to come off as rude, but if you go back and read the last two pages of this thread and the PS4/XBOX too it's starting to look... strange.
Everybody checking if it updated: Or if it didn't. And when. Or why. Or how. Has the ball shrunk? or maybe it got bigger?..........

Why don't you just play the game and enjoy it until you don't enjoy it and maybe then you can check it if has been updated? Otherwise you're just putting barriers for yourselves. Because if you noticed your Origin or your consoles downloaded SOME KIND OF UPDATE, and then go play the game, you'll start over analysing every little thing until you go "HA! THEY FUCKED IT UP! I KNEW IT!". But maybe they haven't even done anything to the gameplay.

I know we've all had a rough patch with EA and Konami regarding updates and stuff.
My advice: Sit back, play the game, don't care if they updated it or not, don't go looking for Twitter comments (or Reddit's) on more of this conspiracy theories. Until you play a few games that just really feel off (without nitpicking or LOOKING for errors, wanting to find them)... then and only then it's time to worry and check what's been changed.

Hate me if you want, but I'm just being brutally honest. This place changed from yesterday to today, for the worse. Even from highly respected members, which is shocking to me and unexpected.

Don't worry Chuny. It's only the ghost of Day 1 patches past that is coming back to haunt us.

Don't worry Chuny. It's only the ghost of Day 1 patches past that is coming back to haunt us.
Ghosts of day 1 patches past you say? I still have the FIFA 14 one appearing from nowhere and staring at me with disapproval every single time I even just consider buying FIFA 19.
FIFA 14 was brilliant, and they killed it. And now its ghost is back to haunt us (and maybe to prevent us from killing yet another FIFA).

Ghosts of day 1 patches past you say? I still have the FIFA 14 one appearing from nowhere and staring at me with disapproval every single time I even just consider buying FIFA 19.
FIFA 14 was brilliant, and they killed it. And now its ghost is back to haunt us (and maybe to prevent us from killing yet another FIFA).

That's 6 years of Ghosts chasing you mate.
Who you gon' call?

Ghostbusters_2016_film_poster.png

That's 6 years of Ghosts chasing you mate.
Who you gon' call?
Are you also on the FIFA forums perhaps? Because over there, one of them actually gave a reliable answer some weeks ago:

ixMFb83.png

Sorry, I remembered his avatar and I remembered he said he wouldn't be buying it... So I couldn't resist. :)

First career mode cheat table is released at 7pm today for Patreon backers!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/its-tomorrow-21681985

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...&msg=FIFA+19+CM+Cheat+Table+Release&font=slab

Pawel aka Aranatku is working beaverishly hard on his career mode editing table* for Fifa19, this is IMO the most crucial community "tool" available for the last two Fifas, it lets you fix many of the annoyances of Fifa's career mode in particular and opens up a lot of editing things that weren't possible, crucially for me at least it removes the "fog of war" whereby you can't see a player's stats or try to buy them until you've fully scouted them.

OZatfq0.png

The difference this year is that Pawel has launched a Patreon to help support the great work he does, he's still releasing the cheat table free as with the last couple of years but the caveat this time is that Patreon backers (such as myself and the 64 others at the time of writing this) is that backers get it earlier than everyone else.

Patreon backer release version 28th September, everyone else 1 week later. Anyone that can support him either via Patreon or one of donation please consider doing so as it's money well spent!

https://www.patreon.com/xAranaktu/overview

He has a Trello showing his work progress: https://trello.com/b/oFNRNWWY/fifa-19-ct-update-progress

Information about the Fifa 18 version so you can see what's included etc:

*Technically it's called a cheat table but this isn't about cheating it's about improving the game for your own personal experience.

Released to patrons!

FIFA 19 - Career mode Cheat Table

Changelog:

v1.0.0:
- Scripts in this version: https://trello.com/b/olhWeL54/v100
- Changes since FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table:
- I've added dropdown selection options for values inside database tables.
- 3 new fields in Players Table -> 'faceposerpreset', 'skillmoveslikelihood', 'headassetid'
- 1 new field in Manager Table -> 'faceposerpreset'
- Fixed popup when you release a player for free. It should display 0€ now.
- "Unlock edit player" should work in player career mode now
- Scouts Management -> refactored (https://i.imgur.com/AORZsOZ.png). Added detailed info about each scout available for hire.
- Teamkits Table - 4 new fields -> 'chestbadge', 'captainarmband', 'jerseyleftsleevebadge', 'jerseyrightsleevebadge'
- Added some sections to teamkits table.

Non Patrons get it in a week.

Are you also on the FIFA forums perhaps? Because over there, one of them actually gave a reliable answer some weeks ago:

ixMFb83.png

Sorry, I remembered his avatar and I remembered he said he wouldn't be buying it... So I couldn't resist. :)

Haha, nope! Nuttn to do with me!

just played a bit in Early Access and to be honest am deeply impressed!
damn boy, i would even say that gameplay is fantastic. hard to admit, but probably i like it even more than PES. didn't expect i can say something like that this year as i really enjoy PES so far.
demo version didn't convince me at all, was super fast and i didn't like animations, but origin access version is really something special, on slow game speed and world class + community sliders from soccergaming FIFA is damn sweet now. just started and already managed to get few penalties, fouls, yellow cards and injuries. all the presentation as an addon is immersive as f*ck.

Changing the game language in Origin allowed us to download commentary in many languages, does this not work anymore? I can change the language but in game I can only use the last downloaded commentary, not all. Hmmm.

While doing this I got commentary by Clive Tyldesley & Andy Townsend though in all regular matches... Bug?!

I copied and pasted the text in the link below from Fidel's FIFA18 Simulation gameplay locale. What followed was hours of intense and satisfying gaming. If you want to give it a bash, just copy the whole text into your locale.ini. (I'm using Matt's sliders btw)

https://justpaste.it/1ulei

I spent an hour getting my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 to work because EA managed to break the DirectInput API again...

If your gamepad isn't working properly, download the 64bit version of x360ce, install it into the game folder, run the .exe and configure your gamepad. After that, close the tool and rename the file xinput1_3.dll to xinput1_4.dll.
If anyone has problems with their gamepads in the full version, this fix still works.

The demo keeps crashing on my PC. The pre match minigames work fine and after that the game just closes, no errors.
Anyone got something?
Btw, specs:
Intel 7700-HQ
nVidia GTX 1050 (4 GB)
8 GB RAM

Back
Top Bottom