FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

I take it that he's progressing a lot faster this year with the CT.
I'll probably jump in and get it later, when adding tattoos is possible and I need my yearly editing/modding fix.

Oooh new version!

v1.0.2:
- Added Side Changer (Just remember that you need to change Controller ID from '0' to '4' if you are playing on keyboard)
- Added '5 star skill moves'. To 'In-Game Hacks'
- Added Player Contract (same as last year)
- Added Transfer HUB (same as last year)
- Added Transfer Window Configuration (Changes in transfer.ini and transfers.ini has been made by EA, we need to wait for FrostyTool)
- Added More efficient training (Edit script to match your preferences, by default it's only slightly better than EA config.)

v1.0.1:
- Added filter for manager table (It should be possible to edit managerhead via game news panel)
- Added Youth Academy (There is still problem with '100% chance for 5* skill moves' will be fixed later...)
- Added Unlimited Training Sessions
- Added Training Everyday

Updated with trepidation but first game was very positive, as posted in the other thread...just played my next CM game and there was nothing negative, really enjoyable, won a backfoot 3-2, took the lead early, they equalised then scored to take the lead and I managed to equalise and get a quickfire winner. They dominated but I had chances on the counter. Gameplay felt really enjoyable post patch and players feel even more human than before, more passing error in a natural way things like that.

I recorded the post match highlights so at least the goals can be seen etc:

I'm going to record a whole match shortly :)

Last edited:
Updated with trepidation but first game was very positive, as posted in the other thread...
Oh man, 4 out of 5 goals were headers... That's pretty worrying (well, not really, it just means that headers are still really overpowered)!

Well it's better if they tweak things slowly than simply nerf heading, because the way EA do these "fixes" in the past they would suddenly break all heading! Their second goal was interesting as it was decent marking but Joost van Aken just timed his header wrong (by the looks of it).

Well it's better if they tweak things slowly than simply nerf heading, because the way EA do these "fixes" in the past they would suddenly break all heading!
100% agree - although I don't think this delay in changing the game is a case of "we're going to do it right and not just nerf something", I think it's more a case of "when people are still complaining after a month, then we'll nerf it"...

But I feel like maybe I need to lay off the cynicism this year - I keep thinking about the fact that, since the demo, the game has only got better (beta) and better (retail) - when every other year, the opposite has been the case.

Oh man, 4 out of 5 goals were headers... That's pretty worrying (well, not really, it just means that headers are still really overpowered)!

My first goal was ok cos Penney was completely open at the far post, my second goal was ok cos defender converted it to an own goal, and my winner was a foot shot (wahoo!)
1f642.png

First half of my next league match:

Professional, slow, all manual, sliders slightly tweaked.

First part of the game it felt a little fast and they felt a little boosted, but maybe that's simply CM form + home match, as you can see I slowly got control and was getting better as the half went on and should have equalised.

Second half has been delayed for lunch ;)

Thankfully that doesn't look too fast - quite a few first-time pass / shot moments that look a bit silly from the AI though, on Professional, which worries me (I haven't seen much of that on Professional in my current career)!

Professional, slow, all manual, sliders slightly tweaked.

First part of the game it felt a little fast and they felt a little boosted, but maybe that's simply CM form + home match, as you can see I slowly got control and was getting better as the half went on and should have equalised.

Second half has been delayed for lunch ;)

Finally played the second half, doubled the bitrate so hopefully it looks a bit better, controversial final score ;)

hi guys, can anybody please tell me is it possible to download and install new faces for fifa 19 similar to what you can do foe pes?
I ask as for years i have played pes but this year fifa looks good but some faces i.e cancelo juventus are really bad so wondered if there is a way to change them? thanks guys

hi guys, can anybody please tell me is it possible to download and install new faces for fifa 19 similar to what you can do foe pes?
I ask as for years i have played pes but this year fifa looks good but some faces i.e cancelo juventus are really bad so wondered if there is a way to change them? thanks guys
any ideas guys please?

I'm having crashes in my saved Career Mode since the update!
Anyone else having issues?.

I think it's one of those "news" scenes on the right side of the menu, right before it starts to load it crashes to desktop. But it won't give me any time to do anything else or skip it, so I'm kind of stuck, on a loop.
Very weird! And annoying. Can't play the next game! (VS Manchester United!)

Anyone else experiencing glitches in the sound during a game? All of a sudden the sound of the crowd just goes missing for a few seconds and then return. At half time it's dead silent except for Martin Tylers voice. After the game when the music starts it plays for about 0.5 seconds and then, dead silent again. Didn't notice this pre patch.

What is the match time and difficulty? How did you get CPU to have so many shots?

10 minute halves, professional, ermm not sure, by not being good at defending? ;)

I'm having crashes in my saved Career Mode since the update!
Anyone else having issues?.

I had one so far but reloaded and it was fine but I'm seeing other people reporting the same as you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical...shes-Post-Latest-Title-Update-PC/td-p/7082332

Anyone else experiencing glitches in the sound during a game? All of a sudden the sound of the crowd just goes missing for a few seconds and then return. At half time it's dead silent except for Martin Tylers voice. After the game when the music starts it plays for about 0.5 seconds and then, dead silent again. Didn't notice this pre patch.

Yep there's a number of sound glitches now including crackling sound and sounds going missing :(

Oh thanks Placebo, that's a relief.

Yup, me too.
Patch improved the gameplay but fucked up many other things.

They heard people wanted the game to be more like PES.

(Sorry, out of character but I couldn't resist given the trolls here over the last few days...)

I heard very specific instructions were given by a new employee over at EA, that's supposed to be the new branding manager os something. His name is MADA ITTAHB... (get it?)
Slick.

Last edited:
JC4PpaR.jpg

1LuSYBh.jpg

Look at the hidden traits for CPU AI only unlocked by Fidel.
This makes you wonder... how many other hidden "CPU AI only" stuff they've got going on, or had in the past.
PES too for that matter. That's basically the scripting and AI cheating we've been talking about for years.

any ideas guys please?

Prior to FIFA 17, FIFA was highly moddable. Similar level to PES. Once they introduced the Frostbite Engine, it's become a lot more difficult to modify. People are still working on tools (since the files are different from FIFA 18) to even begin modding on FIFA 19 and even then, it doesn't guarantee anything substantial.

https://www.moddingway.com/news/6966.html

Back
Top Bottom